ADVERTISEMENT

In Trev's defense

Red_Symptoms

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 30, 2016
He never thought it could get worse. Never did the thought of facing an 0-1 start and being in a tied game against ND at halftime enter his mind. If he knew what he knows now, I don't think he would have cared about saving the money.

He never thought it could get worse. Never did the thought of facing an 0-1 start and being in a tied game against ND at halftime enter his mind. If he knew what he knows now, I don't think he would have cared about saving the money.
Trev walked into a mess with two major men's team facing possible coaching changes. Trev has been on the job maybe 15 months....and the $$$ decisions needing to be made are significant.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
With all the close losses last year, it looked like we were about to turn a corner. I understand why Trev did what he did at the time.

How the heck is something entirely his fault being used in his defense? He's totally unqualified for the job, and I don't want him making the next decision after the braindead decision to keep Frost.

• Haha
Reactions: Walleye79
Trev walked into a mess with two major men's team facing possible coaching changes. Trev has been on the job maybe 15 months....and the $$$ decisions needing to be made are significant.
It's all a part of the job, and he's getting paid good money to not have to work very hard to do it. Or in Nebraska's case we're good at nothing but overpaying coaches and administrators to fail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT