ADVERTISEMENT

Mahomes $ucks

This is pure non-sensical drivel. Unlike you I’ll give you the “why” with my response: I could say those exact same things about anything you believe in but I won’t because it doesn’t mean anything. It’s simply substance-less put-downs.

You have no idea the extent that I enjoy life outside of this board. I work for myself and love my career and wife. We travel relatively whenever and wherever we want. Not religious but spiritual. I wouldn’t change a thing honestly, but damn that mental illness!! 😆
That's cool man. Just saying... Conspiracy fluff that is more often than not just mere political diatribe click bait the people peddling them don't even actually believe it themselves, can wreck lives.

Glad you've managed to somehow be an exception to this very real modern danger. Happy for you.

The rest of us however throw up a big 🤷🏻‍♂️ though.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
You just got Charlie Marlowed! Haha
Best to stay in the penthouse, we play different down here in the mud.

yeah-charlie-unicorn.gif

I cannot stand Mahomes or the Chiefs but one cannot deny his greatness. He is quick on his feet and has a great feel for the game. Makes it look easy. He does not have a rocket arm but let's face it - he is on his way - if not already - GOAT. This run is amazing. Everyone knew after 49ers settled for the FG that Mahomes would win that game.
I think Mahomes has shown that is arm strength is more than adequate.

That's cool man. Just saying... Conspiracy fluff that is more often than not just mere political diatribe click bait the people peddling them don't even actually believe it themselves, can wreck lives.

Glad you've managed to somehow be an exception to this very real modern danger. Happy for you.

The rest of us however throw up a big 🤷🏻‍♂️ though.
You keep illuding to conspiracy-minded people being mentally ill or wrecking their own lives. I just have not seen the correlation in my experience. Drugs wreck peoples’ lives.

My uncle is a conspiracy author with two masters degrees and is not even that well known but he’s a pot smoking multimillionaire because he’s fiscally conservative, like me. He’s made smart investments in part because of the conspiracies he follows.

Why do you believe in God even though you can’t see him?

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
You keep illuding to conspiracy-minded people being mentally ill or wrecking their own lives. I just have not seen the correlation in my experience. Drugs wreck peoples’ lives.

My uncle is a conspiracy author with two masters degrees and is not even that well known but he’s a pot smoking multimillionaire because he’s fiscally conservative, like me. He’s made smart investments in part because of the conspiracies he follows.

“Modern danger”

LMAO!!

• Haha
Reactions: SomedayHusker

Conspiracy theory people aren't all mentally ill down in the dumps bums. Plenty of wealthy grifters exploiting the mentally ill for profit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT