ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness Thread

I guess the Big 12 was not all that ****ing great after all. 0 teams left.
I'm not a Houston fan, mainly because Sampson is such a dick. But I doubt they lose if Shead doesn't go down.

ACC has been a big surprise, though. Wasn't expecting their teams to get his far, especially teams other than UNC.

I'm not a Houston fan, mainly because Sampson is such a dick. But I doubt they lose if Shead doesn't go down.

ACC has been a big surprise, though. Wasn't expecting their teams to get his far, especially teams other than UNC.
Yeah, but injuries happen. It sucks but it is part of it.

I wish Houston would have won, it gets so annoying seeing things open up for duke.

Can you believe Illini fans - every single one of them, no exceptions - thought Illinois was going to win this game and then the national championship? They are soooooo lame! They probably think Pee Wee from Porky’s Goode will play in the NBA!

And OMG OMG OMG, how bad will they be next year?

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Can you believe Illini fans - every single one of them, no exceptions - thought Illinois was going to win this game and then the national championship? They are soooooo lame! They probably think Pee Wee from Porky’s Goode will play in the NBA!

Brad underwear doesn’t get any job offers for a good reason

He’s a stooge

I thought they would lose by double digits and I am an Illini fan.

How bad will they be next year? I mean, still better than the jays, but who cares. If you don't win it all it doesn't matter.

All hopes on Purdue now
After all the bluster last weekend (see pages 1-3 of this thread), there’s a fair chance half the final four will be from the SEC

The pigeons won’t believe their eyes

How bad will they be next year? I mean, still better than the jays, but who cares. If you don't win it all it doesn't matter.
They’ll be lucky to lose by double digits

Without that bad first half by the Huskies it could’ve easily been triple digits

They’ll be lucky to lose by double digits

Without that bad first half by the Huskies it could’ve easily been triple digits
Agreed!
This was easy money.

Weirdly called game too that I would have thought would have favored the Illini but that has not been the case.

That center for Uconn would normally be fouled out by now in any other game.

Reactions: king_kong_
Pee Wee just got a technical for jawing with Newton, while down by 30. Maybe the local hooker can comfort him after the game.

Most dominant team I've seen in the tourney. Hopefully somebody can give UConn a game.

Most dominant team I've seen in the tourney. Hopefully somebody can give UConn a game.
They are sort of like the old UNLV teams but they are not likeable and their coach is annoying.

Maybe it is just me, but I liked Tark!

Man...angry Jay fan is angry! Ha
I just can’t believe every single Illini fan on the face of the Earth thought Illinois was going to win this game. I heard someone say it on talk radio, so that’s what they ALL thought. What a lame fan base.

Jays beat UConn. By 19. And was never down 30 even in Storrs. Illini have work to do to get to jays level

I just can’t believe every single Illini fan on the face of the Earth thought Illinois was going to win this game. I heard someone say it on talk radio, so that’s what they ALL thought. What a lame fan base.
I am an Illini fan, I said I thought they would lose by double digits. Soooooo...

Jays beat UConn. By 19. And was never down 30 even in Storrs. Illini have work to do to get to jays level
Jays went home early, again...

regular season games are for virgins. All that matters is winning it all.

So if you’re a fan of a team you can’t think your team will win? Weird man

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
I am an Illini fan, I said I thought they would lose by double digits. Soooooo...
You mean my rant about all fans of a team thinking exactly the same thing was tired, lame and unfunny?

How can that be? It NEVER, EVER gets old when do it!

Jays went home early, again...

regular season games are for virgins. All that matters is winning it all.
One team is competitive every time out. One team is down 30. Winning it all is the goal. Current results gauge progress. You’ve been weighed. You’ve been measured. And you’ve been found not wanting.

You mean my rant about all fans of team thinking exactly the same thing was tired, lame and unfunny?

How can that be? It NEVER, EVER gets old when do it!
I think you missed a word, so I don't want to do Madlibs, can you do it?

One team is competitive every time out. One team is down 30. Winning it all is the goal. Current results gauge progress. You’ve been weighed. You’ve been measured. And you’ve been found not wanting.
The jays goal is not to win it all. Sorry, it just isn't.

And one team is at home, the other is still (sort of) playing...and you lost to a team without its starting PG.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT