ADVERTISEMENT

I broke up with a girl recently...

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Famous Italian family that you know very well if you're from Omaha and guarantee you've eaten at their restaurant. She was cute, tall, skinny, LOVED sex, it was freaking awesome, but she wasn't the one. After I ended it she sent me the worst texts, showed me a side of her I didn't see before and with every text I got, it reaffirmed I made the right call. What's so weird is, she thought it would help get me back. Think about that..the meaner she got, she thought she was somehow convincing me I made a mistake.

That is all.

Last edited:
Famous Italian family that you knew very well if you're from Omaha and guarantee you've eaten at their restaurant. She was cute, tall, skinny, LOVED sex, it was freaking awesome, but she wasn't the one. After I ended it she sent me the worst texts, showed me a side of her I didn't see before and with every text I got, it reaffirmed I made the right call. What's so weird is, she thought it would help get me back. Think about that..the meaner she got, she thought she was somehow convincing me I made a mistake.

That is all.

I know who you are talking about.
Thanks for the tip.

Famous Italian family that you know very well if you're from Omaha and guarantee you've eaten at their restaurant. She was cute, tall, skinny, LOVED sex, it was freaking awesome, but she wasn't the one. After I ended it she sent me the worst texts, showed me a side of her I didn't see before and with every text I got, it reaffirmed I made the right call. What's so weird is, she thought it would help get me back. Think about that..the meaner she got, she thought she was somehow convincing me I made a mistake.

That is all.

What this have to do with the FOOTBALL program??

That is all.

You should have kept her around and convinced her that there was merit in being second string. Cuz you're just one snap away...

lol, you just set the hook in real deep without realizing it.. she will be stalking you for weeks now..

That is all.
Breaking up just before football season starts is the GOAT move. Good call.

Breaking up just before football season starts is the GOAT move. Good call.

The girl I replaced her with was hotter, 6 years younger, body of a 20 year old gymnast, and liked football so much we actually watched a preseason game while I gave her a very thorough massage. Unfortunately, she broke up with me via text 2 days ago....So if you guys know anyone.....I'm totally available and a great catch if I do say so myself.

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE

That is all.
yeah, but on her mirror she wrote that she is the best girl ever, so it’s pretty locked in.

That is all.

you'll never eat there again.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8

That is all.

Sounds like any break up with an Italian woman. It never goes well.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
Sounds like any break up with an Italian woman. It never goes well.
I really think that he has broken the most important of board rules and done it three times in one thread. He mentioned three different women and not a single picture. Should be cause for at least a one game board ban.

Reactions: cmblizz96
Just wondering if you had any film. Sometimes going to the film room and studying any mistakes you made will help you to correct them in the future.

Oh there's pictures...no film though, that would require me being in it, and nobody wants to see that!!!!!

I really think that he has broken the most important of board rules and done it three times in one thread. He mentioned three different women and not a single picture. Should be cause for at least a one game board ban.

TWO, not three, and not at the same time either, though the girl who dumped me via text two days has done a few of those...we never got that far though. To bad for me.

Reactions: red scowl
but HOW did you break up with her? did you make sure to do it in person or did you send your assistant? Maybe if you broke up with her in person (like you told her you would) she wouldn't have sent the mean texts. Do your family members think you made the wrong decision?

Reactions: SOHusker11

That is all.

Did you ask her the what the difference was between Jelly and jam?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT