ADVERTISEMENT

If you were Suh

Catch50

Athletic Director
Feb 5, 2003
would you take a smaller than possible paycheck to sign the the Patriots?

I would give it serious consideration. Admittedly, I do not know the Patriots interest or cap situation.

I would. I'd be trying for a ring at this point. Rams and Patriots would probably be his most realistic shots at getting one.

Should've gone to play under Jon Gruden.

I'm biased, but Oakland needs a difference maker on the DL. Offenses cannot double team both Mack and Suh...

He would look great in silver and black. With Gruden Mack, Carr Cooper and Suh, they just may have enough for the playoffs.

He would look great in silver and black. With Gruden Mack, Carr Cooper and Suh, they just may have enough for the playoffs.

Raiders are busy loading up on awful OTs, washed up RBs and WRs, letting the only guy who makes tackles on defense go(Bowman), and making an already horrible secondary worse.

I would give it serious consideration. Admittedly, I do not know the Patriots interest or cap situation.

Nope...cash one more fat check. Then enjoy real life with family and friends. Put up the gladiator sword before its to late, ride off into the sunset.

No. Bad cultural fit. BB is a douche. Go play where you will be happy.

If I were him I wouldn't be concerned about the money. I would be looking to get a ring and get out of the league with what marbles rolling around in my head I got left. His grandchildren should be set for life if he invests wisely and lives responsibly.

If I were him I wouldn't be concerned about the money. I would be looking to get a ring and get out of the league with what marbles rolling around in my head I got left. His grandchildren should be set for life if he invests wisely and lives responsibly.

Not that the Patriots are a sure thing. Their talent level and depth is eroding. Picking near the end of the first round may be part of the problem. Not to mention losing a first round pick a few years ago. Finally, I don't think their draft picks have matched their overall success.

Reactions: Sinomatic
If the whole Michael Bennett thing falls through, Suh could step in next to Fletcher Cox. Holy smokes!
Please let this happen.
giphy.gif

Reactions: otismotis08
The fact this is taking a long time points to the fact he is contract shopping - looking for best payday possible. I think he is willing to take less up front for joining a good team but wants a longer contract with fat numbers on the backend. If it was about playing for team that can win a SB....why talk to the Jets (or Raiders for that matter - they will improve next year but probably need 2-3 years under Gruden to weed out all the non-Grinders)

Gruden-Grinder-Branding.jpg

If was Suh, I’d go to the Lions for the veterans minimum, because I’m a Lions fan. If I was not me and actually Suh, this Rams contract seems like a great move.

One year deal. Playing next to a another stud DT, so your aren’t constantly double teamed. Numbers this year should be huge and on a team with a chance to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT