ADVERTISEMENT

Jerrah had a good day yesterday

Jerry does everything in a calculated manner and loves to hear himself talk. He knows exactly what he is doing and saying to get publicity in any manner possible. He is actually very good at it.

I find it very difficult to believe yesterday was some sort of brilliant chess move. He's officially a senile old coot.

I find it very difficult to believe yesterday was some sort of brilliant chess move. He's officially a senile old coot.
He got everyone talking about him on sports shows and all over the internet. He knows. It stopped a lot of discussion about his team sucking and started talking about him. Plus, he loves the attention.

The part about the mistake buying the Cowboys...brilliant. He didn't get to be a billionaire being dumb.

Not defending Jerry I wish he would shut up and go away.

He got everyone talking about him on sports shows and all over the internet. He knows. It stopped a lot of discussion about his team sucking and started talking about him. Plus, he loves the attention.

The part about the mistake buying the Cowboys...brilliant. He didn't get to be a billionaire being dumb.

Not defending Jerry I wish he would shut up and go away.

Yeah why am I doubting Jerrah wants everyone to think he's a dick? Cause that's what everyone thinks now.

I think when you're that rich you're beyond embarrassment or self-awareness. The comedy of he and his son thinking they're NFL personnel experts is unbelievable. If you google "Stephen Jones Cowboys" one of the first things you'll see on your screen is this quote:

"Stephen Jones has established himself as one of the most successful and versatile executives in professional sports"

LOL

Reactions: leodisflowers
Jery cashes checks. He could care less.
Yeah, that's why he gets pissed at anyone questioning his decisions and threatens anonymous sports radio hosts with their livelihoods. He got rid of the best coach he ever had because he didn't want anyone thinking the reason they were winning wasn't because of Jerruh. He cares a lot.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Jery cashes checks. He could care less.

I think you meant to imply he couldn't care less...and if that were true, he wouldn't have tried to bully his way out of being called to the carpet on how shitty of a job he's done assembling his team, yesterday. Classic rich guy thin skinned move.

I think when you're that rich you're beyond embarrassment or self-awareness. The comedy of he and his son thinking they're NFL personnel experts is unbelievable. If you google "Stephen Jones Cowboys" one of the first things you'll see on your screen is this quote:

"Stephen Jones has established himself as one of the most successful and versatile executives in professional sports"

LOL
Well, they do draft extremely well.

After that is when the sh!tshow begins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT