Oregon 12.5 favorite over Washigton
Whorns -6 favorite over the Horned Frogs
Ioway -1 favorite over Wisky
Baylor -4 favorite over K- St

Reactions: cavalot
6f542e722deb5c127cdd052d860a3167.gif

"Ioway -1 favorite over Wisky"

😮
I just KNEW Iowa would get it's offense figured out before we play them Thanksgiving weekend.

Reactions: phoenix4nu
Jim will have Michigan ready… Nebraska will be lucky if they’re not down by 28 before halftime.

Alabama could have a serious hangover

i would take the points and Purdue

oregon minus the points

TCU and the points

wisconsin beats iowa

Baylor by 7

Reactions: king_kong_
The only reason to watch this game is because it might be a little chilly outside otherwise I might have to find something else to do.

We will be out of this game by the end of the first qtr

This is going to be a slaughter. I'll be looking for the box score after the game. I'll be doing something else.

I have seen enough already to know about what it's going to look like on the field.

You guys are nuts, havent you noticed the dramatic turnaround the team has experienced since MJ took over? Is that still the narrative, or is there a different one this week? If it is still the narrative, then these guys will be ready to go, they love him, and will run through a wall. NU 31 um 16

Last edited:
I will go with 45-0. Michigan starters sit the entire second half.
I don't know. Michigan has been more of a second half team. They have struggled in the first half a lot this year. Probably be close at the half and huskers lose by 30 by the end

Didn’t watch last week vs Minnesota - didn’t miss anything and had a great Saturday.

Definitely won’t be wasting any part of this Saturday to watch the Nebraska shit show.

Reactions: SkerInCo
Ole Miss 11 Dog against Bama
Illinois -5 favorite to Purdue
Oregon 12.5 favorite over Washigton
Whorns -6 favorite over the Horned Frogs
Ioway -1 favorite over Wisky
Baylor -4 favorite over K- St
Seems low. I think we’ll lose by 42 at least.

+29.5 now

what's the most NU's ever gotten as an underdog?

If I were a gambling man Id absolutely taken nebraska, and would probably tease it up 6 more with another game.

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
This season I watch if I am free but I no longer fix my schedule to accomadate a game. What is the point? The chance of a win at Ann Arbor is close to zero and the likelihood of an embarrassing blowout is high. The inept offense and lame defense are hard to watch.

This season I watch if I am free but I no longer fix my schedule to accomadate a game. What is the point? The chance of a win at Ann Arbor is close to zero and the likelihood of an embarrassing blowout is high. The inept offense and lame defense are hard to watch.
For some fans like you they’re the one that I call fair weathered..

Most of us stick together in all kinds of weather.

For some fans like you they’re the one that I call fair weathered..

Most of us stick together in all kinds of weather.
do you know what the biggest number an opponent has laid against us is?

I saw something where notre dame was favored by 32 in lincoln back in 1948 but couldn't find the definitive largest line

regardless, +29.5 is up there. definitely top 10 most points we've ever caught.

I saw something where notre dame was favored by 32 in lincoln back in 1948 but couldn't find the definitive largest line

Hmmm, I can't think of anything bigger than 29 off the top of my head.

Not sure on that one but I would expect Ohio St or Penn St would have to been heavily favored in 2017, Riley last season

Hmmm, I can't think of anything bigger than 29 off the top of my head.

Didn’t Cally kick a last second field goal in 2004 against ou to beat spread? Final was 30-3

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT