ADVERTISEMENT

Leave it to basketball…

Neat fact, Hoiberg managed to lose to these fools in ‘19. They may pull this out but what a lackluster performance. They are sucking hard right now.

North Dakota almost has as many points already at halftime as K-State had the entire game Sunday.

North Dakota almost has as many points already at halftime as K-State had the entire game Sunday.
Mast is out for the next several weeks? Are you kidding me? With Keita also injured, the only two legit bigs are out. NU basketball is truly jinxed.

Who said? Anybody have a detailed article on the affliction?

Fun fact: Hoiberg played Mast every minute of the K State but the last 3 minutes.....despite a double digit lead for most of the 2nd half. Over use much, Fred?
Pavelka said on pregame show that they cleaned up some cartilage. Ten days to two weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
We're at 35 percent from 3...not that bad. Just have to rebound better.

To be fair, can't really underestimate how much adjustment is taking place without Mast. I'll take the W any way we can get it, but it's not pretty.

Gary is fun to watch!
spongebob squarepants gary GIF

Reactions: HankMoody78
Not all that surprising to have a slow start playing a no name team after a few big games.

Win one more, be 11-2, and then it's big boy time.

Who said? Anybody have a detailed article on the affliction?

Fun fact: Hoiberg played Mast every minute of the K State but the last 3 minutes.....despite a double digit lead for most of the 2nd half. Over use much, Fred?

I think Allick was out against KState. Keita unlikely to play any minutes this season. So no other big guys to sub in. NU doesn’t have the luxury of sitting Mask very often. All teams play their starters until about 2-3 minutes left in games.

Experimented with rotations. Not super happy about the performance, but they got the win & minutes for some lesser used players. Still on track for an NCAA berth.
I just wish that, in the first half, they would have experimented with "defense" and "rebounding". I figured we'd eventually win...just didn't expect a snoozer for output in the first half. Mast's return after the surgery will be welcome. 👍

Reactions: HankMoody78
Agree. Seems since the Minnesota meltdown they've put defense and rebounding as the second half focus. Let the chips fall in the 1st half. I'm not totally against that mindset at this point in the season.

Not all that surprising to have a slow start playing a no name team after a few big games.

Win one more, be 11-2, and then it's big boy time.
UND has a DUDE and they’re always a pretty well coached team. The Dakota basketball schools can catch people sleeping if you’re not careful. They’ve done it to MN, IA and ISU in recent years.

I think Allick was out against KState. Keita unlikely to play any minutes this season. So no other big guys to sub in. NU doesn’t have the luxury of sitting Mask very often. All teams play their starters until about 2-3 minutes left in games.
Was listening on the radio tonight. I didn’t catch it if they put Diop in but he will need to play more. He didn’t do too bad vs. Michigan State

To my knowledge Allick was available vs. K-state unless you have a link that says different.

"
All teams play their starters until about 2-3 minutes left in games."
Without a break? Mast played 37 minutes.

...and you didn't even recognize the fact we were blowing the sCats out w/ 10 minutes left. Why do we need to be at full strength during a blowout? Hoiberg can be an idiot at times and this was one of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT