ADVERTISEMENT

Mahomes $ucks

I disagree....defenses came to play...both sides!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You represent a knowledgable football fan that appreciates defense. The casual watch-once-per-year group that the advertisers actually care about were definitely bored by the first half.

Reactions: BleedRed78
You represent a knowledgable football fan that appreciates defense. The casual watch-once-per-year group that the advertisers actually care about were definitely bored by the first half.

Ir was not an exciting first half for sure and it felt like the Chiefs were down by 2TD's to boot. How tbey were only down 7 is a testament to that defense.

Mahommes is a beast but at this stage in his career Brady is unquestionable and I would also put Montana above him. Mahommes did do something last night Montana never did in 4 Super Bowl appearances … throw an INT. Also the fact that Montnana was 4-0 should give him some cred as well.
Well now, that Montana thing begs discussion. He retires and they plug in Steve Young and the same type of success followed.
Put a prime time Jerry Rice on the Chiefs team and you'd have a nearly unbeatable team.

If that was the case they wouldn't have scripted a super-boring 1st half that put half the country to sleep.
As long as you believe it then they’re doing a perfectly fine job of scripting. I love all the weird comments of “well if it was scripted then such and such team would win”

Mahomes is a great QB and the league is scripted. Both can be true. All the new “league is scripted” people this year were proven right. This will likely setup a surprise next season where everyone will think they see a script for a team (maybe the chiefs) to win and they won’t.

As long as you believe it then they’re doing a perfectly fine job of scripting. I love all the weird comments of “well if it was scripted then such and such team would win”

Mahomes is a great QB and the league is scripted. Both can be true. All the new “league is scripted” people this year were proven right. This will likely setup a surprise next season where everyone will think they see a script for a team (maybe the chiefs) to win and they won’t.

I watched the SB thinking..."This should put an end to the debate the NFL is scripted". To me it was obvious it was a real game and not fixed.

I recall a time a few years ago when fans were furious with all of the check down passes. I guess it’s ok if wide receivers are sub-standard and you have a great tight end — plus a qb who makes great decisions. Perhaps this is what we’ll see next year with a smart young qb and lots of tight end depth. Would that be ok as long as win a lot?😀

You never quit do you? I'll give ya that kid lol

Well now, that Montana thing begs discussion. He retires and they plug in Steve Young and the same type of success followed.
Put a prime time Jerry Rice on the Chiefs team and you'd have a nearly unbeatable team.
Steve was also a hall of famer and all time great to be fair. Should be noted that Montana won half of his Super Bowls without Jerry Rice.

Reactions: Bruce1981
You can make an argument for Montana #2 all time...absolutely. I'll never agree, but it isn't crazy.
Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

I think he was considered that guy before Brady did his thing.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
If Mahomes keeps this shit up for 15 more years, he will be Brady level. As a Steelers fan I spent most of his career hating him. As it sits, Mahomes is probably not far off if not already a top 10 all time QB. Feel free to come at me :D.

It did? How many rings did SF win the HOF qb young?

One of the all tune dumbest post.
What is amazing is how the scripted losers can work up what appears to be real emotions in losing. The Niners team had some awesome athletes, but their ability to act out that emotional pain was Oscar worthy.

"And the Oscar for best losing major league sports team in championship game goes to the San Francisco 49ers."

What is amazing is how the scripted losers can work up what appears to be real emotions in losing. The Niners team had some awesome athletes, but their ability to act out that emotional pain was Oscar worthy.

"And the Oscar for best losing major league sports team in championship game goes to the San Francisco 49ers."
Scripters are mentally ill.

Niners went full Ravens, on-purpose self implosion in the 3rd quarter.

CMC isn't a cyborg..that was a very physical game..doubt CMC could have withstood the beatings he was taking for 4 qtrs, I think Kyle was playing to save him for the 4th to salt the game away...and weren't you the one who said Vegas was 38-2 (or something like that) predicting the SB and eluded to that stat as a reason you knew its rigged?? Well they missed it this year, so......that also means its rigged? Can you have it both ways?

NFL games are scripted. Advertisers would be pissed if the Super Bowl was a 49 point blowout.

Mahomes doesn't suck, though. He was only a three-star recruit out of high school, with limited scholarship offers. Wish we would have gotten him. He's a gutsy player, and he makes everybody around him better. He's not a toxic person in real live, married his high school sweetheart, and is even a devout Christian.
How do they script a blocked extra point? Because that was a huge factor if not the difference in that game. If that doesn’t get blocked SF probabaly wins 20-19 in regulation.

How do they script a Blocked kick of any kind? It’s virtually impossible. Only if they intentionally let someone through, but in this case the lineman just jumped and put his hand up. That can’t be scripted.

How do they script a blocked extra point? Because that was a huge factor if not the difference in that game. If that doesn’t get blocked SF probabaly wins 20-19 in regulation.

How do they script a Blocked kick of any kind? It’s virtually impossible. Only if they intentionally let someone through, but in this case the lineman just jumped and put his hand up. That can’t be scripted.

..and the 57 yarder that KC kicked, literally thru SF's players arms. Find it impossible that is scripted.

CMC isn't a cyborg..that was a very physical game..doubt CMC could have withstood the beatings he was taking for 4 qtrs, I think Kyle was playing to save him for the 4th to salt the game away...and weren't you the one who said Vegas was 38-2 (or something like that) predicting the SB and eluded to that stat as a reason you knew its rigged?? Well they missed it this year, so......that also means its rigged? Can you have it both ways?
Vegas was 30-2 in making money. They obviously don’t make money EVERY year. I don’t know whether they lost or gained money this year. I was break-even with my bets. I said they’ll either go with the dynasty symbolism or making money. I can have it both ways because none of that means it isn’t rigged. Just because someone who says it’s rigged can’t guarantee you who is going to win doesn’t mean it isn’t rigged. Just like when you watch a movie or a show for the first time. You know it’s scripted but you can still only make educated guesses. You can’t predict the exact outcome at the end.

I’ve said symbolism is clearly very important to them. The coincidence happening in every single decade is undeniably not believable. Even if they lose money this year, at 30-3 I’m sure they’re not losing any sleep. They’ve gotta throw in SOMETHING for the fans not to totally revolt.

Vegas was 30-2 in making money. They obviously don’t make money EVERY year. I don’t know whether they lost or gained money this year. I was break-even with my bets. I said they’ll either go with the dynasty symbolism or making money. I can have it both ways because none of that means it isn’t rigged. Just because someone who says it’s rigged can’t guarantee you who is going to win doesn’t mean it isn’t rigged. Just like when you watch a movie or a show for the first time. You know it’s scripted but you can still only make educated guesses. You can’t predict the exact outcome at the end.

I’ve said symbolism is clearly very important to them. The coincidence happening in every single decade is undeniably not believable. Even if they lose money this year, at 30-3 I’m sure they’re not losing any sleep. They’ve gotta throw in SOMETHING for the fans not to totally revolt.
I honestly used to be conspiracy minded like you, including NFL.

But over the years I've realized it's mostly bs and mental illness. I say this as sincerely and non insulting as possible. Many of us have mi and don't even realize it or don't want to admit it. It's been stigmatized for so long, even though it isn't anymore. It's tough.

But continuing the charade is clearly in the "the jig is up" category, similar to those who still insist on voting for a certain candidate even after the very serious no no stuff he's done in a previous election.

Time to move on, enjoy the blessings of the modern world with Thanksgiving to God, and work on that mental health yo!

Life's too short and precious.

But over the years I've realized it's mostly bs and mental illness. I say this as sincerely and non insulting as possible. Many of us have mi and don't even realize it or don't want to admit it. It's been stigmatized for so long, even though it isn't anymore. It's tough.

But continuing the charade is clearly in the "the jig is up" category, similar to those who still insist on voting for a certain candidate even after the very serious no no stuff he's done in a previous election.

Time to move on, enjoy the blessings of the modern world with Thanksgiving to God, and work on that mental health yo!

This is pure non-sensical drivel. Unlike you I’ll give you the “why” with my response: I could say those exact same things about anything you believe in but I won’t because it doesn’t mean anything. It’s simply substance-less put-downs.

You have no idea the extent that I enjoy life outside of this board. I work for myself and love my career and wife. We travel relatively whenever and wherever we want. Not religious but spiritual. I wouldn’t change a thing honestly, but damn that mental illness!! 😆

The kick was super low. Block was on the kicker. Not saying it proves the script theory, but it was a sh!tty kick

Serious question, do you really believe NFL games are scripted?

Someday has always, always, been cordial with me when discussing this topic...I don't consider it trolling at all. I think the idea is crazy, but that doesn't make the person crazy..if you read his posts he seems like a pretty well rounded dude to me...I'll liken it to politics, heck my own wife voted for the wrong guy, and I sill love her!! I ain't holding it against somebody if they think the NFL is rigged or if they vote for the other guy...

So the team you cheer for started winning so you abandoned the conspiracy theory 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT