ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers open up 28 point underdogs in Ann Arbor

Didn’t Cally kick a last second field goal in 2004 against ou to beat spread? Final was 30-3
Fullback dive gained like 40 yards to keep the scoreless streak alive. Almost like the sellout LOL. Once they flip on the film and see our speed and athleticism I’m guessing it goes to mid 3* range. Ohhhhhh wait

For some fans like you they’re the one that I call fair weathered..

Most of us stick together in all kinds of weather.
Fair enough - but that is the way I approach it. The product his hard to watch - the team is very bad and plays a bad style of football. It is bad from skills, attitude, to coaching etc. It is a losing team top to bottom.

tomorrow night ECU visiting the Fickells (-5). should be a pretty fun one.

some other notable lines:

buckeyes -40 vs indiana (lol)
LSU -3.5 @ arkansas
KU +3.5 @ TTech
dawgs -16 @ the pirate

28 seems low. But I suppose it's possible Michigan doesn't get up to play a team they should slaughter. It happens.

On a side note I'm surpised Bama is that heavy a favorite over Ole Miss. Ole Miss is at home and Bama hasn't quite looked like Bama this year.

LSU -3.5 @ arkansas
KU +3.5 @ TTech
dawgs -16 @ the pirate
Watched the Indiana-PSU game with some PSU fan family this week. If Indiana looks like they did last weekend OSU might put 100 on them. Lol.

Reactions: king_kong_
28 seems low. But I suppose it's possible Michigan doesn't get up to play a team they should slaughter. It happens.

On a side note I'm surpised Bama is that heavy a favorite over Ole Miss. Ole Miss is at home and Bama hasn't quite looked like Bama this year.
was up to 31 earlier today, but is off the board now for some reason

Fullback dive gained like 40 yards to keep the scoreless streak alive. Almost like the sellout LOL. Once they flip on the film and see our speed and athleticism I’m guessing it goes to mid 3* range. Ohhhhhh wait
This is good stuff 😂

I do like the over in the Husker game and I also like the over in the Wisky/ Ioway game, winner has to score 20 points and it could very well head toward overtime..

Hard to slow it down when NU has the 75th ranked rushing offense and Mich. has the top rated rushing defense, and NU has the 91st scoring defense where Mich. has the 3rd ranked scoring defense. Scoring offense you ask? NU is 85th and Mich. is 5th. Passing you might ask? NU 60th passing offense, Mich. has 9th ranked passing defense. NU has 101st passing defense and Mich. has the 93rd passing offense.
If NU runs the ball ineffectively and has 5 three-and-outs, game's over.

Reactions: ivan brunetti
Hard to slow it down when NU has the 75th ranked rushing offense and Mich. has the top rated rushing defense, and NU has the 91st scoring defense where Mich. has the 3rd ranked scoring defense. Scoring offense you ask? NU is 85th and Mich. is 5th. Passing you might ask? NU 60th passing offense, Mich. has 9th ranked passing defense. NU has 101st passing defense and Mich. has the 93rd passing offense.
If NU runs the ball ineffectively and has 5 three-and-outs, game's over.

The last Big Ten game that looked this lopsided on paper was... Sparty going to Illinois.

LSU -3.5 @ arkansas
KU +3.5 @ TTech
dawgs -16 @ the pirate
intrigue abounds

ECU covers a chippy one last night in cincy

best of luck to all today (except douchebag michigan, of course)!

liberty down 14-3 @ uconn (lol)

slow start for LSU in Fayetteville

Perkins for LSU is the best defender in the country as an 18 year old

insane
I'm glad he didn't end up at A&M, like most people thought he would. Composite Top 10 player in the country last year and was easily the best LB coming out of high school. He was a highlight machine coming out of Cy Park.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT