ADVERTISEMENT

Kylian Hill transfer?

mrruffin10

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 18, 2018
One of the best backs in the SEC has stated he refuses to represent the state of Mississippi unless they change their flag. I wonder is he will be able to get a waiver and I wonder if this will spread. NCAA has taken a clear stance against their flag so I wonder if they will grant waivers to kids that want to transfer. Something to watch.

One of the best backs in the SEC has stated he refuses to represent the state of Mississippi unless they change their flag. I wonder is he will be able to get a waiver and I wonder if this will spread. NCAA has taken a clear stance against their flag so I wonder if they will grant waivers to kids that want to transfer. Something to watch.

We could certainly use an experienced back since we only have 1.
If we don’t make any additions, there’s a lot of pressure on Rhamir and the freshmen to be ready.
I still like Rhamir, but he’ll need to prove himself.

So do $EC recruits that enter the transfer portal have to give back their signing bonuses?
OGC.32c9b2cb28ff1c2e703ae7a40528cd12

Did they change their flag after she committed?

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Glad Nebraska wasn't even a state back then, too bad the SEC represents the Confederacy.

Oh, I get it. You called him a "she" because calling a man a woman is the worst kind of insult. To you and the other first graders.

I'm guessing it has to do with the generally accepted notion that women tend to be a little more dramatic than do men, but after being on this board for more than ten minutes, anyone can see that isn't the case.

Guess change can happen when people use their voice. Is he still a she if he played a role in getting a racist state flag changed?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT