ADVERTISEMENT

Please no

I sometimes listen to the ticket in the morning, and this morning those yahoos all seemed to think it would be s good thing to storm the field if we beat CO.

how can anyone think beating an average CO team, 4-8 last year, and storming the field, wouldn’t be anything but completely embarrassing? Fss.
If it's a great game with both teams playing well and we win it at the end, go ahead and storm the field. It's not the 90s anymore. Every single program in the Power 5 has been to a bowl game more recently than NU football.

JFC this would be a new low point in Nebraska football. Storming the field after beating a 4-8 team? The rest of the nation is laughing.
Seriously? After all of the embarrassment this program has been through winning a game on national TV and storming the field would be rock bottom? Give me a break. This program has already scraped the bottom of the barrel so hard that it's already clawed through it into the first circle of hell.

see that's sweet and all, but you just got done saying this:

it's all part of this old guard ethos that Nebraska can only behave in the way they did in the 70's-90's.

you need to let go of this idea you have that Nebraska is the gentle giant of benevolence and class because that is a very dangerous combination of ignorant and soft.

this is a new era, one where Dylan Raiola hasn't seen Nebraska play in a bowl game since he was in 4th grade, and Colorado deserves to have their face shoved in shit when they lose.

let people have fun, nobody is gonna storm the living room couch you'll be watching from.

Do you really think it's about being the same team from the 90's? That's long gone and most don't think it's realistic to ever have another run like that.

It's about some kinda standard where you don't lower yourself to actually storm the field for beating a team record wise was worse than you because basically our fan base has gotten their feelings hurt by the bullies from Boulder lol.

You guys are who actually think a team of their quality deserves that kinda attention is laughable to me.

Do we rush the field next time we beat Northwestern or Illinois too?

Seriously I can't even believe people are actually considering this. Let alone trying to justify it...to each his own I guess.

Holla

Reactions: Lincoln100
I don't see it that way at all. I'd rather leave em be and just kick their ass. I'm sure a question will come up post game about last year if we were to win. Maybe a quick jab and be done with it. To me a program like them doesn't deserve that kinda respect.

Tell me they are a top 10 team I could see it but this team? They had a worse record than we did last year lol.

Imo it sounds like Sean is a little butthurt for maybe how guys were treated in boulder and wants extract some type of revenge that way. Comes of as childish to me I guess.

Beat the brakes off of em and let the paramedics sort em out. That's how I'd get back at all of them....on the field.

Holla
20 y/o children would be the only ones participating if it were to occure

20 y/o children would be the only ones participating if it were to occure

eI to understand that. Call me old school or whatever but because they are twenty that doesn't make it any better imo. Hell we are supposed to teach the youth lol. Imo it'll be a fail on the mother and fathers of those 20 yr olds should they rush the field lol

It's supposed to be something monumental or mean something big has happened. I just don't see THIS GAME being anything to the level of rushing the field worthy.

Holla

Just stop. We haven't belonged in forever.
nebraska-football-mike-riley.gif

Do you really think it's about being the same team from the 90's? That's long gone and most don't think it's realistic to ever have another run like that.

It's about some kinda standard where you don't lower yourself to actually storm the field for beating a team record wise was worse than you because basically our fan base has gotten their feelings hurt by the bullies from Boulder lol.

You guys are who actually think a team of their quality deserves that kinda attention is laughable to me.

Do we rush the field next time we beat Northwestern or Illinois too?

Seriously I can't even believe people are actually considering this. Let alone trying to justify it...to each his own I guess.

Holla
Bttf GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT