ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Kill: New Mexico State

Dec 9, 2017
New Mexico State: 31
Auburn: 10

Yep, that is a final, and yes the head coach is the former Gopher coach that had some health problems.

Truly amazed he is coaching, and not only coaching, but winning at a graveyard of all graveyards. NMSU is now 8-3 this year and obviously bowl bound.

Really have to feel good for a guy like Jerry Kill. Well done sir. Very well done.

Yep, that is a final, and yes the head coach is the former Gopher coach that had some health problems.

Truly amazed he is coaching, and not only coaching, but winning at a graveyard of all graveyards. NMSU is now 8-3 this year and obviously bowl bound.

Really have to feel good for a guy like Jerry Kill. Well done sir. Very well done.
9-3

Reactions: StoneTempleHusker

Yep he set it up for pj at Minnesota

1. Minny fans will tell you he was bad and PJ is better
2. I could not bet NMSU enough today...first half, first Q, overs, second half...lock lock lock

Everybody loves the after the fact 'lock' guy calling his shots.
I know, I know! It was not my lock, I heard it on some show or podcast so I ran with it and took it..

Trust me, I have put my Bookie's kids through private school, got him a boat, paid for sooooo many of his vacations.

If you’ve watched NMSU play at all this year, you wouldn’t be too surprised. They are explosive. I sure didn’t expect them to go into Auburn an win, though. I’m sure for Auburn this was nothing but a money game. They got fooled.

jerry kill is the classic kansan. like bill snyder and gary patterson, completely focused and driven. he didn't care for p.j. up there in msp at all. not surprising. i can't think of more opposite personalities than those two. what kill has done at nmsu is similar to leipold at ku. a complete turnaround based on fundamentals.

Reactions: huntered
"Kill just led New Mexico State to its first 10-win season since 1960. In just his second season with the Aggies, he posted a 7-1 in Conference USA and finished with a loss in the New Mexico Bowl to Fresno State. After a loss, he put bowl host and NMSU rival New Mexico on blast, calling out alleged 'chickenshit' behavior by UNM athletic director Eddie Nuñez leading up to the game.

'When [Nuñez] doesn't let us practice in the indoor facility, when he doesn't want us to do this, do that, that's chickenshit,' Kill said, per KTSM. 'I don't care, that's my opinion. I get in trouble, I don't give a shit, either. I can go down to Mexico tomorrow, drink margaritas and let y'all enjoy your life, because I'll be enjoying mine.'"

Jerry Kill steps down

Wasn't the High School Musical setting in New Mexico? I think that represents the pinnacle of New Mexico sporting prowess... that and making a bowl game I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT