ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana -2

1. Wandale is out and he is like 85% of our offense lately.
2. Is Martinez hobbled? This won't be a good thing.
3. We struggle with running QB's and they have running QB's.
4. We are not good, they are ok.
5. We just got trucked by a very mediocre Minny team.

Wandale is not out. He's not even limping anymore.
Adrian is 100%
Penix is out with a concussion. And Indiana's offense is built around throwing the ball all over the yard.
Indiana has beaten Maryland and Rutgers, who are going to finish a combined 1-17 in the Big Ten.
Minnesota is going to easily win 10 or 11 games this season. But yeah... they did truck the Huskers.

Adrian is 100%
Penix is out with a concussion. And Indiana's offense is built around throwing the ball all over the yard.
Indiana has beaten Maryland and Rutgers, who are going to finish a combined 1-17 in the Big Ten.
Minnesota is going to easily win 10 or 11 games this season. But yeah... they did truck the Huskers.

Are you sure about Wandale?
I haven't heard much on Martinez, so I guess we will see
Penix may be out, but Ramsey still runs.

I get your optimism, but we are currently bad. Until we:

Have a receiver outside of JD be consistent we won't be good
Have an O-Line that isn't awful we won't be good
Have LB's who aren't slow and make terrible reads we won't be good
Have a starting QB who is gunshy and won't take off and run we won't be good.

We have so much stuff to clean up it is unbelievable. I'm all in on Frost, but for about the last 3 weeks we have been really bad minus an ok defensive effort against a really bad NW offense.

Are you sure about Wandale?
I haven't heard much on Martinez, so I guess we will see
Penix may be out, but Ramsey still runs.

I get your optimism, but we are currently bad. Until we:

Have a receiver outside of JD be consistent we won't be good
Have an O-Line that isn't awful we won't be good
Have LB's who aren't slow and make terrible reads we won't be good
Have a starting QB who is gunshy and won't take off and run we won't be good.

We have so much stuff to clean up it is unbelievable. I'm all in on Frost, but for about the last 3 weeks we have been really bad minus an ok defensive effort against a really bad NW offense.

I can respect your concerns. But you also need to take a step back and not let your disappointment about the Nebraska Cornhuskers somehow manufacture Indiana's present status into something beyond reality.

Since Tom Allen came aboard, Indiana is 0-11 in Big Ten Road games vs. teams not named Rutgers or Illinois. Nebraska is 7-1 in their last 8 home games, with the only loss coming to potentially the best team in the country.

Indiana has beaten Maryland and Rutgers this season. Those two Big Ten teams are going to finish 2019 with a combined 1-17 conference record.

Nebraska, at home, after a Bye, as a 2 point underdog seems like a great play.

Oh... and yes Ramsey does run the ball well. I'm not dismissing that point. Its a good one. But Indiana's strength is their passing game. They want to air it out at least 35 times, and the weather will be really nice Saturday. The Hoosiers are going to throw the football all over the yard.

I can respect your concerns. But you also need to take a step back and not let your disappointment about the Nebraska Cornhuskers somehow manufacture Indiana's present status into something beyond reality.

Since Tom Allen came aboard, Indiana is 0-11 in Big Ten Road games vs. teams not named Rutgers or Illinois. Nebraska is 7-1 in their last 8 home games, with the only loss coming to potentially the best team in the country.

Indiana has beaten Maryland and Rutgers this season. Those two Big Ten teams are going to finish 2019 with a combined 1-17 conference record.

Nebraska, at home, after a Bye, as a 2 point underdog seems like a great play.

Oh... and yes Ramsey does run the ball well. I'm not dismissing that point. Its a good one. But Indiana's strength is their passing game. They want to air it out at least 35 times, and the weather will be really nice Saturday. The Hoosiers are going to throw the football all over the yard.

I agree with most of it, but it's hard to take a step back when you see the product we consistently trot out. Hopefully this bye week we have had the chance to get a few things back in line. I think Mills is finally starting to come along and need to get him to tote the rock a little more. It'd be nice to see our Oline take some accountability and be better. They don't have to be an all star unit. Just get back to last years level and we will be fine.

I agree with most of it, but it's hard to take a step back when you see the product we consistently trot out. Hopefully this bye week we have had the chance to get a few things back in line. I think Mills is finally starting to come along and need to get him to tote the rock a little more. It'd be nice to see our Oline take some accountability and be better. They don't have to be an all star unit. Just get back to last years level and we will be fine.

And you don't need an all star unit to run the ball on Indiana.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I hate to say this, but I doubt we win another game this year. I've been really disappointed with the team, especially the D. I thought the DL and front 7 would be good, but realized my error after realizing we have a starting NT weighing 320lbs with a 100lb gut.
I think very few thought our D was going to be world beaters, more like marginally good this year. We were just going to complement an explosive offense. The reality is the defense has in many cases, outside of two games, kept us in games while our offense has grossly under performed and put our defense in bad situations.

Reactions: Cornicator
I hate to say this, but I doubt we win another game this year. I've been really disappointed with the team, especially the D. I thought the DL and front 7 would be good, but realized my error after realizing we have a starting NT weighing 320lbs with a 100lb gut.

And would rather punch someone than make a tackle. I don't think our DL are the main issue, I think it's the linebackers. They either overun plays, get trucked or miss tackles. We're essentially playing with only 7 defenders..

And would rather punch someone than make a tackle. I don't think our DL are the main issue, I think it's the linebackers. They either overun plays, get trucked or miss tackles. We're essentially playing with only 7 defenders..

It floors me to see Wisconsin's D play so mentally well, until last week, when I see that our players are more physcially talented, especially with regards to linebackers and safeties. Wisconsin always playing sound fundamental football and we always seem to over-run and miss tackles and assignments.

It floors me to see Wisconsin's D play so mentally well, until last week, when I see that our players are more physcially talented, especially with regards to linebackers and safeties. Wisconsin always playing sound fundamental football and we always seem to over-run and miss tackles and assignments.

Do you really think Nebraska has more talent at Linebacker than WIsconsin?

That's not even close to accurate. Defensively, Nebraska is a little better at Nose than Wisconsin this season. Wiscy's 3-4 Defensive Ends are grossly superior to the Davis Twins vs. the run. Wisconsin's linebackers are vastly superior to Nebraska in each facet of the game.

Nebraska's corners are better, and the Safeties are awash between the two. As for the Linebackers though, Mo, Honas, and Colin Miller would all be 2nd or 3rd string at WIsconsin. Alex Davis would never see the field period. Tannor would still be a year away from playing for the Badgers.

Do you really think Nebraska has more talent at Linebacker than WIsconsin?

That's not even close to accurate. Defensively, Nebraska is a little better at Nose than Wisconsin this season. Wiscy's 3-4 Defensive Ends are grossly superior to the Davis Twins vs. the run. Wisconsin's linebackers are vastly superior to Nebraska in each facet of the game.

Nebraska's corners are better, and the Safeties are awash between the two. As for the Linebackers though, Mo, Honas, and Colin Miller would all be 2nd or 3rd string at WIsconsin. Alex Davis would never see the field period. Tannor would still be a year away from playing for the Badgers.

Physically, not mentally, either our players are football dumb or we're just poorly coached. Stille would start and dominate if at Wisconsin.

Reactions: vs540husker
3. Indiana is allowing nearly 6 yards per carry vs. Power 5 teams not named Rutgers.

Lastly, Indiana is 3-15 in their last 18 Big Ten road games. 2 of those wins came vs. Rutgers. The 3rd just came vs. a Maryland team that's in danger of losing 8 straight to close the 2019 season
.[/QUOTE]

all this and Nebrasky is the dog, smh

Last edited:
Adrian is 100%
NOOOOOO!!!!! Take it back man. Your predictions are jinxing us!!!!:eek:

3. Indiana is allowing nearly 6 yards per carry vs. Power 5 teams not named Rutgers.

Lastly, Indiana is 3-15 in their last 18 Big Ten road games. 2 of those wins came vs. Rutgers. The 3rd just came vs. a Maryland team that's in danger of losing 8 straight to close the 2019 season

all this and Nebrasky is the dog, smh[/QUOTE]
The problem for NU is no Maurice Washington and it's questionable if Wandale and Adrian are playing. Those kind of things factor in to a Vegas spread. They don't care who the backup QB is they just crunch the numbers. When your playmakers are out, Vegas adjusts accordingly.

all this and Nebrasky is the dog, smh
The problem for NU is no Maurice Washington and it's questionable if Wandale and Adrian are playing. Those kind of things factor in to a Vegas spread. They don't care who the backup QB is they just crunch the numbers. When your playmakers are out, Vegas adjusts accordingly.[/QUOTE]
Line has moved to Nebraska -1. Was it because AM was listed on today’s depth chart?

The problem for NU is no Maurice Washington and it's questionable if Wandale and Adrian are playing. Those kind of things factor in to a Vegas spread. They don't care who the backup QB is they just crunch the numbers. When your playmakers are out, Vegas adjusts accordingly.
Line has moved to Nebraska -1. Was it because AM was listed on today’s depth chart?[/QUOTE]
My guess is because the money moving. Really nothing else has changed.

This might be a good thing. maybe Vegas thinks not having to deal with mo drama improves our odds and they gell.

Not a good matchup for a slow defense.

That's it? Indiana is better than Minnesota and Frost may have lost the team. This could get ugly.
I don’t think Indiana is better than Minnesota and I don’t think Frost has lost the team. We could still lose, especially if we don’t have Wandale or AM, but I really don’t think either of those statements are true, at all.

Nebraska -1 bitches. I got the Huskers in big money parlays.

Can't bet em outright.

You all should quit crying about the Spread and take advantage of this gambling opportunity. Nebraska is going to win this game going away.

I'm not basing this on kool aid or delusions of fanhood. Look for Nebraska to run the football for 250 this weekend and win by double digits.

Oh and Adrian will be back.
That's a lot of Kool-Aid right there!

Adrian is 100%

Sounds like Wandale is out potentially. Must have some bad info.

You should check today's practice report there turbo.

He might be out there today, but doesn't sound promising. Was in street clothes yesterday and had a noticeable limp from a person who watched practice. I thought it was nothing. He had no limp? You're info is about as good as your pre-game breakdowns. Turbo.

He might be out there today, but doesn't sound promising. Was in street clothes yesterday and had a noticeable limp from a person who watched practice. I thought it was nothing. He had no limp? You're info is about as good as your pre-game breakdowns. Turbo.

He's playing Saturday. I'm sorry you want to suck up to Indiana fans.

wasn't there a story yesterday on this very website saying he's not walking with a limp?

A wise man once told me for games expected to be close (e.g., spreads under 3 points), don't take the team with a bad kicker.

Reactions: gw2kpro
It's @Cornicator making stuff up because he knows very little about this Nebraska team. Read his write-ups. You'll get smart real fast.

How about we make a bet:

When Wandale plays on Saturday, you never post again. I would offer a counter to the bet, but short of food poisoning or a breakout of Smallpox, Wandale is going to play Saturday.

How about we make a bet:

When Wandale plays on Saturday, you never post again. I would offer a counter to the bet, but short of food poisoning or a breakout of Smallpox, Wandale is going to play Saturday.

Naa. I'm going to post because I don't care as much as you do. I just think it's comical you have this huge swinging dick about how much you think you know the team, but you have been dead wrong most of the time. If he plays good for him and good for your info. I'm skeptical from what I've heard, but we are both anonymous message board posters with no real inside info.

Reactions: t4mink and ridge222
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT