ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers upset #1 Purdue 88-72

8brspe.jpg
I like Providence, but their best player tore his ACL. They won’t be on the bubble very long.

The difference from Hoiberg' first few teams? He had some selfish players that made it all about them. They recruited " me" players instead of team players. So happy for the players that have stuck with Nebraska

The difference from Hoiberg' first few teams? He had some selfish players that made it all about them. They recruited " me" players instead of team players. So happy for the players that have stuck with Nebraska
We’ve got a way better bench than we’ve had. Tominaga’s emergence last year was huge. Gary’ Mast and Allick have all been nice additions.

Seems like there are several people on here that need to eat some serious crow about Hoiberg. He's starting to get it done.....
I think Fred is a good college coach and we finally have enough depth. I have to believe NIL played a role in us getting some of the guys we have.

#1 Missouri in 1982. Fred has gone from worst coach in our bad history to at least catching lightning in a bottle this year with the best team in decades
We had no business winning that game in Columbia. I went with a Mizzou buddy and other than our bench I was the only guy in red in the stands. It’s been so long ago that I can’t remember much about the game. I think Stipanovich had an off night. That Mizzou team was loaded. I played some pickup ball at the campus rec center with Jon Sunvold and Rickey Frazier. Frazier was dumber than a box of rocks but man he was an incredible athlete.

Reactions: nudan92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT