ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers upset #1 Purdue 88-72

Looks like they are more energized tonight more than they were Saturday..

I’ll be objective and say That was a terrible foul called on him. Maybe a makeup call for him using Allick’s face as a bumper for free. These refs have been really terrible overall in a short amount of time.
Fair.

Stay aggressive after the break. Seems like the best shots are coming early in the possession, so don't be afraid to take them. Shots don't get easier just because the shot clock is under :10.

Can we hold on and finish in the 2nd half..

7 for 10 was a great 1st half..

Stay aggressive after the break. Seems like the best shots are coming early in the possession, so don't be afraid to take them. Shots don't get easier just because the shot clock is under :10.
I’ve always hated when some people will say an early open 3 is a bad shot just because it’s early. Only time is if you need to burn clock. Open is open is open is open

Reactions: dinglefritz
Can we hold on and finish in the 2nd half..

7 for 10 was a great 1st half..
2809546_1

I’ve always hated when some people will say an early open 3 is a bad shot just because it’s early. Only time is if you need to burn clock. Open is open is open is open
Yeah, I hate "work clock" mode because you're letting the defense relax for 15-20 seconds and only play defense for :10. Letting teams know you will attack them at any time wears them down.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT