ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Ferentz

Any chance Trev Alberts will put a PPG clause in the OC’s contract? Say 25 ppg or he is fired?
I hope the OC is walking before next season, before there to even be a chance at that. This offense is historically bad.

Last edited:
Any chance Trev Alberts will put a PPG clause in the OC’s contract? Say 25 ppg or he is fired?
The only reason Iowa AD got involved with Brian Ferentz is because Brian reports to him since daddy is head coach and being public organization employees you can’t have family be your boss.
So no, Trev won’t be involved.

And really who cares about PPG if you are winning, had we won 13-10 yesterday would you have made this post?

This is one of those gotcha things where its going to be "But if he had time and the right players" VS "He sucks".

And then? Rhule finds someone else. We give them all of 1 year too right? Before calling for their heads?

So, because players aren't actually coached and developed anymore better go out and start throwing ridiculous amounts of money at young talent. And then, when those players don't work out? Its the coaches fault right?

Or we start hiring and firing college players.

It's no wonder insanity reigns in this reality.

I'd like to know which OC by name fans think could have done a better job with all the injuries and a destitute QB room?
I have some issues with him at times going away from the run after picking up good yardage and yes you have to take shots on first down but I agree he has his hands full this year what he has to work with after key’s injury’s that flourished this season..

I'd like to know which OC by name fans think could have done a better job with all the injuries and a destitute QB room?
Someone who would have brought in an actual QB. But ignoring that I guess... no there's really nothing the OC is going to draw up that would make much of a difference with how limited this offense is.

Reactions: kakdawg
Someone who would have brought in an actual QB. But ignoring that I guess... no there's really nothing the OC is going to draw up that would make much of a difference with how limited this offense is.
OK, but someone isn't a specific name. Always easy for us to say "someone better" but just who is that person? And would he come to Nebraska?

You fellas are certainly obsessed with him, he was 1 name of the 6 I gave but that's the only one everyone keeps repeating. Very odd....
come one now, you are practically on your knees

You fellas are certainly obsessed with him, he was 1 name of the 6 I gave but that's the only one everyone keeps repeating. Very odd....
You were the one attacking coaches on this team that have not even finished their first year on the job. Odd, very odd.

Why is it odd to have standards? Worrying about someone else's coach seems weird to me, but worrying about mine doesn't seem strange...
I'll bite. What kind of standards do you have for our Football team. Take your time, put some thought into it and post a long and informative reply.

he wants them to recruit and win at a high level from day 1, even though his crush at Kansas didn't.
I was searching for the repeated long list of standards he claimed to have posted. He must have put them on the Kansas board by mistake.

I was searching for the repeated long list of standards he claimed to have posted. He must have put them on the Kansas board by mistake.
This is where he went off the rails

Reactions: dragonraider1
I just hope Rhule practices what he preaches- and even though he likes Satterfield the man he has a duty to do what’s best for the players, fans, and university!!!

This is where he went off the rails

Yes, I see him. A locomotive laying on it's side in a deep ditch off a dirt road. No cars though. I guess he was figuring on pulling trains when he got to his destination.

Yes, I see him. A locomotive laying on it's side in a deep ditch off a dirt road. No cars though. I guess he was figuring on pulling trains when he got to his destination.
sddefault.jpg

Reactions: dragonraider1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT