ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Kill: New Mexico State

I mean...this is like the dream right?

Basically speak your mind and be rich enough that you don't care and then go live the rest of your life in a resort.

It also shows that Minny made a huge mistake canning him.

Tbought he left.... not fired, but the rest of your post? Yuppers!!!

Basically speak your mind and be rich enough that you don't care and then go live the rest of your life in a resort.

They didn't can him. He's had health problems for years. Kill was, and still is, loved in Minnesota.

Not enough desire but thanks

You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

You’ve got enough talent to find this but not enough to tell a good joke? Merry Christmas sir.

Dude, it was in reference to this thread...

Which (I assume) is what the original reference to the Indiana coach that you responded to was.

And finding a gif doesn't take any talent. There's literally a button in the menu called gif. You can do it too.

Hope that helps. Merry Christmas to you as well

He isn't as good at rowing boats as PJ Fleck.

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
Dude, it was in reference to this thread...

Which (I assume) is what the original reference to the Indiana coach that you responded to was.

And finding a gif doesn't take any talent. There's literally a button in the menu called gif. You can do it too.

Hope that helps. Merry Christmas to you as well

He isn't as good at rowing boats as PJ Fleck.
I think Minny fans are starting to get KF vibes from PJ.

This fear that PJ will just do enough to keep getting extensions but never enough to be relevant. So basically being Iowa, NW, Indiana, PU, Illinois and the list of horrible Big Ten teams goes on and on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT