ADVERTISEMENT

Mahomes' Family Legacy

MargotDeeper

Junior
Feb 27, 2017
This article begs so many questions: Will State Farm still cover Patrick Sr? Why doesn't Junior just provide him a personal Subway? I wonder if Patrick Jr. Will change his last name to MaAuto?

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
This article begs so many questions: Will State Farm still cover Patrick Sr? Why doesn't Junior just provide him a personal Subway? I wonder if Patrick Jr. Will change his last name to MaAuto?

I’m sure sr can advertise for progressive

Reactions: MargotDeeper
3rd charge for dad, 3rd degree felony, Jr. going for his 3rd ring.
399a24c46150c8e25bdb72ee7e37370c_w200.gif

Dad obviously has a problem and needs to get some help. Many people like this in the US. Some wealthy and some poor. It is a national problem.

they real nail folks for dwi these days..I knew a guy who had like 15 of them back when they would just throw you in the jail for a night. of course back in the 50's & 60's I guess they didn't have as much traffic.

they real nail folks for dwi these days..I knew a guy who had like 15 of them back when they would just throw you in the jail for a night. of course back in the 50's & 60's I guess they didn't have as much traffic.
I have an old retired teaching buddy and we were talking about drinking and driving and he goes "I am not even sure if there was a law about it when I was young. For the most part you might get pulled over and then driven home or they would let you sleep at the station"

I have an old retired teaching buddy and we were talking about drinking and driving and he goes "I am not even sure if there was a law about it when I was young. For the most part you might get pulled over and then driven home or they would let you sleep at the station"
MADD made some things happen in the 80s legislatively speaking.

We had a guy in my hometown, who was the owner of a trucking company and a multimillionaire. He got drunked up and into a few accidents. One time the police even gave him a ride home and arranged to tow his Cadillac to the shop. It wasn’t over for him until he finally injured someone seriously on the highway.

MADD made some things happen in the 80s legislatively speaking.

We had a guy in my hometown, who was the owner of a trucking company and a multimillionaire. He got drunked up and into a few accidents. One time the police even gave him a ride home and arranged to tow his Cadillac to the shop. It wasn’t over for him until he finally injured someone seriously on the highway.
Yeah MADD changed it all, big time.

Shoot, I can remember my aunt driving us around in her station wagon while sipping on aa beer with 1-2 more in the glove compartment...and smoking a cig!

The absolute winner of a tool in that family is Jackson Mahomes. I've never seen someone suck on the tit of someone else's success like him. The dipshit needs to be slapped around.

Yeah MADD changed it all, big time.

Shoot, I can remember my aunt driving us around in her station wagon while sipping on aa beer with 1-2 more in the glove compartment...and smoking a cig!
That was still legal not too many years ago in Louisiana. Not sure if they’ve changed that. Edit: they passed an open container law but there’s multiple exceptions which fail to comply with federal statute.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BTF69
Having a cold can in one hand, smoking a cigarette in the other while holding that steering wheel was all the norm for many of the dads and older dudes in my neighborhood in Thornton, Colorado back in the day. Most of those guys usually had one, sometimes two, when they toted up to the grocery store or to their favorite bar to get a bite to eat.

Not one of them that I can remember had a wreck or brush with the law. Then again, they knew a helluva lot of people in town. Smokin

Having a cold can in one hand, smoking a cigarette in the other while holding that steering wheel was all the norm for many of the dads and older dudes in my neighborhood in Thornton, Colorado back in the day. Most of those guys usually had one, sometimes two, when they toted up to the grocery store or to their favorite bar to get a bite to eat.

Not one of them that I can remember had a wreck or brush with the law. Then again, they knew a helluva lot of people in town. Smokin
I was 17 and had just moved to Texas in 1984. It was definitely legal to drink a beer or two on the drive home from work (for those of legal drinking age).

I was 17 and had just moved to Texas in 1984. It was definitely legal to drink a beer or two on the drive home from work (for those of legal drinking age).
And drinking age was 18 for it all when I moved there in 1979, at 19. I was in Amarillo.

Boy howdy they took a harsh look at marijuana then, likely still do. That and selling encyclopedias door to door! 😜

Reactions: MargotDeeper
And drinking age was 18 for it all when I moved there in 1979, at 19. I was in Amarillo.

Boy howdy they took a harsh look at marijuana then, likely still do. That and selling encyclopedias door to door! 😜
I was legal when I was 19. Then Texas changed it to 21 when I was 20 and I had a way to whole another year to be legal again. They did not grandfather me. Total BS.

I was legal when I was 19. Then Texas changed it to 21 when I was 20 and I had a way to whole another year to be legal again. They did not grandfather me. Total BS.
I moved to Summit County, Colorado in 1980, as I have said before, my 16 months in Texas felt like a decade. I was absolutely shocked at the way black folk there were treated. I found it shameful from my Nebraska teachings.

And the way they treated encyclopedia salesmen!! Oh my, what a thing to be arrested for!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT