ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Christopher Gregor trial

HuskerDana

Defensive Coordinator
Oct 14, 2007
I actually had not seen or heard about this case until now. If you have not seen the video of what he did to his six year old son (forcing him to run on a treadmill at the highest speed), do not watch it. He obviously can't keep up, and is bounced off of the back of the treadmill.

Scared to death of his pile of sh** father, he repeatedly tries to get back on at full speed and is repeatedly thrown off.

I know there are a lot of disgusting child abuse cases that happen every day. This one just hit me to the core.

New Jersey doesn't have the death penalty. My only hope is that the effing pos gets the Daumer treatment in prison. I hope he dies a slow, torturous, painful death.

May that poor little boy rest in peace.

Makes me sick, why are we as a country so weak and afraid to use the death penalty for these heinous crimes. Justice for this bastard would be a beheading with a dull axe.
Texas and Florida would take care of business, although death in prison would be fitting. He can live in fear everyday until they get him

Reactions: HuskerDana
Texas and Florida would take care of business, although death in prison would be fitting. He can live in fear everyday until they get him
Have not heard of the case but it is absolutely reprehensible. My understanding is in prison child abusers do not fair well. I hope there is justice served daily.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Watched a couple of videos on the trial, yes the treadmill video was atrocious and heartbreaking but listening to the opening cases for both parents there's a lot more going on here than just the treadmill. The kid didn't pass from the treadmill incident and a few days after excelled at football tryouts to the point of being elevated a level.
The father didn't even know he was a father father until the kid was 4 years old when he got hit with a paternity case. Shortly after the case the mother lost custody due to drug abuse and only regain visitation rights not to long ago. The mother was living in the basement of her moms house because she wasn't working. She was fighting to get him back and prior to his death she had the child at three different hospital trying to make a child abuse case but all three said he was healthy and the bruises were normal for a kid his age who played football. The third hospital did state he might have sepsis and recommended the child remained in the hospital for treatment. The mother declined and signed him out and drove him back to his dads.

When the kid got home he was tired and went to bed. Father called his parents concerned about him being sleepy and was told let him sleep. Father ordered a happy meal through grubhub for when he woke up. Son got up, said he felt sick and had some milk and laid on the couch and went back to sleep. Death came shortly after.

Like I said, treadmill incident was heartbreaking and shouldn't have happened but there's more to this story than the treadmill.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Watched a couple of videos on the trial, yes the treadmill video was atrocious and heartbreaking but listening to the opening cases for both parents there's a lot more going on here than just the treadmill. The kid didn't pass from the treadmill incident and a few days after excelled at football tryouts to the point of being elevated a level.
The father didn't even know he was a father father until the kid was 4 years old when he got hit with a paternity case. Shortly after the case the mother lost custody due to drug abuse and only regain visitation rights not to long ago. The mother was living in the basement of her moms house because she wasn't working. She was fighting to get him back and prior to his death she had the child at three different hospital trying to make a child abuse case but all three said he was healthy and the bruises were normal for a kid his age who played football. The third hospital did state he might have sepsis and recommended the child remained in the hospital for treatment. The mother declined and signed him out and drove him back to his dads.

When the kid got home he was tired and went to bed. Father called his parents concerned about him being sleepy and was told let him sleep. Father ordered a happy meal through grubhub for when he woke up. Son got up, said he felt sick and had some milk and laid on the couch and went back to sleep. Death came shortly after.

Like I said, treadmill incident was heartbreaking and shouldn't have happened but there's more to this story than the treadmill.
Now you have me curious.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT