ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness Thread

Same Big East that only got three teams in the dance. Oh brother..
I suggest you cover your eyes for the rest of the weekend

one SEC team will punch its ticket to the Final Four this evening

another will fell the mutant tomorrow

another B1G fan blowing his load after round 1. tale as old as time.

you folks will never, ever learn

• Haha
Reactions: TC4THREE
Brad underwear doesn’t get any job offers for a good reason

He’s a stooge
Unbelievable every person that does win is a a loser or a stooge. But you Will tout HH as the greatest Qb in Nebraska history.you are the biggest phony on this board and it’s not close.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
The jays goal is not to win it all. Sorry, it just isn't.

And one team is at home, the other is still (sort of) playing...and you lost to a team without its starting PG.
One day apart. Not the same competition. Take away the rapist and Illinois doesn’t win a game in the tournament. Both teams have the same number of ncaa titles. Keep reaching. At the end of the day, I’m seeing you play a creighton conference foe and get embarrassed. You have no room to trash talk.

Unbelievable every person that does win is a a loser or a stooge. But you Will tout HH as the greatest Qb in Nebraska history.you are the biggest phony on this board and it’s not close.
you will never find a single post from me doing this because it's never once happened.

try keeping your feelings in check

it'll help

• Haha
One day apart. Not the same competition. Take away the rapist and Illinois doesn’t win a game in the tournament. Both teams have the same number of ncaa titles. Keep reaching. At the end of the day, I’m seeing you play a creighton conference foe and get embarrassed. You have no room to trash talk.
You are a good girl :)

If I accuse you of rape are you a rapist?

Yes or no?

And your team just got "raped" by a Tennessee team with no PG.

• Haha
I suggest you cover your eyes for the rest of the weekend

one SEC team will punch its ticket to the Final Four this evening

another will fell the mutant tomorrow

another B1G fan blowing his load after round 1. tale as old as time.

you folks will never, ever learn
Hitting the sauce rather hard aren’t ya? I was just curious how if the Big East is such a powerhouse this year, then why only three teams make the dance?

Why are you so obsessed with the SEC? Are you one of those losers that chants SEC over and over again?

• Haha

Yes or no?

Never seen a college athlete accused of rape allowed to play. Ever. Still lost by 25. How embarrassing! No moral standards. Still can’t compete with a team creighton beat by 19

Yes or no?

your best player is a rapist

and now he's just raped every person in the national audience's eyeballs with this putrid performance

• Haha

Yes or no?

4 point game with 2 mins to go. “Raped”. Ok. 25 to UConn. Who lost to Creighton by 19. Common opponent. How did Illinois do vs Tennessee?

Hitting the sauce rather hard aren’t ya? I was just curious how if the Big East is such a powerhouse this year, then why only three teams make the dance?

Why are you so obsessed with the SEC? Are you one of those losers that chants SEC over and over again?
I'm not.

intellectual dwarfs like you just assign me with that designation as a way to cope with my being so consistently accurate about their beloved B1G.

and please don't bring up michigan. I shared my thoughts about them prior to them winning (was rooting for them as a huge F YOU to the B1G for putting Harbaugh on a stake but failing to light the pyre)

• Haha
And even last year they went home early, vs a lame as SDSU team where the jays were favored, so yes, they went home early. They were supposed to win.

• Haha
And even last year they went home early, vs a lame as SDSU team where the jays were favored, so yes, they went home early. They were supposed to win.
You mean went home early in the elite 8? Like Illinois did tonight. By 25. While letting an accused rapist play? Embarrassing. No morals. And still shitty. 25? Haven’t seen Creighton lose like that all year. Even in storrs on $2 beer night

You mean went home early in the elite 8? Like Illinois did tonight. By 25. While letting an accused rapist play? Embarrassing. No morals. And still shitty. 25? Haven’t seen Creighton lose like that all year. Even in storrs on $2 beer night
Such a virgin. Favored over SDSU and you blow it and you are still bitter about it. I don't blame you.

Illini were supposed to get killed tonight and they did.

Stop replying, you are embarrassing yourself.

And you never did answer the question, what do you have against people drinking?

• Haha
It’s all on Purdue now. When will a big ten team step up and actually win March madness?

Such a virgin. Favored over SDSU and you blow it and you are still bitter about it. I don't blame you.

Illini were supposed to get killed tonight and they did.

Stop replying, you are embarrassing yourself.

And you never did answer the question, what do you have against people drinking?
I have never discussed you drinking. You got me confused with someone else. But I’m embarrassing myself. lol. Keep going. You got this

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT