ADVERTISEMENT

Mahomes $ucks

NFL games are scripted. Advertisers would be pissed if the Super Bowl was a 49 point blowout.

Mahomes doesn't suck, though. He was only a three-star recruit out of high school, with limited scholarship offers. Wish we would have gotten him. He's a gutsy player, and he makes everybody around him better. He's not a toxic person in real live, married his high school sweetheart, and is even a devout Christian.

NFL games are scripted. Advertisers would be pissed if the Super Bowl was a 49 point blowout.

Mahomes doesn't suck, though. He was only a three-star recruit out of high school, with limited scholarship offers. Wish we would have gotten him. He's a gutsy player, and he makes everybody around him better. He's not a toxic person in real live, married his high school sweetheart, and is even a devout Christian.
You are weirder than I already knew!!

Angry Star Wars GIF by Mashed

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Who is the 2nd best QB in the league?

Brady’s retirement left a real power vacuum

He's not even in the top 6 in the whole keague.
I cannot stand Mahomes or the Chiefs but one cannot deny his greatness. He is quick on his feet and has a great feel for the game. Makes it look easy. He does not have a rocket arm but let's face it - he is on his way - if not already - GOAT. This run is amazing. Everyone knew after 49ers settled for the FG that Mahomes would win that game.

I cannot stand Mahomes or the Chiefs but one cannot deny his greatness. He is quick on his feet and has a great feel for the game. Makes it look easy. He does not have a rocket arm but let's face it - he is on his way - if not already - GOAT. This run is amazing. Everyone knew after 49ers settled for the FG that Mahomes would win that game.
Mahommes is a beast but at this stage in his career Brady is unquestionable and I would also put Montana above him. Mahommes did do something last night Montana never did in 4 Super Bowl appearances … throw an INT. Also the fact that Montnana was 4-0 should give him some cred as well.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
And they won without the benefit of any phantom roughing calls if I remember correctly
Yep. Actually it was well officiated. They let them play which made it fun to watch. Each team had 6 penalties. SF had 40 penalty yards and KC had 55. So very evenly called game. Hopefully the NFL learned last night that letting teams play is more fun to watch and therefore a better product.

I would probably have Jordan Love on that list too, he's going to have a great career.

I was responding to who I think the second bast QB is in the league, and I could make a case for the ones I listed...I can not make a case for Love yet on any level. I also wonder if people are getting a little carried away with him. They finished 1 game over .500 and beat the most over rated team of all time in the playoffs..AKA, Dallas.

Mahomes is a great athlete and QB and makes the Chiefs a great team. Why all the hate? Jealous?? Don't like him or the team than watch something else!
Pretty sure Charlie was being sarcastic and trolling the KC haters.

While I cannot stand the Chiefs, it's not because of Mahomes. If he's not the GOAT he's awfully close, and he seems like a decent enough guy.

I would actually find the Chiefs to be a likeable team if Kelce wasn't such a blowharding, me-first asshole, which he proved again on Sunday. The other Chiefs who get media time - Chris Jones, Pacheco, etc. - seem like good dudes and great teammates.

I was responding to who I think the second bast QB is in the league, and I could make a case for the ones I listed...I can not make a case for Love yet on any level. I also wonder if people are getting a little carried away with him. They finished 1 game over .500 and beat the most over rated team of all time in the playoffs..AKA, Dallas.
I'll start by saying I wouldn't put Love on that list, yet. But him and Stroud are closer than many probably want to acknowledge.

You keep focusing on their overall record. Which tells me you must not have watched their season long improvement. No one would have predicted in September that they would have knocked off the Lions and Chiefs, made the playoffs and then won a game in Dallas.

Haters can’t whine about the refs in this one! Go pound sand!

#chiefsdynasty
Right? If anything refs we're doing all they could to ensure 9er victory.

Chiefs overcame the fix, just as our Huskers need to do in order to return to relevance - let alone dominance - once again.

Pretty sure Charlie was being sarcastic and trolling the KC haters.

While I cannot stand the Chiefs, it's not because of Mahomes. If he's not the GOAT he's awfully close, and he seems like a decent enough guy.

I would actually find the Chiefs to be a likeable team if Kelce wasn't such a blowharding, me-first asshole, which he proved again on Sunday. The other Chiefs who get media time - Chris Jones, Pacheco, etc. - seem like good dudes and great teammates.
That's fair. Kelce has pissed me and many KC fans off all season, with him bro rushing his own hc in the super bowl last night being a final cherry on top (though I loved his second half performance).

Hope he retires this year and does media or whatever the hell he's seeming to setup pivoting to after his career is done. KC has good tes overall and could use the freed up cap space.

Reactions: schuele
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT