ADVERTISEMENT

JJ Watt is a great guy...

I will never understand how anybody could just go on a killing spree...... bombs, knives, guns, vehicles or whatever the method. The underlying truth is that individual doesn't value human life or believe in life after death or the option of heaven vs hell. Sorry for ranting.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I will never understand how anybody could just go on a killing spree...... bombs, knives, guns, vehicles or whatever the method. The underlying truth is that individual doesn't value human life or believe in life after death or the option of heaven vs hell. Sorry for ranting.
Doesn’t mean they don’t believe in heaven or hell, Just means they don’t care.

I think this has nothing to do with religion, but everything to do with who that individual blames for their problems. There are lots of people that have been morally wronged by society.. and if someday they crack, this is how it can happen. Frankly, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Reactions: huskerfan66
I think this has nothing to do with religion, but everything to do with who that individual blames for their problems. There are lots of people that have been morally wronged by society.. and if someday they crack, this is how it can happen. Frankly, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

How exactly has some high school punk who doesn't work, gets free government meals at school...how exactly has this punk been morally wronged by society?

Not disagreeing that there are people who have been wronged, but that punk ain't one of them

How exactly has some high school punk who doesn't work, gets free government meals at school...how exactly has this punk been morally wronged by society?

Not disagreeing that there are people who have been wronged, but that punk ain't one of them
I don't know him or condone what he did. He could have been mercilessly bullied.. or maybe sexually abused in a locker room shower.. I don't know what his issue was, but he took it out on society. So when one is trying to make sense of things that don't make sense, this is one way to try to work backwards from it.

I don't know him or condone what he did. He could have been mercilessly bullied.. or maybe sexually abused in a locker room shower.. I don't know what his issue was, but he took it out on society. So when one is trying to make sense of things that don't make sense, this is one way to try to work backwards from it.

Let me preface this with this is a sick act by the shooter, and I hope he burns in hell. With that said...

I heard an interesting take on this that makes you think a little bit. If you bully someone causing them to commit suicide you could go to jail, but if you bully someone into an attack, you become the face of gun control and this nastiness. It's an interesting take, and yet another angle to look at all of this stuff. Bullying is an area that can get lost in all of the madness. Now I think kids in this era are soft, and some of the so called bullying isn't bullying or they can't deal with it because everyone gets a trophy, but it's an interesting thought.

If he was bullied he should've fought back. If he just took bullying & took bullying until he decided to shoot a bunch of people, then he is a weakling & a punk. America was land of the free, but it has become land of the weak & sorry.

If someone wants to bully me, I will bully back because like our founding fathers, I refuse to be a weakling.

I don't care how much this punk was bullied he's still a punk

What ever happened to standing up for yourself? Taking a gun & shooting unarmed people is not standing up for yourself. Pushing a bully back & telling him next time you ****ing touch me I will send you to the emergency room is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT