ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Robinson is coming back!

So will next year be the last year of the covid year opt in for players or will/could their be one more in 25? Not just for Robinson, but for any college player.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
So will next year be the last year of the covid year opt in for players or will/could their be one more in 25? Not just for Robinson, but for any college player.
I think so, right? Next year is it?

Was Ty a Riley recruit?

Good, it's a chance to improve his draft stock. With another year in Campbell's S&C program, hopefully he gains that speed back he had as a freshman while maintaining the same strength he has now. If he starts developing a mean streak, he could really become a dominant player. He could be 1st or 2nd round if he applies himself.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Great news if it holds

I’m am certain he will get an NFL off-season projection/review

A bit off the topic but is Hutmacher dinged up? Seems like in the last several games he plays a series and then sits for multiple subsequent series

Good, it's a chance to improve his draft stock. With another year in Campbell's S&C program, hopefully he gains that speed back he had as a freshman while maintaining the same strength he has now. If he starts developing a mean streak, he could really become a dominant player. He could be 1st or 2nd round if he applies himself.
Hopefully the NIL folks reward him accordingly. He can probably make more in NIL than as a late round draft pick or UDFA.

Great news if it holds

I’m am certain he will get an NFL off-season projection/review

A bit off the topic but is Hutmacher dinged up? Seems like in the last several games he plays a series and then sits for multiple subsequent series
Wide bodies like him need breaks. He was gassed by the end of the game.

Reactions: huntered
1) faster
2) maintain current mass
3) changes his attitude

that's a big ask. putting on strength/speed drug free is not simple task. in fact, its nearly impossible to become faster while maintaining strength unless you're a teenager who is still growing.

i personally feel he already plays with a mean streak and want him to move into a DT position

1) faster
2) maintain current mass
3) changes his attitude

that's a big ask. putting on strength/speed drug free is not simple task. in fact, its nearly impossible to become faster while maintaining strength unless you're a teenager who is still growing.

i personally feel he already plays with a mean streak and want him to move into a DT position
It’s not that hard with the proper training to build fast twitch muscle fibers. Maintaining flexibility is a must. Most of our guys who have been healthy look much quicker than last fall.

1) faster
2) maintain current mass
3) changes his attitude

It's not that big of an ask when we've already seen he's capable of it. And if the NFL is truly his dream, he should be willing to put in the work to achieve it. You mean NT? There's plenty of evidence to suggest he's not a proper NT unless it's on passing downs. I think we've seen for the first time this year a mean streak starting to develop with him, but it's still nascent. I want to see him really step up that nastiness and aggression next year, something Suh-esque. I think he's capable of playing like that. If anyone can get him there, I think it's coach Knighton.

Reactions: BleedRed78
It’s not that hard with the proper training to build fast twitch muscle fibers. Maintaining flexibility is a must. Most of our guys who have been healthy look much quicker than last fall.
All of us have a finite number of fast and slow twitch muscle fibers. You can make them larger, by breaking them down and build them stronger and stronger.

Reactions: dinglefritz
What was his other option? fA? He can make more with NiL. It helps colleges like Neb that don’t have the stars so they hold on as long as they can. Good OL glory years.
Tongue Goat GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT