ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's Robotic QB?

GFY, no one cares what you think and absolutely no one wants you here. Use what very little common sense you have and get the hell out of here.

Tell you what. We get the 2 Iowa trolls off your board and you get the 50 husker ones of ours. Sound like a deal?

Tell you what. We get the 2 Iowa trolls off your board and you get the 50 husker ones of ours. Sound like a deal?

You should of seen the UCF free board, we've gone easy on you. I kid, but I don't know why your mods allow for a free for all over there. I genuinely enjoy your free board, and the general B1G discussion that occurs there. That being said half the threads on your first page are about Nick Henrich right now though so settle down.

Cassie-Oh-Wow-Insult-Gif-On-Skins.gif

Last year. What do I win? Next question. When was the last time a husker qb started an nfl game? I anxiously await.......

Reactions: SOHusker11
Nothing but respect for Scott Frost, I think he'll be a hell of a coach and do good things at Nebraska. With that said, the unobjectivity of this post is pretty surreal.

Iowa is the first team to have a Seeker Machine (the robotic QB and punter), not the last. Developed by young midwestern entrepreneurs from Dubuque, Iowa and Chicago, Illinois. It's an extremely useful piece of equipment that can give receivers, punt returners, kick returners, safeties (highest point drill), linebackers (mirror drill), and even defensive linemen (bat down drill) unlimited reps as well as stream line practice for coaches at all levels (practice scripting features, no wasted reps, etc.). To not see the application is simply foolish. Guarantee Nebraska has the same machine decked out in GBR and its colors within the next two years.

Nothing but respect for Scott Frost, I think he'll be a hell of a coach and do good things at Nebraska. With that said, the unobjectivity of this post is pretty surreal.

Iowa is the first team to have a Seeker Machine (the robotic QB and punter), not the last. Developed by young midwestern entrepreneurs from Dubuque, Iowa and Chicago, Illinois. It's an extremely useful piece of equipment that can give receivers, punt returners, kick returners, safeties (highest point drill), linebackers (mirror drill), and even defensive linemen (bat down drill) unlimited reps as well as stream line practice for coaches at all levels (practice scripting features, no wasted reps, etc.). To not see the application is simply foolish. Guarantee Nebraska has the same machine decked out in GBR and its colors within the next two years.
I don’t think people here have missed the practicality of the robot. The issue is it’s iowa, so Nebraska fans are finding ways to make fun of it, simply because it’s iowa. If it were anybody else, there wouldn’t be 3 pages to this thread.

Reactions: WHCSC

Most of these comments are sarcastic. The machine is cool, and yes technology is here and will continue to advance. Aaron Rodgers says... R-E-L-A-X

It is interesting technology. How do they get it to track on such a slow moving receiver?

Reactions: WHCSC

can you hit it with a stick to make it throw a bad spiral at your feet behind you? That’s the only way our wrs would have gained anything out of it with previous qbs

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE

I would say you're right. The pitching machine has stood the test of time. I think it's perfect for kids that want to get practice reps.

Reactions: Lanjammer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT