ADVERTISEMENT

Satterfield

Agreed with the first paragraph, but I'm not sure where you're going with the "has to show what he can do" comment. Is that to mean that you think Satt would be fired or you're just saying that you will have a negative opinion about the OC?
I mean this year is the year for him to shake the negative perception he carries.

Reactions: king_kong_
I mean this year is the year for him to shake the negative perception he carries.
Contract year

Going to have to do it against actual teams

Was still a little puzzled by some of the timeout usage in the first half and the lack of urgency in the 2-minute drill where DR/Banks bailed him out.

This week should be telling. Even though we kicked the shit out of UTEP our run/pass mix was only 46/36

Satt wants to throw the ball every play and I believe Rhule still hasn’t relinquished some of the input he inserted last season (a good thing).

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Contract year

Going to have to do it against actual teams

Was still a little puzzled by some of the timeout usage in the first half and the lack of urgency in the 2-minute drill where DR/Banks bailed him out.

This week should be telling. Even though we kicked the shit out of UTEP our run/pass mix was only 46/36

Satt wants to throw the ball every play and I believe Rhule still hasn’t relinquished some of the input he inserted last season (a good thing).
I was actually impressed with the 2 minute drill at the end of the half. We were in third down and he ran the clock in case we didn’t convert. And after the conversion we took it down field and scored quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT