ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Record Over Last 5 Games Of Season Will Be?

Huskers Record in last 5 games?

• 5-0

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • 4-1

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • 3-2

Votes: 56 50.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • 1-4

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 0-5

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
I went 4-1. After watching Ohio St. this weekend, I'm not convinced they are the monster they are made out to be. And considering they beat Wisconsin, that means in my mind, NU can beat 1 of the 2 of them.

Should be interesting.
Odds are with our injuries that we may be lucky to wind up 3-2. IF we can get some guys healed up a bit maybe 4-1 but if it the injuries stay the same or get worse 1-4 is a real possibility.

Worst case would be 2-3. I think we go 3-2 and still win the West. Wisconsin will be upset by NW and we win the tiebreaker with them and play Michigan in the conf title game. Just my prediction. Really hoping for 4-1!

We will beat Wisconsin and Ohio State but lose the remaining 3 games...

J/k, so hard to predict because of injuries. Maybe we get Westy and Carter back but lose some other key components.

Who knows but I just hope Armstrong can play every game because without him I feel our chances to win are much lower.

Agree worst case is 2-3. Neither Maryland or Minnesota will be Nebraska.

If the game is close against Minnesota, their coach will find a way to give Nebraska the win. Maryland is just not good. Plus both games are in Lincoln.

I'm sticking with 4-1. But hoping for some good luck and a timely bounce or two for a 12-0 season.

It's funny Wisconsin fans see their hardest game as Northwestern.

I think some of the beatings Pelini had taken there really makes the fans overlook things.

Nebraska has a big chance to prove the doubters wrong or right this weekend. Hope they put it together and come out healthy enough for OSU also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT