ADVERTISEMENT

Hood is N!

Dreams are made of this....

...who am I to disagree...
stop-it-stan-marsh.gif

While were in the business of oversigning to the tune of including approx. 8 scholly TEs and 14+ WRs, several of whom will be practicing to save their roster spots, I’d be ok snagging 2 more OL transfers.

Reactions: king_kong_
put this big guy next to the other one we have at the goal line.
and a full back

The question is whether this sizable individual can be ready to play as a RS freshman and even though he is very large, does he have the footwork to be a effective OT in the B1G? If he in fact has the good, a lineup with Teddy & Hood at OT, Nouili (or Lutovsky?) & Corcoran at OG and the ASU kid at Center would be sufficient I think for generating a consistent run game in the league.

The question is whether this sizable individual can be ready to play as a RS freshman and even though he is very large, does he have the footwork to be a effective OT in the B1G? If he in fact has the good, a lineup with Teddy & Hood at OT, Nouili (or Lutovsky?) & Corcoran at OG and the ASU kid at Center would be sufficient I think for generating a consistent run game in the league.
Sean Callahan describes him as a long-term project type of a guy who won't have an immediate impact in year one because his body needs more development.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT