ADVERTISEMENT

Jacory Barney

yeah but I heard about the qb for 2 years (I mean God bless him and everything!), just saying that return man might have a spark in him..something I haven't seen since forever
Hopefully the spark turns into an inferno for the Colorado game. We’re gonna need all 3 phases firing on all cylinders next week!

Reactions: redwine65
He was. I assume Barney wasn't ready or he would be back there with how explosive he is. I thought IGC looked good.
They say IGC has looked the best he has in practice since he came to Lincoln. That said, there may be some "earn it" component to who starts as punt returner. I would like to see Barney get some pass catches. Get him in space and he'll take it to the house.

I thought IGC was back there with punts. I’d rather see Barney

Was thinking the same thing. But IGC made good decisions and seems to be sure handed. Not nearly as explosive as Barney, but he’s not looking to fair catch and got positive yards on every return. I guess I’ll trust the coaches until I see definitive reason to question the decision.

Kid is gonna do great things. Shadouche, Travis Hunter and coach clown show will be the talk all week. After the game it will be about Raiola, Banks, Barney and Neyor.
I think you’re right. Keep Hunter locked down and they don’t really have anyone else. We have way more threats to spread the ball around to.

I think you’re right. Keep Hunter locked down and they don’t really have anyone else. We have way more threats to spread the ball around to.

Horne is really good too. But he’s smaller and you can get physical with him if your front 7 can get pressure. If you can’t get pressure on Sanders, somebody will come open and he’ll get you. But I think we will get enough pressure, but if we don’t and Sanders gets us a few times, (not ideal) their defense is “prime” to give up 600 yds and 30-40 pts.

Reactions: 10Trvln
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT