ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Gameday!!

LFGooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

GBR! I am beyond pissed though. I have to be at Cornell University tonight for a lecture I am giving. Damn it!!! When I agreed to this lecture I neglected to see that we had this Thursday night game. So at the post lecture dinner I will be checking this site on my phone constantly for updates. So whoever does the game thread do not let me down!!!

GBR! I am beyond pissed though. I have to be at Cornell University tonight for a lecture I am giving. Damn it!!! When I agreed to this lecture I neglected to see that we had this Thursday night game. So at the post lecture dinner I will be checking this site on my phone constantly for updates. So whoever does the game thread do not let me down!!!
Better call in sick.

I'm seeing a bad case of food poisoning I got from lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Humble brag? Kidding. The timing definitely sucks. Just try and shut off your phone and watch DVR. It sucks but desperate times.

I'm squeezing in a mountain bike ride at Platte before the game...don't use a computer anymore but if I did i'm betting to it will be my fastest lap since I used to race out there so I can get back and see the start.

Reactions: Catch50
I feel for you. I am going to try to watch the Huskers and Millard North - Creighton Prep (streaming) at the same time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT