ADVERTISEMENT

I want to hear Frost apologize

Oldie but goodie

Redshirt Freshman
May 15, 2018
I expected to lose by 20 or so, I did not expect this much of a beatdown. I want to know what Frost really thinks. I know as fans we are not going to know that (except with Bo) but did he really believe all the hype? He sure did nothing to quell it. I hope not because if he actually thinks he had a team that was gonna be scary to anybody I've got a bunch of sand to sell him in the panhandle.
I really believe he needs to apologize to the fans for not having the team better prepared. I think he needs to get tough on the coaches and the players. I want to see a little fear of failure! If we lose to any teams not named Wisconsin or Iowa he needs to take a serious look at replacing Walters, Austin, and Rudd, maybe others as well. Someone needs to be held accountable! I did not expect to win the Big this year, I did expect much better than we have seen. I am asking for victories over ho-hum teams, not good teams. We gave him a one year pass, he deserved it, but we are close to halfway through season two and we are falling apart.

I expected to lose by 20 or so, I did not expect this much of a beatdown. I want to know what Frost really thinks. I know as fans we are not going to know that (except with Bo) but did he really believe all the hype? He sure did nothing to quell it. I hope not because if he actually thinks he had a team that was gonna be scary to anybody I've got a bunch of sand to sell him in the panhandle.
I really believe he needs to apologize to the fans for not having the team better prepared. I think he needs to get tough on the coaches and the players. I want to see a little fear of failure! If we lose to any teams not named Wisconsin or Iowa he needs to take a serious look at replacing Walters, Austin, and Rudd, maybe others as well. Someone needs to be held accountable! I did not expect to win the Big this year, I did expect much better than we have seen. I am asking for victories over ho-hum teams, not good teams. We gave him a one year pass, he deserved it, but we are close to halfway through season two and we are falling apart.
Really? Your posting history looks suspiciously like somebody who isn't a Husker fan. This wasn't a preparation issue. It was a talent, especially O line talent and experience issue. It was a talent and experience issue at linebacker. It was the overwhelming OSU talent issue. Frost is doing the best he can with what Riley left him and with what he's been able to bring in in a very short time. GIve it time man.

He needs to apologise...... for nothing. We got beat and beat badly. We came off a VERY physical game against Ill. I think that was a small factor. We just looked slow and a nonhealthy MO hurt. Coach Frost said we are who we are. We've got to play better, coach better and recruit better. He also said the great fans deserve better.

Good enough for me. I don't need apologys. I will be patient but I do expect better. It will come.

He doesn’t owe you shit. Lol, it’s hilarious reading the entitlements on here. When they give up like the last clown staff he will get his resignation. But they care and they are trying and that’s all we deserve

There are a lot of dummies like this on every message board. Sell your Xbox and go become a coach yourself or keep your cubicle job.

I don't know that he needs to apologize. I am sure he is doing and saying what he thinks is best for his team. Not what is best for us fans. Of course he isn't going to step up to the mic in Aug and say. This team is really not good, we have no talent and we will be lucky to get to 6 wins. He may have thought that, but that would look pretty bad to his team. He is trying to build confidence in this team so in turn he has to be or at least pretend to be confident. Now I do think when he took this job he probably envisioned the progress to be much faster than what we are seeing. Why it is taking so long to see progress I have no idea. Only he and the other coach can answer that. He was given a long contract for a reason and I believe we need to let it play out. If this type of play continues into next year, then yes he may need to start thinking about coaching changes or making scheme adjustments.

Last edited:

Maybe you can book a brief 1:1 in his office to tell him how you feel.

You should make that request to him in person.

Reactions: Bremser

Scott Frost owes you nothing. Nothing.

Really? Your posting history looks suspiciously like somebody who isn't a Husker fan. This wasn't a preparation issue. It was a talent, especially O line talent and experience issue. It was a talent and experience issue at linebacker. It was the overwhelming OSU talent issue. Frost is doing the best he can with what Riley left him and with what he's been able to bring in in a very short time. GIve it time man.
There's other teams in the Big 10 that are going to play Ohio State a lot tougher than we did. I bet when they play Northwestern it's going to look nothing like our game. Does Northwestern have more talent than us?

There's other teams in the Big 10 that are going to play Ohio State a lot tougher than we did. I bet when they play Northwestern it's going to look nothing like our game. Does Northwestern have more talent than us?

Each game is different. We got our ass whooped. We were out coached and they executed and they happen to have a lot of NFL players too.

It was a big time game and it had National attention.

When they play NW nobody will care and maybe the game will be a little closer than ours.

I dont give a shit

I want Nebraska to beat NW and to learn and humble themselves to what transpired last night. They need to watch that team who beat them last night and imitate them as that’s what you need to become

Will Game Day be in Evanston?. We had tOSU best shot and it was a prime time national televised game and they have them sandwiched in between Michigan St and Wisconsin so there could be a bit on a let down,..

Will Game Day be in Evanston?. We had tOSU best shot and it was a prime time national televised game and they have them sandwiched in between Michigan St and Wisconsin so there could be a bit on a let down,..

I hope Wisky beat them up a bit.

Did you sacrifice your son to the blood moon for Husker football? WTF makes you think you deserve anything from Frost?

What does that sign say? “No bare feet”. What does THAT sign say?....

Pick up that blood...

...and then what happens when we play Northwestern and beat them? Pull your panties out of your crack, sit back, and give him some time.

Great post. All true. We look worse than last year and out QB play is terrible.

Great post. All true. We look worse than last year and out QB play is terrible.

Last year we were 0-5 and this year we are 3-2. Last year we got the same ass-whooping from UM that we got last night

You’re either a troll or extremely dense. I know it sucks that you believe we should beat every team but we’ve been a shit hole of a football team since 2011. This will take time.

I don't know that he needs to apologize. I am sure he is doing and saying what he thinks is best for his team. Not was is best for us fans. Of course he isn't going to step up to the mic in Aug and say. This team is really not good, we have no talent and we will be lucky to get to 6 wins. He may have thought that, but that would look pretty bad to his team. He is trying to build confidence in this team so in turn he has to be or at least pretend to be confident. Now I do think when he took this job he probably envisioned the progress to be much faster than what we are seeing. Why it is taking so long to see progress I have no idea. Only he and the other coach can answer that. He was given a long contract for a reason and I believe we need to let it play out. If this type of play continues into next year, then yes he may need to start thinking about coaching changes or making scheme adjustments.

Reactions: SkerInCo
You need to ask Riley to apologize. You can only do so much with what you have. Nebraska isn't like UCF where they had a load of talent and just needed buy in. This is a three year build. Joe Montana would have struggled the way our Oline played Saturday night.

Reactions: TheBeav815
At linebacker Northwestern is probably better than us. With all of the injuries they may be better than us on the back end too. On offense? Probably not but their style of play is to plod along and try to keep it close by slowing the game down. Then maybe they can steal one. That's not Frost's style. Right now, I would say that Northwestern's O line as a group is probably better than ours. I doubt that they're starting a freshman at center who's never played the position before. It's not black and white. It's matchups from team to team and OSU's QB and RBs were a terrible matchup for our backers. Likewise OSU's D line was a horrible matchup for our O line especially our RT.

He doesn't owe anyone anything.... BUT.. we are paying that guy with University or State monies, 7 million a year.. one could argue, he does owe you $5-6 bucks. lol

No the state of Nebraska pays nothing into the athletic department
it's a state sponsored University, and could be argued, it's owned by the people of the state regardless of where the money comes from.

You need to apologize for this dumb ass thread.

Me too, I even wrote it up for him.

Dear True Fans, I'm sorry you have to deal with the idiot band wagon fans.

Scott Frost.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT