ADVERTISEMENT

Is Kaz still in jail, or did he bond out?

Typically, if his picture is on the LJS link, the accused is still in custody. If the picture is down the accused has been released.

Think about what you just said.....and the financial impact it could have on his wife and children. You want to punish them for his actions?

I don't see why so many fans are so uptight about the financial packages all the ex coaches are receiving. Let's just say, for the sake of it, that the University doesn't owe them another dime starting right now. Are you going to see a single penny of it? Are your ticket prices or donation requirements going to change, by a single penny? Will it matter where you take your wife to eat this Saturday? It doesn't matter. NU football is a license to print money, they will be fine. I think it makes us look vindictive and small when we complain about their contracts.

Let me start by stating that I'm not in favor of the University trying to protect the buy-out.

That said, there are several people who have made bone-headed decisions that have severe impact on their families' lives and if anyone were to blame, it would be him.

A spouse drinks and drives, gets caught and fired from his or her job. Is the company responsible to pick up the piece for the spouse and kids?

There are consequences of doing stupid things. My argument for not going after a settlement would not be based on the impact it has on the family.

a) Is there legal merit in this?
b) Is there a PR hit by doing this?
c) In the grand scheme, is it worth inserting yourself into the media to gain a couple hundo, in the grand scheme of things?

My answer is no to all of those scenarios, and based on those factors I would not attempt to go after money.

From an organizational standpoint....I agree with you. As posted above...there is still no need for fans to be vindictive.

Originally posted by huskergina:
Think about what you just said.....and the financial impact it could have on his wife and children. You want to punish them for his actions?
The Huskers are paying Kaz, not his wife and kids. There is no proof they'd see a dime anyway. Also she has most likely cleaned out their joint bank account while he was locked up already.

Originally posted by nebcountry:

He bonded out Monday. Saw it on a news report.
I heard he asked to see his mugshot, did not like it and threw it at the photographer.

My source is kind of sketchy because he was there.

NO, they can't void it. He was NOT fired for cause - this incident happened well after he was fired.

Originally posted by litespeedhuskerfan:

I don't see why so many fans are so uptight about the financial packages all the ex coaches are receiving. Let's just say, for the sake of it, that the University doesn't owe them another dime starting right now. Are you going to see a single penny of it? Are your ticket prices or donation requirements going to change, by a single penny? Will it matter where you take your wife to eat this Saturday? It doesn't matter. NU football is a license to print money, they will be fine. I think it makes us look vindictive and small when we complain about their contracts.
I keep thinking this too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT