ADVERTISEMENT

Is there any question now what needs to happen

Who needs to be fired is Martinez. One bone headed decision after another. This loss as well as other can be laid directly at Martinez's feet.

Frost needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with Martinez which is way over due. He should have been told several games ago "one more bone headed decision and your out."

Who needs to be fired is Martinez. One bone headed decision after another. This loss as well as other can be laid directly at Martinez's feet.

Frost needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with Martinez which is way over due. He should have been told several games ago "one more bone headed decision and your out."
I thought super Mario said that before the season started no more mistakes for Adrian, it must have been for practice only

Do it now for Christs sake. We don’t lose anything. The class isn’t that great. Folks are prolly gonna transfer outta here anyway. Drink the bleach. Clean this program out.

That’s not happening. Frost recruited zero D1 QBs to come in.

yes-thats-all.gif

Time to pull the plug, sooner the better. Frost doesn't have it and an emotional win over Wisconsin or Iowa won't change it.

Do it now for Christs sake. We don’t lose anything. The class isn’t that great. Folks are prolly gonna transfer outta here anyway. Drink the bleach. Clean this program out.
Actually, we lose $5 million more if he’s fired now. That may be why it doesn’t happen.

Has there ever been a coach survive this long with a similar product? I doubt it. Man I wanted him to win in the worst way, but it’s not gonna happen. 4 years is more than enough.

I really feel bad for the players. I’m sure they are sick of losing.

Has there ever been a coach survive this long with a similar product? I doubt it. Man I wanted him to win in the worst way, but it’s not gonna happen. 4 years is more than enough.

I really feel bad for the players. I’m sure they are sick of losing.
I don't feel bad for them.

they're all losers, too.

I don't feel bad for them.

they're all losers, too.
I think that comment is unfair..For crying out loud plenty of these players have given their all not too mention will be playing for us next year regardless who the head coach is..

Last edited:
Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Ehhhh, I don't mind the comment, I get it and I would feel the same way if I was him. I don't take anything those guys orr the coaches say personal. Look at the horrible nasty things that most of us are saying on this site right now.
We're all still here, those fans paid money to show up today to watch the same shit show that's gone on for 4 years. No other place would've shown up today like our fans did. I like Jojo but these players are like Frost, they can't grasp reality.

I don't think the players owe fans anything, but saying stuff like, especially after today, is ridiculous

Reactions: BleedRed78
I watched a guy on YouTube who laid out all the reasons why we need to keep Frost after the MN loss. Most of the commentors agreed with him. I was shocked. His biggest take was all the progress he is seeing. The progress I see is meaningless progress.

• Wow
Reactions: BleedRed78
We're all still here, those fans paid money to show up today to watch the same shit show that's gone on for 4 years. No other place would've shown up today like our fans did. I like Jojo but these players are like Frost, they can't grasp reality.
Sure, I agree. I just don't mind the comment.

But, in the end he is probably having a threesome tonight and we are posting here, so he wins.

• Haha
Reactions: Husker_AMG63
We are hot garbage if we lose at home to Purdue , a perennial bottom feeder in all of college football, in a game that really wasn't that competitive.

Trev has been very supportive of frost and wants to see him turn the corner, but I have serious misgivings about his ability to be the head man. He is severely lacking in the critical areas to be a top-flight coach. I don't think he's got the backbone for this job. UCF streak was just too easy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT