ADVERTISEMENT

..and then there were two.....who are the best QB's in the NFL after this weekend?

RKNAME
i
Patrick MahomesKC
i
C.J. StroudHOU
i
Josh AllenBUF
i
Jordan LoveGB
i
Brock PurdySF
i
Matthew StaffordLAR
i
Lamar JacksonBAL
i
Jared GoffDET
i
Joe FlaccoCLE
i
Baker MayfieldTB
i
Dak PrescottDAL
i
Mason RudolphPIT
i
Jalen HurtsPHI
i
Tua TagovailoaMIA

For the stat guys....Here are the the playoff stats for the playoff QB's .
Very myopic. Like I said, I don’t fall victim to recency bias. Mahomes was not good this year - you chiefs fans are in a Mahomes cult

His passer rating is average even in post season

8e02rr.jpg

Very myopic. Like I said, I don’t fall victim to recency bias. Mahomes was not good this year - you chiefs fans are in a Mahomes cult
Lost money betting against them.
I like the Chiefs but there not my favorite team, but I thought Lamar $&it the bed yesterday or he had help from the play calling from the OC.

If I had seen your QB rankings before now I would have realized sooner you are out in left field on tbis subject and I can't take you serious about it...for you or anyone else to just discount what Mahomes has done in the last 3 weeks is astonishing, and I'll just break it to you now...it isn't just Chief fans who feel Mahomes is the best QB. It's universally accepted by all but a select few he is the best QB by a mile in the NFL

Lost money betting against them.
I like the Chiefs but there not my favorite team, but I thought Lamar $&it the bed yesterday or he had help from the play calling from the OC.
Would it surprise you that Lamar had 70 more total yards than Mahomes? I do agree he shit the bed

• Haha
Reactions: scarletred
If I had seen your QB rankings before now I would have realized sooner you are out in left field on tbis subject and I can't take you serious about it...for you or anyone else to just discount what Mahomes has done in the last 3 weeks is astonishing, and I'll just break it to you now...it isn't just Chief fans who feel Mahomes is the best QB. It's universally

Cults gonna cult.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Yeah.. he had a really bad game. Mahomes played his average per the season and needed Lamar to have one of his worst games of the year along with Flowers to fumble at the goal line to squeak out a W
77% completion rate. On the road. Against the #1 team in the NFL. That's what the great ones do. They don't take a sack on 3 and 1 when they are going for it on 4th. They don't panic and throw into triple coverage.

Pretty sure you are the only person in America that doesn't think Mahomes is top 3, let alone top 6.

• Haha
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
77% completion rate. On the road. Against the #1 team in the NFL. That's what the great ones do. They don't take a sack on 3 and 1 when they are going for it on 4th. They don't panic and throw into triple coverage.

Pretty sure you are the only person in America that doesn't think Mahomes is top 3, let alone top 6.
You can’t objectively look at this season (in its totality) stats and say Mahomes is a top 5.

His passer rating is average even in post season

8e02rr.jpg
What kind of loser argues statistics? There is not a team in the NFL that would not break the bank given the opportunity to trade for Patrick Mahomes. Not one would kick their own guy to the curb in the blinking of an eye to get him. You have serious issues with honesty.

What kind of loser argues statistics? There is not a team in the NFL that would not break the bank given the opportunity to trade for Patrick Mahomes. Not one would kick their own guy to the curb in the blinking of an eye to get him. You have serious issues with honesty.
Do you think mahomes had a good year? Not a career.. no debating that. I’m specially talking about this season. Has he played well all year?

Are we talking who had better stats or who is a better qb? Drew Brees had better stats than Tom Brady a few years. That would never impact my decision to say Brady was always better.
My stance was based on this year alone. It was pretty clear, and it’s what I inferred the OP was asking. There were certainly years brees was better than Brady.

Now if you want me to answer who I think the best active qb is based on all games played in said career then Mahomes is the the clear #1.

Stats are used when giving out mvp awards…

200w.gif

Bills would not trade for Mahomes. Baltimore would not trade for Mahomes.

Reality check if Reid does bounce… will be the polar opposite of Brady Belicheck breakup

Stats are used when giving out mvp awards…

200w.gif

Bills would not trade for Mahomes. Baltimore would not trade for Mahomes.

Reality check if Reid does bounce… will be the polar opposite of Brady Belicheck breakup
Baltimore would absolutely take Mahomes. They spent a lot of time just negotiating to keep him. I bet in their deepest darkest thoughts Bills fans would rather have Mahomes.

Like I said earlier, all qbs removed from all teams and a draft is instituted. If any of the 32 teams ended up with the 1st pick how many aren't taking Mahomes? I would say zero. You think the Ravens are taking Lamar? No way in hell. Same for Purdy. Same for Burrow. Same for Goff. And on and on.

It’s the Super Bowl. Your team is down 4 points with 2:00 left. Who do you want as your QB?

Every coach in the league would take the same guy. He plays in KC.

Don’t move the goal posts. Everything the same and you get your pick of QBs.

Mahomes gets 99.9% of the votes…and then there’s you.
How is that moving the goal posts? I’d take Reid and Lamar or Allen over any other coach with Mahomes. You chiefs fans really take Reid for granted.

How is that moving the goal posts? I’d take Reid and Lamar or Allen over any other coach with Mahomes. You chiefs fans really take Reid for granted.
The premise is/was all things being equal you get your choice of one QB to lead your team back from 4 down with 2:00. You don’t get to mix and match coaches and QBs.

It’s not that hard. Mahomes wins hands down.

The premise is/was all things being equal you get your choice of one QB to lead your team back from 4 down with 2:00. You don’t get to mix and match coaches and QBs.

Stupid question. If it’s GB I’m going with Love. If Buffalo I’m going with Josh Allen. Mahomes success is because he is so in tune with kelce . He just can’t walk onto a field with a team he’s never played with and do well…

You obviously have never played an organized sport or ever had an ounce of what can be considered a rational thought

Stupid question. If it’s GB I’m going with Love. If Buffalo I’m going with Josh Allen. Mahomes success is because he is so in tune with kelce . He just can’t walk onto a field with a team he’s never played with and do well…

You obviously have never played an organized sport or ever had an ounce of what can be considered a rational thought
Well you’d be wrong…on both counts.

Well you’d be wrong…on both counts.
So wait.. you’re the owner of the Bills. Josh Allen has had a great 4th quarter. He’s ran for over 80 yards in the second half. Bills have all three timeouts left and the ball on their own 45 with 2 mins left down 4

For some odd reason Mahomes is available. He’s never taken a snap with the Bills..

So you’d make the move to put in Mahomes and bench Allen? Genius move 🤣🤣🤣

No GB fan is taking Love over Mahomes. No GM would either. Why are you trying so hard?

No GB fan is taking Love over Mahomes. No GM would either. Why are you trying so hard?
So wait.. you’re the owner of the packers . Love has had a great 4th quarter. He’s passed for over 200 yards in the second half. Packers have all three timeouts left and the ball on their own 45 with 2 mins left down 4

For some odd reason Mahomes is available. He’s never taken a snap with the packers ..

So you’d make the move to put in Mahomes and bench Love? Genius move 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Walleye79
Nah .. Mahomes has sucked this year bro. Stop being so emotional thinking like a woman and think with hard data and intelligence
Thinking like a woman? You must watch football like a woman because everyone that has an unbiased opinion about football is taking Mahomes.

So wait.. you’re the owner of the Bills. Josh Allen has had a great 4th quarter. He’s ran for over 80 yards in the second half. Bills have all three timeouts left and the ball on their own 45 with 2 mins left down 4

For some odd reason Mahomes is available. He’s never taken a snap with the Bills..

So you’d make the move to put in Mahomes and bench Allen? Genius move 🤣🤣🤣
Jeezus…I’m now reminded, “never argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

So wait.. you’re the owner of the packers . Love has had a great 4th quarter. He’s passed for over 200 yards in the second half. Packers have all three timeouts left and the ball on their own 45 with 2 mins left down 4

For some odd reason Mahomes is available. He’s never taken a snap with the packers ..

So you’d make the move to put in Mahomes and bench Love? Genius move 🤣🤣🤣
Did something happen between you and Mahomes? This would happen in the off-season. Like every other draft. Do drafts normally happen in the 4th quarter of a game?

Do you think mahomes had a good year? Not a career.. no debating that. I’m specially talking about this season. Has he played well all year?
He played OK, but his receivers are not very good except for Rashee Rice. Skyy Moore is a bust, Justyn Watson is a bust, Kadarius Toney is a nut job, Richey James offers very little, Valdez Scantling belongs on a milk carton. Kelce has picked it up recently. He has fallen off a little though as expected for a 35 yo

I dont think he cares about stats. He’s fine throwing it away to avoid sacks. His line was penalized a lot this year. He can only do so much to overcome these misfits. Andy Reid tried to get enough production to win most games. Their O had been better, but this is Reids best defense for the Chiefs. Special teams are good. The way the regular season went, they are exceeding expectations.

Did something happen between you and Mahomes? This would happen in the off-season. Like every other draft. Do drafts normally happen in the 4th quarter of a game?
You really need to work on your reading comprehension…

It was the question posed that you chimed in on and then got dunked on

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT