ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's Robotic QB?

Dipchit iowa fan can’t handle talk about his team, has to come around and show stupid and ignorant go hand in hand in iowa fans brain.

images

"what looks wrong with it? If you are a receiver and want to workout, this would work fine. I used to throw to WR's and DB's in HS football and my arm about fell off by the middle of the year."

(Rob brown went undefeated?)
First of all, assumed you were talking about Frost coming back to Nebraska.

Second of all, who is Rob Brown?

I never said anything negative about the robot QB. Sorry about your sore arm in HS. It was probably a poor throwing motion that contributed to your arm pain.

First of all, assumed you were talking about Frost coming back to Nebraska.

Second of all, who is Rob Brown?

I never said anything negative about the robot QB. Sorry about your sore arm in HS. It was probably a poor throwing motion that contributed to your arm pain.

Simple mistake on the assumption much like Ron vs Rob. Fwiw it was "truhusker" talking about the arm.

Reactions: timnsun
Can wontpostwhiledrunk get banned already? Even I’m getting tired of him.

Btw, @Hoosker Du, Iowa also has a QB Heisman winner and two, yes two second place finishers to set the record straight. ;)

Reactions: PilotDoctor
Holy shit the irony. One dumbass Iowa fan, on a Husker message board, calling for another dipshit Iowa fan to be banned. You claim the Iowa board sucks because of all the annoying Husker fans, yet your annoying ass constantly comes to a Nebraska board to talk about iowa. Oh, and I hate to tell you, but Kinnick was named an All-American halfback, not quarterback. That AA team already included two quarterbacks.

Reactions: scarletred
Holy shit the irony. One dumbass Iowa fan, on a Husker message board, calling for another dipshit Iowa fan to be banned. You claim the Iowa board sucks because of all the annoying Husker fans, yet your annoying ass constantly comes to a Nebraska board to talk about iowa. Oh, and I hate to tell you, but Kinnick was named an All-American halfback, not quarterback. That AA team already included two quarterbacks.
Who said anything about AA? I believe SW mentioned Heisman.

Just as always he has no clue what he's talking about. He's either dumb as hell, or a chronic Iiar, probably both.

I knew Chuck Long and Alex Karras finished 2 in the Heisman and I interpreted that there was 2 QB that finished runner ups.

I knew Chuck Long and Alex Karras finished 2 in the Heisman and I interpreted that there was 2 QB that finished runner ups.
Long and Banks were Heisman runner-ups. Kinnick is known as a halfback and all-around player. He only threw for 600 yards. Doesn't matter, the SW loser is completely fos.

GFY, no one cares what you think and absolutely no one wants you here. Use what very little common sense you have and get the hell out of here.

Hay, he is only discussing here no need for that. Why so angered.

Didn’t remember that he finished 2nd... I stand corrected.

Hawks wouldn’t know that Nebraska had the top 2 of the 3 finish in the Heisman one year with out looking it up.
No worries, you are correct I would not have known that. What year? If I had to guess I would say crouch and whoever his running back was?

Reactions: scarletred
Heck, I’ll be honest, I had completely forgotten about Karras. Maybe he acted as a QB in a movie? :Cool:

Way too much seriousness on this board. I figured my smiley face would have given notice that I’m not here for a pissing match.

Two of the top three Heisman finalists is impressive. Has that ever been done by anyone else?

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Heck, I’ll be honest, I had completely forgotten about Karras. Maybe he acted as a QB in a movie? :Cool:

Way too much seriousness on this board. I figured my smiley face would have given notice that I’m not here for a pissing match.

Two of the top three Heisman finalists is impressive. Has that ever been done by anyone else?

1945 Doc Blanchard and Glen Davis finished 1st and 2nd in the Heisman for Army..But that was during world war II time.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Can wontpostwhiledrunk get banned already? Even I’m getting tired of him.

Btw, @Hoosker Du, Iowa also has a QB Heisman winner and two, yes two second place finishers to set the record straight. ;)
Did those 2nd place finishers pick up their trophies in the ladies restroom? Lol

Long and Banks were Heisman runner-ups. Kinnick is known as a halfback and all-around player. He only threw for 600 yards. Doesn't matter, the SW loser is completely fos.
Getting into nit picking because it was a different era of college football but he threw for twice as many yards as he rushed for. So all-around player pry fits better than half back. I guess I don’t know how I’m full of shit when I haven’t stated anything incorrect.

@Npower
CJ Beathard started a handful of games last year and actually won one. So that stretch is finally over.

no, robot punters practice by punting to Santino Panico which is pretty much like punting to a robot returner. Toss up on which would be more mobile.
You have to give Sonny credit, he never fumbled the ball or lost yardage, he was always good for a 2/3 yard fall forward gain, a true expert at field position preservation.

Iowa fan thumping their chest like a NFL hall of fame QB played at Iowa. To quote their own, "The struggles of Iowa quarterbacks in the Ferentz Era to make an impact at the NFL level has been well-documented -- we're still waiting for an ex-Iowa quarterback from the last 17 years to take a snap, let alone get a start, in a regular season NLF game."

Last year. What do I win? Next question. When was the last time a husker qb started an nfl game? I anxiously await.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT