ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas thread, they are 1-5 now

If CU beats KSU there will be a lot of upset Husker fans...even though it just makes the win over CU look even better.

If CU beats KSU there will be a lot of upset Husker fans...even though it just makes the win over CU look even better.
Logic takes a back seat to emotions most of the time. Awfully hard to try and flip a switch and root for a program that manufactured NU as the school they were going to hate. NU continuing to win games is all we need to look better, not CU having success. I hope they lose to KSU and every remaining game on their schedule.

Reactions: kruller
Logic takes a back seat to emotions most of the time. Awfully hard to try and flip a switch and root for a program that manufactured NU as the school they were going to hate. NU continuing to win games is all we need to look better, not CU having success. I hope they lose to KSU and every remaining game on their schedule.

Outside of OU...CU was the next best rival I can think of. When MCartney started printing their schedules with Nebraska being their only foe in red font, it was on. Now was it Oklahoma? No. But they were a solid rival, at least to me anyway

Truth!!!

Outside of OU...CU was the next best rival I can think of. When MCartney started printing their schedules with Nebraska being their only foe in red font, it was on. Now was it Oklahoma? No. But they were a solid rival, at least to me anyway
I considered CU a top rival as well. The difference with OU, was the NU-OU rivalry occurred naturally based on the games played on the field. There was hate, but also more mutual respect and similarities between two midwestern schools and their fan bases. McCartney needed to find something else to get everyone to start hating on NU cuz we had beaten them like 20 years in a row, so it became more of a hate everything about Nebraska thing - their team, the color red, their fans, their state. Then CU started winning some games and McCartney achieved his goal, but in the process created a really nasty relationship between the fans that still exists.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
since that's where they'll finish, it's where they belong.

also, huge shout out to your boy Milroe - first Bama QB to lose to Vandy in 40 years!
Yeah man it was a shame he didn’t make more tackles in the game. He should have never let Vandy score 40 points against them.

I mean the 18/24 (75%) for 310 yards and a TD Milroe had against Vandy was awful. He should have done more to help them win. If only he could have been more like Haarberg.

You check the draft boards lately? Maybe you should have caught his stats from the week before against Georgia.

Yeah man it was a shame he didn’t make more tackles in the game. He should have never let Vandy score 40 points against them.

I mean the 18/24 (75%) for 310 yards and a TD Milroe had against Vandy was awful. He should have done more to help them win. If only he could have been more like Haarberg.

You check the draft boards lately? Maybe you should have caught his stats from the week before against Georgia.
I mean, I get what you are saying but all anyone will remember is that he was the QB that lost to Vandy.

Every NU fan loves Haarberg

Every Bama fan hates Milroe’s guts

I hate to be that guy…but…I’m going to be cuz I’m old and I prefer you staying off my lawn. But….could you please start new sentences with capital letters. It’s easier to read. As for your old OC…you were never going to keep him.
what does old have to do with it? 👀

Did Fitz ever get paid from NW?
Does anyone even watch the B12 anymore?
Texas/OU weekend, Boomer Sooner!

you know when the net was created, they felt caps were not necessary to communication. i have continued that tradition, a point i learned at general atomics from someone who was part of it all.

what does old have to do with it? 👀

Did Fitz ever get paid from NW?
Does anyone even watch the B12 anymore?
Texas/OU weekend, Boomer Sooner!
nothing.

yes (why he's not working today).
yes (very entertaining product).
always a fun game to watch!

And this is what a post looks like when Kong runs out of material.
I don't know what's worse

milroe fumbling away a shot to take down mighty vandy or you constantly fumbling over your own drool in an attempt to be clever

booster up, Billy! we've got the 18th best team in the country on the schedule next week!!

RollingLaugh

You sure are impressed with yourself
it seemed wanting an explanation.

on another subject, i remember the ou/N game being the biggest each year. always a thanksgiving weekend feast. now, texas has taken that spot. ironic in many ways, irritating in others, i suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT