ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness Thread

It’s all on Purdue now. When will a big ten team step up and actually win March madness?
Who gives a faq. You conference bros are a weird breed. I haven’t watched a game since Nebraska got bounced as it’s baseball season for me now

Fighting Illinisker!!!!
EnXm0h6XcAcY-3a.jpg

I was overseas in port at Rota, Spain. That next morning, all the brothers had nothing but nice and respectful things to say about the Cornhuskers. I'm assuming they now knew of Tommie Frazier.

Who gives a faq. You conference bros are a weird breed. I haven’t watched a game since Nebraska got bounced as it’s baseball season for me now
If you want to have more pride in what the Huskers did this season you’d care if Big Ten teams went somewhere. If Purdue wins the championship we can say we pounded the national champion. If they don’t make the Final 4 you have to ask if what Nebraska did is all that impressive

If you want to have more pride in what the Huskers did this season you’d care if Big Ten teams went somewhere. If Purdue wins the championship we can say we pounded the national champion. If they don’t make the Final 4 you have to ask if what Nebraska did is all that impressive
dumbest thing I’ve read on this board in awhile. Nebraska had a Very successful season. Hope Fred can build upon it.

That’s very odd not to watch the rest of the tournament..

You have the whole summer to watch boring Major League Baseball..

Whether Purdue makes the final 4 or not the Huskers had good season finishing 3rd in the conference..

Reactions: TampaBaySkers

Why is it odd? I lost interest once Nebraska was bounced. I only care about Nebraska for college sports. I’m onto to a sport that interest me now which is baseball

Reactions: bigboxes
Why is it odd? I lost interest once Nebraska was bounced. I only care about Nebraska for college sports. I’m onto to a sport that interest me now which is baseball
So for the last 10 years you just haven’t watched the NCAA tournament?

• Haha
Reactions: TC4THREE
Cool. I find it odd a grown man is on his third (maybe more) username.

But to each their own.
aww we've reached the pouting phase of this little tiff?

I find it odd because you seem to follow cbb based on your posts & volume during the season. you're obviously passionate enough about it to argue endlessly on multiple topics surrounding it.

the ncaa tournament is one of the great sporting events of the year. it's appointment viewing for sports fans (I think)

get well soon from this softness that's stricken you

I like you and wish you the best. we are (Husker) family. don't forget that.

Last edited:
So for the last 10 years you just haven’t watched the NCAA tournament?
I'm sort of the same way. Haven't watched the NCAA tournament since Ja Morant was in it. My son started basketball this year, we snagged great tickets to a Husker ball game, started followed NU, and we jumped on the bandwagon. I've always loved the first 2 days of the tournament the best. Overall excitement, underdogs still have a chance, etc. I found my enthusiasm wane after the Huskers went down. Gambling was really the only thing that maintained enthusiasm.

Same for football. If the Huskers lose the early game I'm usually so digusted I can't watch football the rest of the day.

I'm sort of the same way. Haven't watched the NCAA tournament since Ja Morant was in it. My son started basketball this year, we snagged great tickets to a Husker ball game, started followed NU, and we jumped on the bandwagon. I've always loved the first 2 days of the tournament the best. Overall excitement, underdogs still have a chance, etc. I found my enthusiasm wane after the Huskers went down. Gambling was really the only thing that maintained enthusiasm.

Same for football. If the Huskers lose the early game I'm usually so digusted I can't watch football the rest of the day.
I love watching both sports regardless if Nebraska isn’t playing..

What’s the difference watching other teams during the season compared to post season games?

Maybe wagering let’s you have more interest in the games.

Reactions: king_kong_
I love watching both sports regardless if Nebraska isn’t playing..

What’s the difference watching other teams during the season compared to post season games?

Maybe wagering let’s you have more interest in the games.
I didn't watch other teams during the season. No time for that with homework/basketball practice during the week and tournaments during the weekend. Hence, why my bracket is a mess.

This comment gets to the crux of the matter.
If someone implies with their post "Husker sports or nothing", that person can now shame anyone who isn't as "good" of a fan as them.
But if that same person shames someone for watching the NCAA tourny while also enjoying MLB ... well then it's just a debate on personal tastes in entertainment.

Oh my God, Purdue was actually called for a moving screen. I guess the 20th time was the charm.

This is exactly what I expected this lottery pick vs carnival sideshow matchup to look like

• Haha
Officiating this grotesque mutant like he’s Lebron
My favorite play was when Ziegler bumped into Flopper Loyer and about two seconds later, Loyer threw himself to the floor. If he’s not a theatre & drama major, he should be.

But the Vols needed someone other than Knecht to score. James looked great in the first half, then went about an hour without taking a shot.

I suggest you cover your eyes for the rest of the weekend

one SEC team will punch its ticket to the Final Four this evening

another will fell the mutant tomorrow

another B1G fan blowing his load after round 1. tale as old as time.

you folks will never, ever learn
Mutant I assume is Purdue

Officiating this grotesque mutant like he’s Lebron
Can't wait to watch college hoops after Edey. Nothing against the guy being 9 feet tall, I just don't enjoy watching Purdue games because of him. Maybe its the haircut.

How about this big boy from NC State? Not even 2 minutes in he's walking down the court while his team goes 4 on 5.

Can't wait to watch college hoops after Edey. Nothing against the guy being 9 feet tall, I just don't enjoy watching Purdue games because of him. Maybe its the haircut.

How about this big boy from NC State? Not even 2 minutes in he's walking down the court while his team goes 4 on 5.
Burns does a lot of walking. I find it kind of funny, like “I got 3 bills to carry around for 2+ hours. Gotta conserve my energy.”

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerO and mgbreis
Purdue makes first final four in 44 years on Easter Sunday

First thing @TC4THREE does to celebrate is come here to do the laughing reaction to a dozen of my posts

Never change, dweeb purdue fans. Never change

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT