ADVERTISEMENT

It could be worse

Just think how the Michigan and Texas fans are feeling right now.
I don't know 4nu, my disappointment right now is right up there with some of the Pelini/Riley humiliating asskickings on national TV. After all the hype,new tunnel walk,recruits in town, etc. it was pretty deflating.

Reactions: jeans15
I don't know 4nu, my disappointment right now is right up there with some of the Pelini/Riley humiliating asskickings on national TV. After all the hype,new tunnel walk,recruits in town, etc. it was pretty deflating.
As bad as getting blown out? Oh, come on.

Reactions: jeans15
I don't know man, I'm pretty disappointed right now. And we didn't even lose.

Harbaugh better beat Ohio State this year.

Fans will overlook an asshat personality at head coach if he's winning (see Bo Pelini).

That kind of personality does not pair well with consistently losing big games.

Bowden's boy knew he had an azz kickin comin - trust that!
When they made the call to get the teams off the field he sure had an opossum eating grin on his face. Maybe that's just his personality of good gravy what else. The Bowden's are a pretty jovial bunch for sure. But pretty sweet deal to not take a loss, no injuries, and one heck of a Payday.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Or you could be a UCF fan. You cheer for a commuter school that no one cares about, you can’t keep a coach and don’t even have anyone on your own board that knows anything about football, so you have to spend your time on this board. This is as good as it will ever get for them and it still basically sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT