ADVERTISEMENT

Is there any question now what needs to happen

I watched a guy on YouTube who laid out all the reasons why we need to keep Frost after the MN loss. Most of the commentors agreed with him. I was shocked. His biggest take was all the progress he is seeing. The progress I see is meaningless progress.
I am starting to think that some fans do not know what "progress" means.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Interview at halftime with

Interview at halftime with Ronny Green. He stated that we were now competitive with anyone and believes we will turn the corner.
You actually think that means anything? What are you, 20 years old? For decades athletic directors would say they fully support a head coach and the next day they are fired.

You actually think that means anything? What are you, 20 years old? For decades athletic directors would say they fully support a head coach and the next day they are fired.
Calm down son , It's just my feeling . You're the fool that was all about giving Frost more time a few weeks back.

We are hot garbage if we lose at home to Purdue , a perennial bottom feeder in all of college football, in a game that really wasn't that competitive.

Trev has been very supportive of frost and wants to see him turn the corner, but I have serious misgivings about his ability to be the head man. He is severely lacking in the critical areas to be a top-flight coach. I don't think he's got the backbone for this job. UCF streak was just too easy.
No, he and his staff caught lighting in a bottle and we were took in as fools..

I won’t care again until changes are made. If Trev thinks Scott deserves a chance to fix things under his watch, he better shit can half the staff

Reactions: paphusker
the only possible way is if Frost fires some of his staff, then miraculously wins against Wisconsin and Iowa.

next week is gonna be pretty ugly.

Reactions: SuperBigFan
If Trev Alberts hasn't already heard from some boosters something along these lines:

"I'm not paying one more ****ing red dime to watch that jackass QB run around out there like it's his first peewee game. Done it for 4 years and my wallet is super pissed about it."

Then this program is dead
Our incredibly smart boosters have handed us the last 20 years

Calm down son , It's just my feeling . You're the fool that was all about giving Frost more time a few weeks back.
The real idiots are the ones that still ant him back for another season. It was clear as day that MN game showed the progress we saw for those few weeks were not reality. A smart person realizes that.

The Scott Frost cult members will be bitching that we fired their lover 20 years from now.

The real idiots are the ones that still ant him back for another season. It was clear as day that MN game showed the progress we saw for those few weeks were not reality. A smart person realizes that.

The Scott Frost cult members will be bitching that we fired their lover 20 years from now.
Who are these SF lovers? There isn’t one person promoting him to be back next season..

Anyone including myself that gave him every chance at the start of the season no longer want this to continue…

I watched a guy on YouTube who laid out all the reasons why we need to keep Frost after the MN loss. Most of the commentors agreed with him. I was shocked. His biggest take was all the progress he is seeing. The progress I see is meaningless progress.
What progress are they seeing? We can actually punt a football? There are 4 straight false starts per game? The kicker makes 2 XP’s in a row? No safeties? The progress people are talking about is fundamental football. Justifying this abomination is worse than what’s happening on the field.

Not my money and it needs to happen, now.
One way or another we’re all invested in the program.Some are just more invested than others..

Majority of season ticket holders have to pay more than just the season tickets to have their seats.

Reactions: tarheelhusker
The preplanned “redemption story “ they were trying to push for AM was so embarrassing. Reminded me of the Callahan team playing vs usc and they played the prerecorded footage of our players clowning to boys II men. Awful
Man that game was sobering. Our buttholes were so tight at kickoffs. We were scared to even be on the field with SC.

Has there ever been a coach survive this long with a similar product? I doubt it. Man I wanted him to win in the worst way, but it’s not gonna happen. 4 years is more than enough.

I really feel bad for the players. I’m sure they are sick of losing.
Yes - Dan McCarney at Iowa State. He had 6 years of losing and no bowl games. Then turned around to a 9 win season.

Now that we are the old Iowa State of the B1G, will we follow their past wisdom?

Interview at halftime with

Interview at halftime with Ronny Green. He stated that we were now competitive with anyone and believes we will turn the corner.
What do you expect him or Trev to say? How many times has there been a coaching change where Coach X said he’s never been contacted or some other BS answer and then is announced a couple weeks later or sooner?

Who are these SF lovers? There isn’t one person promoting him to be back next season..
Who are they? Well in the last week there was:

The old guy at my gym who still clings to the cupboard was bare mantra.

A guy at a Halloween event this morning who thinks he needs more time and if we fire him we will be right back where we are now in five years.

A 40-something lady in the stadium sitting next to me who thinks he should have one more year because "we are close". This was with after the onside kick with the game decided.

Two guys sitting behind me in the stadium who said we have three games left and "a lot of football to be played this year". And "I don't like the idea of firing coaches all the time".

The people promoting him to be back next year, and there are a lot of them don't post on message boards, but they infest the Husker Nation like a cancer.

Who are they? Well in the last week there was:

The old guy at my gym who still clings to the cupboard was bare mantra.

A guy at a Halloween event this morning who thinks he needs more time and if we fire him we will be right back where we are now in five years.

A 40-something lady in the stadium sitting next to me who thinks he should have one more year because "we are close". This was with after the onside kick with the game decided.

Two guys sitting behind me in the stadium who said we have three games left and "a lot of football to be played this year". And "I don't like the idea of firing coaches all the time".

The people promoting him to be back next year, and there are a lot of them don't post on message boards, but they infest the Husker Nation like a cancer.
I thought you lived in California? Unless you came in for the Purdue game..😂

I thought you lived in California? Unless you came in for the Purdue game..😂
The missus and I moved back here over a year ago after we retired. This is my first year as a season ticket holder since I was a student. I was all excited about moving back here and going to the games. Now I will be thinking long and hard about renewing if Frost is retained.

Reactions: scarletred
Who needs to be fired is Martinez. One bone headed decision after another. This loss as well as other can be laid directly at Martinez's feet.

Frost needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with Martinez which is way over due. He should have been told several games ago "one more bone headed decision and your out."
I refuse to blame Martinez. Does he suck? YES! Everyone who has at least one eye can tell this kid isn’t the answer. But Frost keeps trotting him out. I’m 100% sure Martinez is trying his best. But if you trot my 67 year old wrinkled ass out there. I would try my best too. But the result would be the same. Why can’t Scott figure this out? TIME TO MOVE ON.

Normally I don't like to be that guy, but f*** these players
I’d like to see the whole context of this. I get the media asking Frost about the fans leaving early but if Nebraska’s media hit up JoJo with a question what is he going to say
I wouldn’t put it past some idiot beat writer of this team to ask the player that question
I’m a fan of JoJo, glad he came back this year
The team would really be an abomination without the defense

Reactions: houz3
There’s the old quote from the Big Tuna that says, "You are what your record says you are." The point is that you can't reason distance between you and what you accomplish (or don't accomplish.)

Sadly our guy has proven that he is unable to get the job done.

Last edited:
Scott is living his life with Marcus M. at Oregon, or McKenzie M at UCF. This is real life Scott, you need to recruit another player with the initials MM evidently, AM does not cut it.

Nope. I was okay with another year but you come out of a bye and do this? Done....gone
Especially telling all the fans how healthy the team is and how ready to play they are. It was like watching a college team against the JV, once again. When under your watch Purdue, Illinois, and Minnesota kick your butt regularly it is time for big changes not excuses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT