ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Gameday!!

Lol - you’re cracking me up.
I took a nap today from 1:30 until 5:00 (don't forget I'm taking 150 snaps tonight).

Yesterday my wife and I had planned to dine out early tonight, so she didn't have to cook. So when I awaken from my nap, I walk out to the kitchen and my wife has already started the wings and fixins' for the game.

I told her, "sorry honey." As only my wife could say, "I know it's a really big day for you babe, you and I have been a great team for 47 years and one day the Huskers will join us."

She finished with, "but, don't forget you owe me one."

• Love
Reactions: RBigredMax
I took a nap today from 1:30 until 5:00 (don't forget I'm taking 150 snaps tonight).

Yesterday my wife and I had planned to dine out early tonight, so she didn't have to cook. So when I awaken from my nap, I walk out to the kitchen and my wife has already started the wings and fixins' for the game.

I told her, "sorry honey." As only my wife could say, "I know it's a really big day for you babe, you and I have been a great team for 47 years and one day the Huskers will join us."

She finished with, "but, don't forget you owe me one."
Youtube Good Job GIF by Youth And Consequences

nice little appetizer in Orlando with UCF-Kent St kicking off in 40 mins
Since 2018 the home team favored between 34.5 and 36.5 (UCF favored -35.5) has outright won 35 of 35 games.
And they're covered 63% of the time.

They've only covered by 2 points, so, on paper, not much room for error on this one for those that give the points.

Reactions: king_kong_
stop derailing the gameday thread with your extremely strong feelings toward me

the safe space is there for you to vent & address your mental health

everything will be okay

TJ is one of the softest posters on here.. for sure has a needle dick

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
please
now I have no choice but to respond to your previous post - an absolute embarrassment
my wife stays home with our young kids. I bring home the bacon. she respects the natural order of things.
sorry things have been so slow at the dystopian music/novel factory that you have to send your wife out until the wee hours of the morning to do what you cannot - support your family
you are setting a miserable example for your kids
daddy is home playing the drums while mommy is out late slaving away.
sad

Kong is the former frat boy that talked shit to people with 20 other of his "bros" behind him He's hung on to that pussy mentality the rest of his life.. he's moved to Fort Collins area and sips his IPA with his bros while his wife despises him and ****s the neighbor, his boss and the gardener while he continues to hang on to his frat lifestyle... Be surprised if his kids are even his
Why do you have to bring IPA's into this?

please

now I have no choice but to respond to your previous post - an absolute embarrassment

my wife stays home with our young kids. I bring home the bacon. she respects the natural order of things.

sorry things have been so slow at the dystopian music/novel factory that you have to send your wife out until the wee hours of the morning to do what you cannot - support your family

you are setting a miserable example for your kids

daddy is home playing the drums while mommy is out late slaving away.

sad
Sorry for the delay...been hanging with my son. Something I doubt you know what it's like since you sound like you just lure your woman in with materialistic shiny things so she's trapped in the role you've seemingly boxed her into. Women in those positions sadly often explore outlets that wives who are loved and respected like mine don't need to venture out for.

I don't think I've put anybody on ignore before, but you're getting awfully close. Only because I don't usually going on online forums with fighting words like I'm about to do with you. Not why I seek out a board such as this one.

You really are a piece of work. If you had the balls to even speak to me face to face the way you do to folks on here, I'd make it my sole purpose to goad you into taking a first punch just so I could justify myself in whooping your ass to put you in your place. Because that's exactly how it'd go down - that is, IF you're like this in real life. Something tells me you're smarter than running your mouth like this in person though, and you're just a sad keyboard warrior. No need to respond. I'm done with you. I generally like and agree with plenty you have to offer here, but you really try way too hard most of the time - right or wrong (often wrong).

Respond with anything other than an apology, and you're in the ignore hopper. Good day. GBR

Reactions: tjlSker90
Sorry for the delay...been hanging with my son. Something I doubt you know what it's like since you sound like you just lure your woman in with materialistic shiny things so she's trapped in the role you've seemingly boxed her into. Women in those positions sadly often explore outlets that wives who are loved and respected like mine don't need to venture out for.

I don't think I've put anybody on ignore before, but you're getting awfully close. Only because I don't usually going on online forums with fighting words like I'm about to do with you. Not why I seek out a board such as this one.

You really are a piece of work. If you had the balls to even speak to me face to face the way you do to folks on here, I'd make it my sole purpose to goad you into taking a first punch just so I could justify myself in whooping your ass to put you in your place. Because that's exactly how it'd go down - that is, IF you're like this in real life. Something tells me you're smarter than running your mouth like this in person though, and you're just a sad keyboard warrior. No need to respond. I'm done with you. I generally like and agree with plenty you have to offer here, but you really try way too hard most of the time - right or wrong (often wrong).

Respond with anything other than an apology, and you're in the ignore hopper. Good day. GBR
TL;DR

Since 2018 the home team favored between 34.5 and 36.5 (UCF favored -35.5) has outright won 35 of 35 games.
And they're covered 63% of the time.

They've only covered by 2 points, so, on paper, not much room for error on this one for those that give the points.
UCF won by about 50 pts and covered by +14.5 points. (I did not play the game).

The next game is the Auburn game with the same setup. Still too much room for error.

But Freeze is a big improvement over that bum Hartsell that got run out of town.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT