ADVERTISEMENT

I have to make a confession

cornhead1

Senior
Sep 13, 2007
I got rid of all my old Husker t-shirts and bought three new ones for game day watching. I had been wearing my RED one for the home games and we were 3-0, but I got cocky and wore the shirt out in public. I wore it for the Illinios game and we lose.
Had the wife wash it to restart the MOJO, but am wearing another one today for away games. Sorry for screwing up the season...It won't happen again.

I got rid of all my old Husker t-shirts and bought three new ones for game day watching. I had been wearing my RED one for the home games and we were 3-0, but I got cocky and wore the shirt out in public. I wore it for the Illinios game and we lose.
Had the wife wash it to restart the MOJO, but am wearing another one today for away games. Sorry for screwing up the season...It won't happen again.

you blew it GIF

I golf during the week, 2-4 times a week. Huskers only play 12 regular season games a year..
Must be nice. I don’t get to golf that often, it’s perfect out, I can catch an uninspiring game in the matter of 1 hour on BIG network, we should get a relatively easy W, but if we are playing like ass, I’m still going to enjoy my day if I am golfing.

It was actually my fault, brother. My daughter knocked over our N stone in the front of the house on Thursday and I failed to set it back until Monday.
It was all on me. I actually went to the game. Can’t remember that last home win I’ve been at.

Funny confession , my wife and I wore a new shirt for the first 3 games as well. We did not where the shirt for the Illinois games as we were out of town. Loss

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT