ADVERTISEMENT

J Alexander Keung

How many people in this thread won't be calling the police . . . ever? Woohoo, more police for me and my family!!!!!!

I didn’t think most here did anyway...
WARNING_911_GUNS.jpg

Reactions: dinglefritz
I actually agree with this, in large part.

police are typically some of the dumber guys in your high school who've now been bestowed with tons of power over citizens.
Being an officer and not having what people claim is constant police brutality would not occur off some of these citizens were not such f’n idiots. The police don’t ‘have power over them’ they enforce laws. Either choose to not have our laws enforced or reduce laws and allow more citizens to be responsible for their own safety and property. Which do you want

absolutely serious. you have to be willing to take the red pill and see things how they really are.. not how society wants to pretend that they are.

The only people you hear giving big praise to the police are politicians. Have you ever thought about why? Because the police are the only thing standing between the angry mob and those whom are in power.

The police are there to uphold the laws, norms, and society as it is, for those in power... ie. senators, legislators, mayors, judges, governors and even presidents.

Now, if you ask a cop why they are a cop, I'm sure you will get a lot of reasons, but usually it isn't to protect those in power. Most cops do it because to them, the job is fun. It's one huge ego trip, with lots of benefits including a paycheck.

Yep....saw this on Facebook.

I feel quite certain that the black community is aware of the "black on black" crime rate. Here's what you're missing.....

The people that commit those crimes aren't wearing a badge, weren't sworn to "protect and serve", and go to jail for those offenses.

When a person has been issued a badge, has all kinds of police powers bestowed upon him/her, and is authorized to use deadly force if he/she feels it's warranted, my expectations are going to be higher for that person's conduct than it is for some street punk, drug dealer, or pimp.

Reactions: bigredhunter
I feel quite certain that the black community is aware of the "black on black" crime rate. .....

Really? What would be your evidence for that? Name one time . . . just one time . . . when BLM protested because of a senseless murder as a result of black-on-black crime? What about a senseless murder that maybe was brown-on-black, or whatever color trips your fancy as long as it's not pink. What about when a black police officer is killed, ever seen them protest that loss of life. David Dorn was a retired Police Capt who was murdered by "protestors". Have you heard his name? The answer is no you haven't because no one in the MSM will talk about that story because it doesn't serve their narrative.

So BLM has the opportunity to make David Dorn a hero to celebrate and shed tears over in death . . . but instead their hero is someone who went to jail 5 times and was messed up on drugs and passing counterfeit money before his neck was crushed. You really can't see which one of those guys they should view as a martyr and a hero????

David-Dorn-St-Louis-police-capt-1200x630.jpg

Last edited:
Being an officer and not having what people claim is constant police brutality would not occur off some of these citizens were not such f’n idiots. The police don’t ‘have power over them’ they enforce laws. Either choose to not have our laws enforced or reduce laws and allow more citizens to be responsible for their own safety and property. Which do you want
nothing to see here, just enforcing the law.........

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
Yep....saw this on Facebook.

I feel quite certain that the black community is aware of the "black on black" crime rate. Here's what you're missing.....

The people that commit those crimes aren't wearing a badge, weren't sworn to "protect and serve", and go to jail for those offenses.

When a person has been issued a badge, has all kinds of police powers bestowed upon him/her, and is authorized to use deadly force if he/she feels it's warranted, my expectations are going to be higher for that person's conduct than it is for some street punk, drug dealer, or pimp.
Multiple studies by liberal academic institutions refute the idea that cops killing black citizens is a common occurrence. It is in fact, very rare. Harvard among others has done the research. Of course cops are held to a higher standard and in the overwhelming majority of cases, they uphold that standard. It's not their fault that such a small segment of society chooses to commit 80% of the violent crimes in America. Fix the crime problem in the minority community and you'll change the perception of young black men.

Really? What would be your evidence for that? Name one time . . . just one time . . . when BLM protested because of a senseless murder as a result of black-on-black crime? What about a senseless murder that maybe was brown-on-black, or whatever color trips your fancy as long as it's not pink. What about when a black police officer is killed, ever seen them protest that loss of life. David Dorn was a retired Police Capt who was murdered by "protestors". Have you heard his name? The answer is no you haven't because no one in the MSM will talk about that story because it doesn't serve their narrative.

So BLM has the opportunity to make David Dorn a hero to celebrate and shed tears over in death . . . but instead their hero is someone who went to jail 5 times and was messed up on drugs and passing counterfeit money before his neck was crushed. You really can't see which one of those guys they should view as a martyr and a hero????

1) My evidence would be the fact that people live where black on black crime takes place. That's how I know they are aware of it.

2) And yes I had heard of this officer. Don't presume to tell me what I have or haven't heard about.

3) Nothing Floyd did were death penalty offenses. Not sure why you seem fit to mention that....like it excuses a cop having his knee on the guy's neck for almost 3 minutes after he had passed out.

Multiple studies by liberal academic institutions refute the idea that cops killing black citizens is a common occurrence. It is in fact, very rare. Harvard among others has done the research. Of course cops are held to a higher standard and in the overwhelming majority of cases, they uphold that standard. It's not their fault that such a small segment of society chooses to commit 80% of the violent crimes in America. Fix the crime problem in the minority community and you'll change the perception of young black men.
And stats also show that blacks and white have the same rate of drug use, and yet black drug offenders get sentenced to prison at a higher rate, and for a longer period on average. Black men receive prison sentences that are about 19% longer than what white men receive for the same crime.

This is the most recent Gallup Poll I could find. I think the 2019 numbers were pretty much the same as you see here. I don't know if they have completed this poll for 2020. But it should tell reasonable people something.

20150616_Institutions_Fo_2.jpg

Jeremiah Ellison, a Minneapolis city councilman and son of state Attorney General Keith Ellison, is calling for the "dismantling" of the Minneapolis Police Department following days of nationwide protests over the death of George Floyd -- and he soon got the support of the City Council's president.
"We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department," Jeremiah Ellison tweeted Thursday.
City Council President Lisa Bender, later replied, "Yes. We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department and replace it with a transformative new model of public safety."
Jeremiah Ellison posted his remarks in response to a user asking if any elected officials were brave enough to take on the police in their city or state. Days after Floyd's death, he tweeted in support of Antifa, an anti-fascist movement comprised of loose-knit groups that have drawn criticism for physical violence against far-right supporters and figures.

"I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA," Jeremiah Ellison tweeted May 31. "Unless someone can prove to me ANTIFA is behind the burning of black and immigrant-owned businesses in my ward, I’ll keep focusing on stopping the white power terrorist THAT ARE ACTUALLY ATTACKING US!"

Last edited:
I read most of this long post, but hope I have something to add, sorry if others brought it up previous to me. Lots of repetetive reading, sorry.

Chauvin was a trainer, two of these guys were first week rookies.

My belief is someones up the chain too must be held accountable for having an officer with multiple complaints of excessive force made trainer. Regardless, the Chief is black, and this department seems to tacitly endorse force.

Yup. I wonder how a lot of America envisions the day-to-day for cops in large municipalities. I’m guessing they personalize it and think all of the people that cops deal with are just like them, and they would never act aggressively toward a cop, so cops are terrible if they act aggressive towards a person. I’m guessing cops get all kinds of people telling them to go f themselves and who don’t comply.

And stats also show that blacks and white have the same rate of drug use, and yet black drug offenders get sentenced to prison at a higher rate, and for a longer period on average. Black men receive prison sentences that are about 19% longer than what white men receive for the same crime.

The post you responded to was about cops and violent crimes. Your response doesn't address either of those things. There are many considerations that go into sentencing (at a State level), and if your stats are accurate, it isn't the cops that prosecute and sentence these men.

That's a judicial problem and not a policing problem. It's no doubt true that the more money you have and the better attorney you can hire, the better your chance of pleading down or beating the charge. It is also true that young black men tend to repeat offend and get caught with higher level drug charges. Their level of commission of violent crime no doubt puts them at higher risk of being caught for other things.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
That's a judicial problem and not a policing problem. It's no doubt true that the more money you have and the better attorney you can hire, the better your chance of pleading down or beating the charge. It is also true that young black men tend to repeat offend and get caught with higher level drug charges. Their level of commission of violent crime no doubt puts them at higher risk of being caught for other things.

You've nailed a lot of it, but allow me to add some nuance.
For instance when you're in front of a judge, showing contrition can lower your sentence. It's a phony game where you sincerely say your sorry and get your sentenced reduced. Can black people fake sincerity like white people in that setting?
Also, how do black people react when being arrested? If two people are arrested for the same crime but one of them resists arrest, guess which one gets screwed come sentencing.

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" is a phrase by Mark Twain describing the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use of statistics to bolster weak arguments. It is also sometimes colloquially used to doubt statistics used to prove an opponent's point.

^^^^^ what's wrong with the above . . . it feels clever and I agree with its sentiment . . . but it's a partial lie . . . Mark Twain did not originate that. So what's my point? That people try and bolster weak logic by invoking dubious science, and never accept evidence without verification. My advice: when the NY Times tells you that polls give so-and-so a 90% chance of winning an election, bet on the other guy. And know that when they are proven wrong, they'll NEVER ADMIT IT

Last edited:
Reactions: OzzyLvr
please share these stats and show they were properly presented and adjusted for other drivers of cause. Because I can show stats that 20yr olds are arrested at a ridiculously higher rate than 10 or 90yr olds. I think we get that it does not mean that 20yr olds are treated Unfairly vs those other groups. Sick of people using numbers that don’t truly defend their argument of unfair treatment.

This is waaaay too long and I don't expect anyone to read. But if you do, know that you won't sleep well for a very long time . . .

Soviet journalist and KGB informant Yuri Bezmenov laid out an even more concise strategy for subversion in a 1984 interview: Demoralization, Destabilization, Crisis, and Normalization.

Stage 1: Demoralization

Bezmenov said the first stage, Demoralization, could take 15 to 20 years to complete because “this is the minimum number of years it takes to educate one generation of students.”

“Marxist-Leninist ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generations without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism,” he warned in 1984, judging that the demoralization process had been “basically completed” by that point.

“Actually, it’s over-fulfilled, because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously, not even Comrade Andropov and all of his experts would even dream of such tremendous success,” he added, referring to former KGB head and Soviet leader Yuri Andropov. “Most of it is done by Americans to Americans, thanks to a lack of moral standards.”

Bezmenov explained that demoralization is important because it robs the targeted population of its ability to process valid information. Even when demoralization targets are “showered with authentic proof” of contrary positions, they simply “refuse to believe it.”

Demoralization is quite obvious among today’s young people, whose faith in their country has been systematically destroyed throughout their lives by the education and media establishment. The New York Times’ “1619 Project” is a reflection of this truth.

Another word for demoralization is guilt. Americans are routinely compelled to feel guilty about their society and national history. Guilt is the most powerful force in left-wing politics and academia. People will not accept the radical expansion of punitive government power unless they feel guilty and deserving of punishment.

Stage 2: Destabilization

The second stage, Destabilization, is much faster, requiring only two to five years under KGB doctrine. In this stage, the fundamentals of the targeted population’s economy, political system, and culture would be attacked, while the demoralized population could not mount much of a defense.

Bezmenov in 1984 found it “absolutely fantastic” how much influence Marxist-Leninist ideas had developed in the American economy and military. In essence, a demoralized population becomes willing to believe the worst criticisms of its own society, while learning to see defenders of that society as their enemies, while avowed enemies become natural allies. The defenders are held to strict standards, while anything goes for the most strident critics.

Whatever Bezmenov saw in the destabilized American society of the early 1980s with respect to the Soviet Union, it’s easy to see how the American Left has destabilized entire segments of modern society after demoralizing them. They see enemies everywhere, while no pro-American authority can be trusted. It’s hard to imagine a better illustration of demoralization followed by destabilization than hordes of anti-capitalist activists texting each other on their iPhones.

A destabilized population becomes obsessed with hypocrisy as the ultimate political sin. They believe the best ideas – individual liberty, sovereign rights, capitalism, even the rule of law – are presented insincerely by sinister powers who seek to exploit and manipulate them. The precious resource of goodwill disappears from society as everyone comes to believe their neighbors hate them and cannot be trusted. Demoralized people lose faith in their nation, history, and ideals; destabilized people lose faith in each other.

Stage 3: Crisis

Once a society has been destabilized, Bezmenov said the time would be ripe to create a Crisis, which he estimated would take six to eight weeks in the Eighties. With turbo Internet speed, the modern era can punch out a crisis much faster than that.

A crisis has the obvious benefit of panicking demoralized, destabilized people into abandoning their legal protections and constitutional ideals. During the coronavirus panic, people who brought up those ideals were treated like lunatics. The pendulum swung the other way with blinding speed during the riots. In the span of one week, the right to peaceable assembly went from a crazed defiance of common-sense lockdown rules to an urgent matter that utterly transcended the deadly pandemic. Suddenly, angry political demonstration magically cured the coronavirus, or made the projected wave of sickness and death into a purely secondary concern. If you wanted to work at the store so you could feed your family in late March, you were selfishly trying to “kill my Grandma to pad your bank account.” If you wanted to burn the store down in early June to protest white supremacy, nobody mentioned their imperiled grandmothers.

The more subtle benefit of a crisis is that it tends to de-legitimize aspects of the existing system that have already been softened up by the long process of demoralization and destabilization. Those who control the organs of public communication have the power to decide which aspects of the system are supposedly indicted by the crisis.

For example, during the riots, the media is completely uninterested in discussing the incompetence of officials who allowed violence to rage out of control with deadly consequences. Somehow the lesson of wanton violence that killed people and destroyed countless livelihoods became “let’s get rid of the police altogether.”

The threat of a crisis is essential for terrorizing the middle class into accepting a political agenda that is actively hostile to its interests, which leads to the fourth stage of subversion: the offer to make the pain and fear go away by accepting political domination.

Stage 4: Normalization

“After a crisis, with a violent change of the power structure and economy, you have a so-called period of Normalization that may last indefinitely,” Bezmenov said, arriving at the fourth stage of subversion.

“Normalization is a cynical expression borrowed from Soviet propaganda,” he explained. Interestingly, it also happens to be the core theme of the 2020 Democrat presidential campaign.

“When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in 1968, Comrade Brezhnev said, ‘Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is ‘normalized.’ This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all the schmucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kinds of goodies and a paradise on Earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free-market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington, D.C. with benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale, who will promise lots of things – never mind whether the promises are fulfillable or not,” Bezmenov cautioned.

Bezmenov, however, was insistent that American left-wing professors and civil-rights leaders were deliberately running Andropov’s strategy with a conscious effort to achieve destabilization, the step that truly distinguishes ideological subversion from the usual promises to put a chicken in every pot.

“They are instrumental in the process of subversion only to destabilize a nation,” he said of the academics and activists. “When their job is completed, they are not needed anymore. They know too much. Some of them, when they get disillusioned, when they see that Marxist-Leninists come to power, obviously they get offended. They think that they will come to power. That will never happen, of course. They will be lined up against the wall and shot.”

This metaphorical lining up and shooting of intellectuals is already happening with Lockdown Forever enthusiasts, who only a few days ago were hammering out passionate arguments that American businesses must remain shuttered for weeks or months to come, and anyone who dared to question their dire warnings was a selfish monster willing to kill other people’s grandmothers to pad out their 401k accounts. In the blink of an eye, Lockdown Forever went from the vital engineers of a politically useful crisis to inconvenient obstacles for the new crisis, nationwide riots.

"“Marxist-Leninist ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generations without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism,” he warned in 1984, judging that the demoralization process had been “basically completed” by that point."

So what you are saying is what the Millenials have been saying. The Boomers screwed up 'Murica somewhere in the 1960's/1970's.

This is waaaay too long and I don't expect anyone to read. But if you do, know that you won't sleep well for a very long time . . .

Soviet journalist and KGB informant Yuri Bezmenov laid out an even more concise strategy for subversion in a 1984 interview: Demoralization, Destabilization, Crisis, and Normalization.

Bezmenov said the first stage, Demoralization, could take 15 to 20 years to complete because “this is the minimum number of years it takes to educate one generation of students.”

“Marxist-Leninist ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generations without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism,” he warned in 1984, judging that the demoralization process had been “basically completed” by that point.

“Actually, it’s over-fulfilled, because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously, not even Comrade Andropov and all of his experts would even dream of such tremendous success,” he added, referring to former KGB head and Soviet leader Yuri Andropov. “Most of it is done by Americans to Americans, thanks to a lack of moral standards.”

Bezmenov explained that demoralization is important because it robs the targeted population of its ability to process valid information. Even when demoralization targets are “showered with authentic proof” of contrary positions, they simply “refuse to believe it.”

Demoralization is quite obvious among today’s young people, whose faith in their country has been systematically destroyed throughout their lives by the education and media establishment. The New York Times’ “1619 Project” is a reflection of this truth.

Another word for demoralization is guilt. Americans are routinely compelled to feel guilty about their society and national history. Guilt is the most powerful force in left-wing politics and academia. People will not accept the radical expansion of punitive government power unless they feel guilty and deserving of punishment.

The second stage, Destabilization, is much faster, requiring only two to five years under KGB doctrine. In this stage, the fundamentals of the targeted population’s economy, political system, and culture would be attacked, while the demoralized population could not mount much of a defense.

Bezmenov in 1984 found it “absolutely fantastic” how much influence Marxist-Leninist ideas had developed in the American economy and military. In essence, a demoralized population becomes willing to believe the worst criticisms of its own society, while learning to see defenders of that society as their enemies, while avowed enemies become natural allies. The defenders are held to strict standards, while anything goes for the most strident critics.

Whatever Bezmenov saw in the destabilized American society of the early 1980s with respect to the Soviet Union, it’s easy to see how the American Left has destabilized entire segments of modern society after demoralizing them. They see enemies everywhere, while no pro-American authority can be trusted. It’s hard to imagine a better illustration of demoralization followed by destabilization than hordes of anti-capitalist activists texting each other on their iPhones.

A destabilized population becomes obsessed with hypocrisy as the ultimate political sin. They believe the best ideas – individual liberty, sovereign rights, capitalism, even the rule of law – are presented insincerely by sinister powers who seek to exploit and manipulate them. The precious resource of goodwill disappears from society as everyone comes to believe their neighbors hate them and cannot be trusted. Demoralized people lose faith in their nation, history, and ideals; destabilized people lose faith in each other.

Once a society has been destabilized, Bezmenov said the time would be ripe to create a Crisis, which he estimated would take six to eight weeks in the Eighties. With turbo Internet speed, the modern era can punch out a crisis much faster than that.

A crisis has the obvious benefit of panicking demoralized, destabilized people into abandoning their legal protections and constitutional ideals. During the coronavirus panic, people who brought up those ideals were treated like lunatics. The pendulum swung the other way with blinding speed during the riots. In the span of one week, the right to peaceable assembly went from a crazed defiance of common-sense lockdown rules to an urgent matter that utterly transcended the deadly pandemic. Suddenly, angry political demonstration magically cured the coronavirus, or made the projected wave of sickness and death into a purely secondary concern. If you wanted to work at the store so you could feed your family in late March, you were selfishly trying to “kill my Grandma to pad your bank account.” If you wanted to burn the store down in early June to protest white supremacy, nobody mentioned their imperiled grandmothers.

The more subtle benefit of a crisis is that it tends to de-legitimize aspects of the existing system that have already been softened up by the long process of demoralization and destabilization. Those who control the organs of public communication have the power to decide which aspects of the system are supposedly indicted by the crisis.

For example, during the riots, the media is completely uninterested in discussing the incompetence of officials who allowed violence to rage out of control with deadly consequences. Somehow the lesson of wanton violence that killed people and destroyed countless livelihoods became “let’s get rid of the police altogether.”

The threat of a crisis is essential for terrorizing the middle class into accepting a political agenda that is actively hostile to its interests, which leads to the fourth stage of subversion: the offer to make the pain and fear go away by accepting political domination.

“After a crisis, with a violent change of the power structure and economy, you have a so-called period of Normalization that may last indefinitely,” Bezmenov said, arriving at the fourth stage of subversion.

“Normalization is a cynical expression borrowed from Soviet propaganda,” he explained. Interestingly, it also happens to be the core theme of the 2020 Democrat presidential campaign.

“When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in 1968, Comrade Brezhnev said, ‘Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is ‘normalized.’ This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all the schmucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kinds of goodies and a paradise on Earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free-market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington, D.C. with benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale, who will promise lots of things – never mind whether the promises are fulfillable or not,” Bezmenov cautioned.

Bezmenov, however, was insistent that American left-wing professors and civil-rights leaders were deliberately running Andropov’s strategy with a conscious effort to achieve destabilization, the step that truly distinguishes ideological subversion from the usual promises to put a chicken in every pot.

“They are instrumental in the process of subversion only to destabilize a nation,” he said of the academics and activists. “When their job is completed, they are not needed anymore. They know too much. Some of them, when they get disillusioned, when they see that Marxist-Leninists come to power, obviously they get offended. They think that they will come to power. That will never happen, of course. They will be lined up against the wall and shot.”

This metaphorical lining up and shooting of intellectuals is already happening with Lockdown Forever enthusiasts, who only a few days ago were hammering out passionate arguments that American businesses must remain shuttered for weeks or months to come, and anyone who dared to question their dire warnings was a selfish monster willing to kill other people’s grandmothers to pad out their 401k accounts. In the blink of an eye, Lockdown Forever went from the vital engineers of a politically useful crisis to inconvenient obstacles for the new crisis, nationwide riots.

Really good stuff here. Lots of guilt, and gosh do I love hearing the phrase “the new normal.”

Lot big words in there. Personally think its overblown and just a fancy way of making excuses.

Its certainly been no secret that conservative America has been playing on shades of "the end of America as we know it" as the left has made progress in the last 40 years, and certainly in the last 20. I've been apart of many of the campaigns in my younger years. Previously reaching a fever pitch under Pres. Obama when a minority president that most folks on the right derided as a communist and the anti-christ came to power. However, despite their extreme dislike of the President, most of these angry white conservative males who promised a Civil War on internet message boards everywhere to take their country back, and some even genocide as they promised to eliminate Democratic leaning voters in the process....they all stayed home.

Good ole boys don't generally riot when the SEC or the Packers can be found on TV. Or they make excuses about how the left has all this time to be activists, whereas normal 'Murican people have jobs. I suppose the logical counter to that is, if you truly believe the country is being lost, how long do you think the new power brokers/prior revolutionaries are going to let you keep that job? Is that job, however short lived, worth more than your country? Apparently it is. We complain about the liberal brainwashing of kids in school (See the 4 step plan to Communism above), but even when you go to the reddest states, those good ole boys put liberals on every local board of education in the country. Why don't they fix that? The Commies buy them off? Was your vote worth the Pabst they gave you?

It is my opinion that we appear to be spiraling out of control because of a loss of confidence on the right, rather than any great gains the left is making. No one, even on the left, could have predicted that when Trump was elected, he would spend more money, print more money, enact more gun legislation than Obama at the same point in their Presidency. The President ran a "get tough" campaign where with the promise of judges and bravado, we'd stop arguing about which bathroom to use and all of that stuff would just go away. It hasn't. The President has lost in court more than he has won. The left continues to make political progress and there appears to be little the President can do about it despite bravado to the contrary. Worse than that, his followers have been repeatedly saddened in various negotiations that past several years because he will stake out a seemingly hard position, and then at the last moment tell McConnell to just get him something to sign and he'll sign it. Which Pelosi inevitably writes.

Rather than drain the swamp and fill his administration with "The best people" his own personal picks have all been recycled Establishment/Deep State folks right down to the Vice President. He threw Bannon out of the White House and put Javanka in charge of everything but the lunch menu.

When crisis came, we didn't get a stabilizing tone. We didn't even get authoritarian leadership from a man who likes to throw the hammer down. He handed the reins to the Deep State for 2.5 months and now wants to go another direction and pretend like he had nothing to do with it. He spent the better part of that time crowing about the ratings his briefings got, but no one was doing anything and literally nothing else was on TV. But he abdicated the throne and his admirers cried because they didn't like the temporary King.

So now he has this other crisis. He appears little better prepared to meet it. A man who doesn't even know he's running for President has a legit chance of beating "the most energetic" President ever. Forget the economy or policy positions, the man may lose his job because even in the worst of times he can't be any more empathetic than Belicheat. His entire election probably rides on a few tens of thousands votes in States that have significant black populations that didn't like him the first time and definitely don't like him now, and he has to hope that in this circus of the last three years the white working class that switched teams forgives him for Javanka and everything else he didn't deliver on along the way. That's not many disgruntled voters to put Biden into the presidency.

I think people expected a lot of weird things out of Trump 4 years ago. I don't think anyone in his camp would really think we'd be talking about Trump overseeing the decline into communism under his administration though.
Edit: So the "loss of confidence" angle is, for as well liked as the President is among his followers, deep down they generally feel he can do little to stop the leftward slide in his next administration.

Oh yah. IBTL.

Last edited:
All part of the same criminal justice system.

It is my opinion that we appear to be spiraling out of control because of a loss of confidence on the right, rather than any great gains the left is making.
Oh yah. IBTL.

I think you just pointed out the great gain. But loss of confidence in the right isn't as accurate as "loss of confidence in all of society and guilt-based self-hatred for non-justifiable reasons."

Decent people of all persuasions have let themselves get beat down. They can't do that, evil waits for those moments and pounces.

Reactions: jflores
I think you just pointed out the great gain. But loss of confidence in the right isn't as accurate as "loss of confidence in all of society and guilt-based self-hatred for non-justifiable reasons."

Decent people of all persuasions have let themselves get beat down. They can't do that, evil waits for those moments and pounces.

I mean, if you are going to let someone else dictate how you feel, you were done before you started.

The right had some fight in them and still believed in Murica. I mean, "Lock her Up" and "MAGA" is about as pure a distillation of that as your going to find.

But to put it in an uncallous way, if you go up there for the better part of a year or two and promise to run over the Left like Stalin ran through Russia, and you basically don't, that's going to take the wind out of a lot of sails. Hence those few tens of thousands of votes that are hanging in the balance.

For alot of folks this has been the Ryan, Pelosi, Fauci presidency than the Trump presidency.

Edit: So whereas you seem to be asserting that decent folk feel beat down because of the left (I mean there's an element of this for sure), I think a large part of it is the performance of our own chosen leaders. They appear unable to stem the tide so to speak.

Last edited:
All part of the same criminal justice system.

The most recent outrage and issue has been over racist cops, period. Your initial response did nothing to dispute information that you were trying to dispute, and now you’re trying to move the goalposts because you couldn’t dispute the post. If you want to talk about the criminal justice system as a whole, great, but that wasn’t the topic. You also haven’t responded to the request for data to support your claims made about statistical differences in sentencing.

I mean, if you are going to let someone else dictate how you feel, you were done before you started.

The right had some fight in them and still believed in Murica. I mean, "Lock her Up" and "MAGA" is about as pure a distillation of that as your going to find.

But to put it in an uncallous way, if you go up there for the better part of a year or two and promise to run over the Left like Stalin ran through Russia, and you basically don't, that's going to take the wind out of a lot of sails. Hence those few tens of thousands of votes that are hanging in the balance.

For alot of folks this has been the Ryan, Pelosi, Fauci presidency than the Trump presidency.

Edit: So whereas you seem to be asserting that decent folk feel beat down because of the left (I mean there's an element of this for sure), I think a large part of it is the performance of our own chosen leaders. They appear unable to stem the tide so to speak.

Not sure I am in agreement with this.

Pelosi, Schift and the like spent 3 years trying to take down a sitting president. When you put yourself out there in that way, you will be part of the news cycle, but they failed at every attempt to take Trump down.

Fauci wasn't even a factor until January when he said wearing masks was stupid, then February when he said they were needed, and then in May, when they were stupid again. Don't forget the 2nd wave will be worse than the first to we will be ok with the 2nd wave and the 2nd wave won't be as bad . Then there is no way we will have school in the fall to well there is no reason right now to cancel schools and he fully expects them to open on time. Again, when you put yourself in the news, you become the news.

The fact is until the Covid stuff happened in early part of the year, Trumps precidency was very much about job growth and a growing economy based primarily on getting rid of Obama era crap that coward to the Chinese and put the US in a less advantageous position becasue, "we will never get those manufacturing jobs back" and similiar comments by Obama/ Biden.

Only the left looks at this as a Pelosi/ Ryan/ Fauci presidency than a Trump presidency.

JMHO

Not sure I am in agreement with this.

Pelosi, Schift and the like spent 3 years trying to take down a sitting president. When you put yourself out there in that way, you will be part of the news cycle, but they failed at every attempt to take Trump down.

Fauci wasn't even a factor until January when he said wearing masks was stupid, then February when he said they were needed, and then in May, when they were stupid again. Don't forget the 2nd wave will be worse than the first to we will be ok with the 2nd wave and the 2nd wave won't be as bad . Then there is no way we will have school in the fall to well there is no reason right now to cancel schools and he fully expects them to open on time. Again, when you put yourself in the news, you become the news.

The fact is until the Covid stuff happened in early part of the year, Trumps precidency was very much about job growth and a growing economy based primarily on getting rid of Obama era crap that coward to the Chinese and put the US in a less advantageous position becasue, "we will never get those manufacturing jobs back" and similiar comments by Obama/ Biden.

Only the left looks at this as a Pelosi/ Ryan/ Fauci presidency than a Trump presidency.

JMHO

Tuco you know I back almost everything you post but I don't get what the Dems trying to take down a sitting president has to do with his letting his own people down.

The man's a bulldog. The fact that Pelosi was going to fight back should have more than anything been away for him to have fun and point out what a big winner he was. Certainly more opportunities for him to crow than if the left just laid down and accepted his dominance. Instead he seemed to complain that they weren't just rolling over and letting him win like he said he would on the trail.

Yes they didn't remove him from office but he's lost most major legislative battles because she ended up writing them and he put his stamp on it each time saying he'd never do it again.

People in his camp openly think he should get another term because they were so good at stalling and controlling the narrative. They stole his presidency so it goes.

He's been tough on China but relatively ineffective in getting things back. Owing to covid there will be enough outrage to probably take a good chunk of medicine back but most other products even if they leave China aren't coming here. You can still walk through most stores in America and not see much in the way of US production. Fact is most thing the Trump campaign itself hands out are Chinese made all these years later.

Yes he will tout his accomplishments and yes he's been more verbally tough on folks than most. But if you break down how far he moved things in four years vs how far he wanted to go he'd need to be president far longer than FDR to even deliver his first term promises. Which normally isn't a big deal but when the cult of Trump has made him the last ditch effort before Communism comes he needs to hit on a far higher percentage of promises than last GOP presidents.

No one in his base is excited about the fact that he hasn't talked about the wall in like a year (other than a small article DHS put out the other day to look at private builders). Nor the fact that it's been four years and we have maybe ten percent done. Again if he's the last hope..it's not enough.

JMHO, but I think you underestimate the mountain he is climbing. And he made some rookie mistakes like Sessions, Tillerson, Kelly, Yates, Mattis, etc etc . . . but when you've never been in office it's a learning curve. That's to be expected. When BHO took office he spent the first 60 days firing EVERYONE Jr. hired. Then he flew off and collected his Nobel prize for it. Orangeman should've done the same thing but he honestly thought being a forgiving guy would be rewarded.

It's true he was manipulated by RINOs. He backed off Hillary and the wall and several other things. But he learned the hard way that extending an olive branch to those who oppose him means all they are going to do is take the branch, light it on fire and use it to burn down the country.

He was naive about the viciousness of Alinskyites. As to what he has accomplished? Measure it against what HRC/BHO sycophants were going to do and it is truly astonishing. Have you read the TPP? Have you read the Iran deal? Have you read the Paris Accords? I have. I want many of the same things you do, I just think you have to understand that the swamp isn't 500 feet deep, it's 50,000 feet deep. That's not an easy thing to drain.

JMHO, but I think you underestimate the mountain he is climbing. And he made some rookie mistakes like Sessions, Tillerson, Kelly, Yates, Mattis, etc etc . . . but when you've never been in office it's a learning curve. That's to be expected.

It's true he was manipulated by RINOs. He backed off Hillary and the wall and several other things. But he learned the hard way that extending an olive branch to those who oppose him means all they are going to do is take the branch, light it on fire and use it to burn down the country.

He was naive about the viciousness of Alinskyites. As to what he has accomplished? Measure it against what HRC/BHO sycophants were gearing up for and it is truly astonishing. Have you read the TPP? Have you read the Iran deal? Have you read the Paris Accords? I have. I want many of the same things you do, I just think you have to understand that the swamp isn't 500 feet deep, it's 50,000 feet deep. That's not an easy thing to drain.

I think you must be kinda new here. I am the Swamp bro. Haven't gotten a cool business card but maybe I should.

I want many of the same things you do

I'm not a Trump guy. Won't shed a tear if he goes. Won't be particularly upset if Biden loses either.

Funny how these boards go you express opinions in various threads and some people read you as a Trumpster and I'm pretty sure Rambo thinks I'm a covid snowflake alinsky disciple.

The internet these days.

Last edited:

I've had time to consider more what was pasted in here, there's nuggets of truth in there, although not all in favor of the left.

The basic idea that Soviet demoralization of American society was complete in 1984 is bogus. There's no Reagan Revolution if that was so, no Reaganism litmus tests for the GOP for the next 30 years, and certainly no Trump MAGA style nationalism by 60 some million people. We were still in a Great Power struggle with the Soviet Union when this interview was conducted and there's no reason to completely believe a Soviet Propagandist speaking in that era. The most effective influence campaigns take grains of truth and let chicken littles run with them...which this piece has certainly done over the decades.

The idea that COVID lockdowns are a dress rehearsal for a communist takeover is also kind of a laugh. We could pull up similar websites referencing this article that talk about the Great JADE HELM Obama era scare as well. All it really did was pad the pockets of gun makers and prepper camps. Eventually I suppose, one of these crises will be "the one" I suppose, so the hits keep on coming.

It is true that any leftward motion requires some level of destabilization. The battles left and right are different. Right is fighting for preservation, left is fighting for radical change in some cases depending on who you ask. Preservation by its very nature doesn't require destabilization and so its a pretty tall task to paint right leaning movements with a derogatory word such as destabilization. Hence the right's love of destablization as a weapon, its asymmetric.

The idea that people refuse to accept facts contrary to their beliefs is not a one way gate against liberal movements. I'm not sure how many folks have tried arguing liberal view points against conservatives, but there ain't any budge in that cow either. The fact that neither side can grant a win to the other, is shame for the entire country really.

The idea that riots made the concern about corona go away is partly true but also disingenuous. It didn't even take that much, and from things that are most certainly not leftist driven destablization acts. A bunch of folks wanted to get drunk and act the fool in a pool in the Ozarks on Memorial Day and whole bunch of them didn't die. That went a long way into soothing the soul. So much so that, every time we turn around and see people not dying, Mr. Rambo takes the opportunity to show us Tweets why Little League baseball in Argentina under a full moon guarantees normal football in the fall (tongue in cheek Mr. Rambo :) ).

Certainly American desires to get drunk and yell and sweat all over each other 12 times a year in stadiums, is not a leftist driven plot to bring in the new order. And certainly more people will partake in that, than partake in protests of any kind, and certainly more than riots that get violent. Its hard to conclude that the death of coronavirus was driven by leftist riots when the President declared no more shut downs prior to that, and the nation had largely accepted a month ago that football must go on because we need the money for schools.

As far as the lockdowns themselves...yes and no. Some governors got wild with stuff, but some of the more egregious things got taken to court as they should. At the Federal level...Fauci didn't seize power. He's all of 5'4 and 94 lbs with the suit on and commands no Armies. He came to the Task Force at Trump's request and after hearing all available data at the end of the day it was Trump who decided to go along with it. That's hardly a betrayal of the public trust on Fauci's part. The fact that Trump didn't cross him, much to the chagrin of the President's supporters, probably has to do with Trump's realization he was running 30 points behind his subordinate in popularity.

When he decided he didn't like it and was at odds with the Governors over what to do about it, he made all kinds of squawking noises about how he was going to forcibly open states if need be using powers in his arsenal. Like so many other instances he backed down from that, and led a Twitter campaign to say nasty things about Governors and demand they open up. No one is really sure why still, maybe he found out he doesn't have those powers or he just chickened out or even just moved on.

In any case, we clearly had a non-leftist leader who felt he could do something about what he perceived as the hostile left and decided not to. I don't personally chalk that up as "the left is winning cuz the Soviets said so" so much as "all it takes for evil to win is for good men to decide to do nothing". Another missed opportunity if you will.

Grand conspiracies don't really float my boat. They are interesting mind you, but seldom the actual answer. I still think the litmus test for the seriousness of the conservative movement is what they do about local school boards. We've been preaching forever about the best govt is the closest govt to home, and we've also latched onto this idea that we as a country have let the liberals brainwash generations of children (essentially all but the oldest living Americans according to this interview).

So it would seem to me a good first step in the war, to be able to walk into a very red state like Nebraska or Alabama or whereever, and have a conservative school board elected. If you can't win that small battle close to home, or you find it way less interesting than MAGA rallies and national showmanship and blow it off, its inevitable the big war will be lost if you are rooting for the conservative side.

Last edited:

You mean this main stream left leaning media that has a photo of the man in uniform, two pictures of the crime scene, and a copy of the POTUS' tweet recognizing his sacrifice?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/us/david-dorn-st-louis-police-shot-trnd/index.html

This is the most recent Gallup Poll I could find. I think the 2019 numbers were pretty much the same as you see here. I don't know if they have completed this poll for 2020. But it should tell reasonable people something.

20150616_Institutions_Fo_2.jpg

Jeremiah Ellison, a Minneapolis city councilman and son of state Attorney General Keith Ellison, is calling for the "dismantling" of the Minneapolis Police Department following days of nationwide protests over the death of George Floyd -- and he soon got the support of the City Council's president.
"We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department," Jeremiah Ellison tweeted Thursday.
City Council President Lisa Bender, later replied, "Yes. We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department and replace it with a transformative new model of public safety."
Jeremiah Ellison posted his remarks in response to a user asking if any elected officials were brave enough to take on the police in their city or state. Days after Floyd's death, he tweeted in support of Antifa, an anti-fascist movement comprised of loose-knit groups that have drawn criticism for physical violence against far-right supporters and figures.

"I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA," Jeremiah Ellison tweeted May 31. "Unless someone can prove to me ANTIFA is behind the burning of black and immigrant-owned businesses in my ward, I’ll keep focusing on stopping the white power terrorist THAT ARE ACTUALLY ATTACKING US!"

That chart indicates to me several things.

1. The President is in for a fight this fall if he hasn't improved that number.
2. The church is in much more trouble than I had suspected.
3. Attempts to keep govt regulation out of healthcare aren't looking good
4. Attempts to de-regulate big business long term aren't looking good
5. Home schooling is a growth industry.

Edit: Oh and the dude aligning himself with Antifa is an idiot.

Is Antifa an actual organized group of just a bunch of loosely affiliated anarchist loons that are also a scapegoat for other bad actors?

JMHO, but I think you underestimate the mountain he is climbing. And he made some rookie mistakes like Sessions, Tillerson, Kelly, Yates, Mattis, etc etc . . . but when you've never been in office it's a learning curve. That's to be expected. When BHO took office he spent the first 60 days firing EVERYONE Jr. hired. Then he flew off and collected his Nobel prize for it. Orangeman should've done the same thing but he honestly thought being a forgiving guy would be rewarded.

He was naive about the viciousness of Alinskyites. As to what he has accomplished? Measure it against what HRC/BHO sycophants were going to do and it is truly astonishing. Have you read the TPP? Have you read the Iran deal? Have you read the Paris Accords? I have. I want many of the same things you do, I just think you have to understand that the swamp isn't 500 feet deep, it's 50,000 feet deep. That's not an easy thing to drain.

"Orangeman should've done the same thing but he honestly thought being a forgiving guy would be rewarded."

No, it's because he was lazy, and probably had no clue as to how many federal appointees there are. The man can't handle reading a briefing longer than a page or two.

"It's true he was manipulated by RINOs. He backed off Hillary and the wall and several other things. But he learned the hard way that extending an olive branch to those who oppose him means all they are going to do is take the branch, light it on fire and use it to burn down the country."

What was he supposed to do with Hillary? And, by RINOs, do you mean people that have been lifelong Republicans, and that are true conservatives? You do know that Trump donated money to the Clinton Foundation and to Chuck Schumer as recently as 2010 or 2012, right? Are you aware that the man has switched parties pretty frequently....and you're calling the lifelong Republicans "RINOs"?

"I want many of the same things you do, I just think you have to understand that the swamp isn't 500 feet deep, it's 50,000 feet deep. That's not an easy thing to drain."

Especially when you keep pouring in swamp water at the same rate as you're draining it.

Nebraska Unreality will be looking for an example for quite awhile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT