ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Gameday!!

being a good father is setting a good example

skipping the Nebraska opener for bedtime is how the pussification of America infects the next generation

my wife will put the kids down when she's not freshening up my drink
You're becoming a caricature of your former self

Reactions: BleedRed78
What’re your wives doing? (Aside from obviously having zero respect for you)

Missing the game bc you have to put the kids down? Lmao quick way to admit you’re not the pants wearer in the house

Brutal
Lmao wife's bartending for the game so she can cash that check that helps my full time job make ends meet. Pretty standard in America when one spouse stays home to actually raise the child.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Lmao wife's bartending for the game so she can cash that check that helps my full time job make ends meet. Pretty standard in America when one spouse stays home to actually raise the child.
I have many, many thoughts regarding this post

but I will save them since it's game day

• Haha
Reactions: JOHNNY N
What’re your wives doing? (Aside from obviously having zero respect for you)

Missing the game bc you have to put the kids down? Lmao quick way to admit you’re not the pants wearer in the house

Brutal

being a good father is setting a good example

skipping the Nebraska opener for bedtime is how the pussification of America infects the next generation

my wife will put the kids down when she's not freshening up my drink
Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
Yeah.. IF he's a husband and/or father (hard to believe) then he's in all likelihood a sad excuse of one. Feel bad for them...IF he is
please

now I have no choice but to respond to your previous post - an absolute embarrassment

my wife stays home with our young kids. I bring home the bacon. she respects the natural order of things.

sorry things have been so slow at the dystopian music/novel factory that you have to send your wife out until the wee hours of the morning to do what you cannot - support your family

you are setting a miserable example for your kids

daddy is home playing the drums while mommy is out late slaving away.

sad

please

now I have no choice but to respond to your previous post - an absolute embarrassment

my wife stays home with our young kids. I bring home the bacon. she respects the natural order of things.

sorry things have been so slow at the dystopian music/novel factory that you have to send your wife out until the wee hours of the morning to do what you cannot - support your family

you are setting a miserable example for your kids

daddy is home playing the drums while mommy is out late slaving away.

sad
Tichina Arnold Reaction GIF by CBS

I feel this is turning into a “F-around and Find Out” thread — let’s shift this unpleasantness to positive vibes and mojo for our Huskers. NO negative energy for the Huskers tonight.

Some may call it being a good father. I would be in that group.
Kong is the former frat boy that talked shit to people with 20 other of his "bros" behind him He's hung on to that pussy mentality the rest of his life.. he's moved to Fort Collins area and sips his IPA with his bros while his wife despises him and ****s the neighbor, his boss and the gardener while he continues to hang on to his frat lifestyle... Be surprised if his kids are even his

Kong is the former frat boy that talked shit to people with 20 other of his "bros" behind him He's hung on to that pussy mentality the rest of his life.. he's moved to Fort Collins area and sips his IPA with his bros while his wife despises him and ****s the neighbor, his boss and the gardener while he continues to hang on to his frat lifestyle... Be surprised if his kids are even his
you are a grown man who is butthurt & consumed by an anonymous message board poster's opinions

what a loser

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
I'm not wrong tho
you literally couldn't be more wrong

somehow that post was even more wrong than these gems:

"college football isn't a job"
"scrimmages won't help the team"

pretty damn wrong, friend

now stop derailing the gameday thread. I made a safe space for you and your ilk to talk sh*t about me. don't worry, I won't respond.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Tell 'Ol Throat goat I said hello
stop derailing the gameday thread with your extremely strong feelings toward me

the safe space is there for you to vent & address your mental health

everything will be okay

stop derailing the gameday thread with your extremely strong feelings toward me

the safe space is there for you to vent & address your mental health

everything will be okay

You derailed it when you shit on two guys talking about being good dads and one talking about how his wife has to work at the bar to make ends meet.. but alright buddy. Go Huskers!

You derailed it when you shit on two guys talking about being good dads and one talking about how his wife has to work at the bar to make ends meet.. but alright buddy. Go Huskers!

I responded accurately to this completely unprovoked cheap shot from another guy who desperately needs a Kong-free safe space

Yeah.. IF he's a husband and/or father (hard to believe) then he's in all likelihood a sad excuse of one. Feel bad for them...IF he is

then you went off on some bizarre fantasy about how you dream of my life being, fueled entirely by your extremely strong feelings toward me

please, utilize the safe space. it's what it's there for & you guys need it. Ts & Ps to you both.

I responded accurately to this completely unprovoked cheap shot from another guy who desperately needs a Kong-free safe space

then you went off on some bizarre fantasy about how you dream of my life being, fueled entirely by your extremely strong feelings toward me

please, utilize the safe space. it's what it's there for & you guys need it. Ts & Ps to you both.

He ain't lying

Then quit responding.

Go huskers
one last time - below is a Kong-free safe space for you to address your extremely strong feelings toward me

you may post as many fan fiction fantasies about my life as you'd like if that helps you cope with my correct opinions

also wish Utah-Florida started an hour later

sucks that one's at the same exact time as ours

Reactions: yunginsNU2
GBR! I am beyond pissed though. I have to be at Cornell University tonight for a lecture I am giving. Damn it!!! When I agreed to this lecture I neglected to see that we had this Thursday night game. So at the post lecture dinner I will be checking this site on my phone constantly for updates. So whoever does the game thread do not let me down!!!
Shouldn’t your lecture be about the causal effects of incompetent leadership towards underperformance on the football field, followed by what changes when new leadership takes over the inherited mess and puts their < 1 year preparation to the test on the national stage to demonstrate the benefits of competency at the highest ranks of an organization, which in turn ignite a flame, awakening a sleeping giant of fan support and destiny and results in a symbiosis of greatness?

i.e. just put the game on the projector screen and educate the attendees on Husker football.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT