ADVERTISEMENT

Jerrah had a good day yesterday

Jerry does everything in a calculated manner and loves to hear himself talk. He knows exactly what he is doing and saying to get publicity in any manner possible. He is actually very good at it.

I find it very difficult to believe yesterday was some sort of brilliant chess move. He's officially a senile old coot.

I find it very difficult to believe yesterday was some sort of brilliant chess move. He's officially a senile old coot.
He got everyone talking about him on sports shows and all over the internet. He knows. It stopped a lot of discussion about his team sucking and started talking about him. Plus, he loves the attention.

The part about the mistake buying the Cowboys...brilliant. He didn't get to be a billionaire being dumb.

Not defending Jerry I wish he would shut up and go away.

He got everyone talking about him on sports shows and all over the internet. He knows. It stopped a lot of discussion about his team sucking and started talking about him. Plus, he loves the attention.

The part about the mistake buying the Cowboys...brilliant. He didn't get to be a billionaire being dumb.

Not defending Jerry I wish he would shut up and go away.

Yeah why am I doubting Jerrah wants everyone to think he's a dick? Cause that's what everyone thinks now.

I think when you're that rich you're beyond embarrassment or self-awareness. The comedy of he and his son thinking they're NFL personnel experts is unbelievable. If you google "Stephen Jones Cowboys" one of the first things you'll see on your screen is this quote:

"Stephen Jones has established himself as one of the most successful and versatile executives in professional sports"

LOL

Jery cashes checks. He could care less.
Yeah, that's why he gets pissed at anyone questioning his decisions and threatens anonymous sports radio hosts with their livelihoods. He got rid of the best coach he ever had because he didn't want anyone thinking the reason they were winning wasn't because of Jerruh. He cares a lot.

Jery cashes checks. He could care less.

I think you meant to imply he couldn't care less...and if that were true, he wouldn't have tried to bully his way out of being called to the carpet on how shitty of a job he's done assembling his team, yesterday. Classic rich guy thin skinned move.

I think when you're that rich you're beyond embarrassment or self-awareness. The comedy of he and his son thinking they're NFL personnel experts is unbelievable. If you google "Stephen Jones Cowboys" one of the first things you'll see on your screen is this quote:

"Stephen Jones has established himself as one of the most successful and versatile executives in professional sports"

LOL
Well, they do draft extremely well.

After that is when the sh!tshow begins.

What most people would do...walk it back, apology with a disclaimer...de-escalate....BUt not Jerrah..

...."Despite facing backlash over the public tantrum, Jones has doubled down on his rage-filled radio spot. He defended his actions to The Athletic’s Dianna Russini. “I don’t know that I would go as far as (calling) the volume connotation as yelling. OK? But the facts are that if I’m going to be grilled by the tribunal, I don’t need it to be by the guys I’m paying,” Jones said, via The Athletic’s Jon Machota on X.

“I can take it from fans and take it from other people. I take a lot of pride in how fair and how much I try to work with the media, we’re brothers and sisters. But I was a little frustrated there today. … The wrong ones were doing the questioning. Now, if those had been real fans sitting there or if there had been people that knew what they were talking about, football people, I might have had a different answer,” Jones added, per Machota."

....don't stop Jerrah!! You do you, ya fvcking douchebag

But the facts are that if I’m going to be grilled by the tribunal, I don’t need it to be by the guys I’m paying,” Jones said, via The Athletic’s Jon Machota on X.
Jerrah just confirmed what we already know. He only wants "Yes" men under him and doesn't pay them to question his decisions.

Jerrah just confirmed what we already know. He only wants "Yes" men under him and doesn't pay them to question his decisions.

Do we know for sure that they are actually paid by Jerrah? I heard they were not...but he's reaching alternate reality old age stage now and maybe just assumed they were on his payroll. Cause he's senile.

Do we know for sure that they are actually paid by Jerrah? I heard they were not...but he's reaching alternate reality old age stage now and maybe just assumed they were on his payroll. Cause he's senile.
I think I heard ESPN say he doesn't technically pay them but since he graces the show with his precsence every week he feels like they do work for him. And while they are not technically employed by him, he could get them fired at any point if he wanted to do so.

Reactions: king_kong_
Looks like I’m in the minority but I like Jerry quite a bit

He’s the definition of the American dream

Have never heard anything about him being anything but awesome to fans, too

NFL is way better when the Cowboys are live

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT