ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas thread, they are 1-5 now

pfft. outside of ohio state and maybe penn state, your league is no better than the b12 or acc. k-state has as many b12 championships as texas and ou ended 1-4 v. k-state.
I like you AVeritas, but the Big XII doesn't have a program that can recruit in the top 25 annually. It's a borderline mid major program. Still a good basketball conference.

Is Kotelnicki really all that or could it have partially been weak Big 12 defenses? Penn State's offense has looked rather sluggish at times. Granted the team has been hurt and they've played very vanilla. Will be interesting to see if Kotelnicki tries to open up the playbook against USC and especially Ohio State
Coordinators are great but HC make programs. I think Franklin trusts in his defense and makes Kotelnicki play it safe. LL let him loose.

we haven't played a single B1G team as good as the Big 12 team on our schedule

and we won't for a few more weeks

posts like these are so idiotic they almost require a brand new term
This is bait. I like kong but never engage him on his bait.

This is bait. I like kong but never engage him on his bait.
CU is the best team we've played

and will remain the best team we've played until we play ohiost

this is an obvious fact and not at all meant to be controversial

CU is the best team we've played

and will remain the best team we've played until we play ohiost

this is an obvious fact and not at all meant to be controversial
Illinois and Rutgers are better. Colorado gets exposed on the LOS. Big XII teams are weak in that respect. KSU will expose them this weekend. CU has good players on the perimeter.
>I just took kong's bait

we haven't played a single B1G team as good as the Big 12 team on our schedule

and we won't for a few more weeks

posts like these are so idiotic they almost require a brand new term
I wouldn’t disagree but CU are outliers. Once Deion hits the breeze they will return to being an afterthought not only in college football, but in the BIG XII too.

Illinois and Rutgers are better. Colorado gets exposed on the LOS. Big XII teams are weak in that respect. KSU will expose them this weekend. CU has good players on the perimeter.
>I just took kong's bait
we played our worst game of the season and ILL needed OT to beat us

Rutgers??

brainwashing works, folks. look no further.

I wouldn’t disagree but CU are outliers. Once Deion hits the breeze they will return to being an afterthought not only in college football, but in the BIG XII too.
the B1G and big 12 have played basically .500 ball against each other this decade

.500 ball against each other going back to last decade, too

it's essentially the same conference

Why do you think CU is better?
they have better wins and better players

took our best half in the last 10 years to beat CU

ILL needed overtime to beat us in the worst game we've played all season

the B1G and big 12 have played basically .500 ball against each other this decade

.500 ball against each other going back to last decade, too

it's essentially the same conference
That will change as time goes by since Oklahoma and Texas took their show to greener pastures.

Not a BIG lover by any means, but I can see the writing on the wall that it’s now essentially the Power 2 and the discrepancy will only continue to widen.

Illinois matched up with us at the LOS. Colorado didn't
they did in the 2nd half

we decided to throw the ball 35x against ILL despite basically never trailing and running for 4ypc

I hate to be that guy…but…I’m going to be cuz I’m old and I prefer you staying off my lawn. But….could you please start new sentences with capital letters. It’s easier to read. As for your old OC…you were never going to keep him.
whew, you are old on so many levels.

how can anyone look at our schedule and say this with a straight face?

You mean the schedule that has has us facing numerous ranked opponents - namely one of the ones we beat is #2 in the Big 12 right now (the weak conference he was referencing).

I mean, the next two weekends are against #18 and #2 in the country.

So yeah I think he can say this with a straight face.

You mean the schedule that has has us facing numerous ranked opponents - namely one of the ones we beat is #2 in the Big 12 right now (the weak conference he was referencing).

I mean, the next two weekends are against #18 and #2 in the country.

So yeah I think he can say this with a straight face.
yea.

Indiana is the 18th best team in the country.

everyone believes this, Bill.

RollingLaugh

That would be a playcalling issue though and not really indicative of which team was better.
exactly.

we lost that ILL game in the booth and on the sideline. they didn't dominate us at the LOS, we played our worst game of the season.

>I just took kong's bait
I will get no apology from Kong after KSU beats CU 41-21

I will get no apology from Kong after KSU beats CU 41-21
probably because I also think KSU is a pretty good team

should be a great game

KSU is also better than ILL and Rutgers (obviously), and indiana

KSU will win at the LOS just like we did.
probably

they didn't lose at the LOS against the 4th best rushing offense in the country 2 weeks ago in Orlando

that was a surprising result to me, at least

probably

but they didn't lose at the LOS against the 4th best rushing offense in the country 2 weeks ago in Orlando

that was a surprising result to me, at least
So you think they will beat KSU? Don't run from me Kong. I'm right and you know it.

So you think they will beat KSU? Don't run from me Kong. I'm right and you know it.
I have no idea what will happen

altitude, Friday night, Folsom Field (where weird shit routinely happens), short home underdog

exactly the same situation KSU got blown out in just 2 weeks ago one state over

should be a great one

surely this is sarcasm?
your current leaders are a couple packs of Mormons and a 7th choice school in Texas.

B1G has almost as many teams in the top 5 as the Little 12 has in the top 25.

Yes, Penn State is overrated, but nobody believes Iowa State and BYU are any better than usual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT