ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve been hearing all week…

A lot depends on whether or not Adrian will want to play for whomever our next coach is. If Frost turns the season around and retains his job, I think Adrian plays. If things go south… who knows?
It will all be about the money IMO as it should be for him. If he keeps his stuff together like he has these last 2 games somebody is going to want him in an NFL camp. A keep going back to what an old NFL GM said. "Every NFL coach sees a big strong armed athletic QB with accuracy issues and thinks they can fix them". He's exactly that and he's a smart kid. Somebody will either draft him late or sign him as an UDFA. Good heavens Tanner Lee got drafted. Kirk Cousins got drafted pretty early and I thought he was terrible his senior year. Adrian has been playing well with a below average O line. I think if he keeps his iNTs to a minimum and his completion percentage up there that he'll get drafted.

Technically Adrian has another year left IF he wants it. The question for him probably is if he can make more money going pro or on NIL.
Why would he come back to this suffocating fan base (I'm one of them) and shitty OL? I think he will at the very least see where/if the NFL projects him in the draft.

Why would he come back to this suffocating fan base (I'm one of them) and shitty OL? I think he will at the very least see where/if the NFL projects him in the draft.
The O line with another year under the belt should be better. If nothing else our OTs will be more mature physically. The schedule is a lot more friendly next year as well. He potentially could put up some big numbers next year. I understand your point though.

A lot depends on whether or not Adrian will want to play for whomever our next coach is. If Frost turns the season around and retains his job, I think Adrian plays. If things go south… who knows?
Yeah too many unknowns right now to know for sure..

However, if a new coach comes in, he's probably going to want to play the 5th year senior QB over anyone else, just to minimize the stuff he has to worry about in his first year.

So in that regard, I have a feeling the AM era is going to be extended, regardless of what happens.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT