ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's Robotic QB?

Cool concept really. The WR wears sensors so the machine actually tracks the WR. It also seems like a good way to track growth by a WR. Should save QBs arms over the course of a season and allow wr to run routes at any time. Invited by a 24 year old from Dubuque.(who is the WR in these videos)

what looks wrong with it? If you are a receiver and want to work out, this would work fine. I used to throw to WR's and DB's in HS football and my arm about fell off by the middle of the year.

I hear ya. I was kinda glad this year when my son gave up baseball, as my 50 y/o arm was always so freaking sore practicing with him!

The comedy of Nebraska fans talking trash about an opponent's QB. You guys see that right? Like our last 2 QBs are cashing NFL paychecks and our junior to be QB tying a single season record..... you see how foolish that looks right?

Reactions: deanhawk88
The comedy of Nebraska fans talking trash about an opponent's QB. You guys see that right? Like our last 2 QBs are cashing NFL paychecks and our junior to be QB tying a single season record..... you see how foolish that looks right?

If nobody outside the state of Iowa knows this, did it really happen?

Foolish is posting on an opponent's message board how great TWO players are.

Reactions: SOHusker11

Hey if you don’t like it, there is your own teams board. You can go back there, we won’t be hurt, I promise.

Your next step would be to go on a perspective gathering trek.We've had multiple QBs that have been named All-Americans. Shoot, we've even had one that won the Heisman, and one that was 2nd in the voting. Ain't that a kick in the head?

I think you're just dealing with a crowd that has seen some pretty good QB play over the years. They're a tough crowd. Don't take offense to some of these folks not being real impressed with some of your guy's accomplishments. Being the backup to the backup to the starter on an NFL squad is a good gig, and they won't have to worry about any of those pesky injuries that players that actually play have to deal with. When they get cut in a year or two, they'll still be able to walk away with a few dollars in their pocket, but at least they'll be able to walk. Good for them. Even if no one will ever really know their names in a couple of years.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Iowa fan thumping their chest like a NFL hall of fame QB played at Iowa. To quote their own, "The struggles of Iowa quarterbacks in the Ferentz Era to make an impact at the NFL level has been well-documented -- we're still waiting for an ex-Iowa quarterback from the last 17 years to take a snap, let alone get a start, in a regular season NLF game."

Yeah, Jake Rudock is really tearing up the league with those five pass attempts.

Do less, bud.

So. Much. Salt.

Dont worry fellas maybe your retread coach can pray your QB's arms dont fall off while your recievers get open availability to route practice.

So what made you think this board would be interested at all in Iowa (sucks) using a robot QB?

So. Much. Salt.

Dont worry fellas maybe your retread coach can pray your QB's arms dont fall off while your recievers get open availability to route practice.
So funny... I remember QBs arms falling off all the time prior to the robotic QB. :confused:

And that retread coach went undefeated last year beating Auburn in the process. When was the last time your retread coach went undefeated, having beaten a team like Auburn in the process?

What a ridiculous statement you have here...

So funny... I remember QBs arms falling off all the time prior to the robotic QB. :confused:

And that retread coach went undefeated last year beating Auburn in the process. When was the last time your retread coach went undefeated, having beaten a team like Auburn in the process?

"what looks wrong with it? If you are a receiver and want to workout, this would work fine. I used to throw to WR's and DB's in HS football and my arm about fell off by the middle of the year."

(Rob brown went undefeated?)

That's legit

ADVERTISEMENT