ADVERTISEMENT

Chucky coming home?

Oh gosh, you’re right. I was remembering his stats and assumed he must have had limited minutes. Nonetheless, hopefully we can bring in a good point guard to help out Lawrence next year.
To be fair, he did get benched late in the year, so "benchwarmer" isn't all wrong. I'd like to see us bring in Pegues from Furman.

Ok, when are YOU expected back at Boys Town, then, Bob?
Let's get deep and keep it real. When I was 16, my mom asked me if I was willing to follow the rules at our house. I said no, so for the next 10 months, I lived at a group home that was affiliated with the Boys Town Organization. In my 23rd year as an Elementary School teacher. Whether you were being facetious or serious, I'm glad to wear it as a badge of honor. Good Day.

Let's get deep and keep it real. When I was 16, my mom asked me if I was willing to follow the rules at our house. I said no, so for the next 10 months, I lived at a group home that was affiliated with the Boys Town Organization. In my 23rd year as an Elementary School teacher. Whether you were being facetious or serious, I'm glad to wear it as a badge of honor. Good Day.
Thank you for your dedication to educating our youth.

Reactions: bob5150
Just saw an article that Chucky Hepburn is entering the portal and a likely landing spot is N. I never really liked the guy though he does play great D. I think he’d be a welcomed addition even with the hatred
I wasn't a fan until this year. I didn't realize how good he was at steals and he definitely works to get his teammates open shots.

Reactions: blackshirts25
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT