ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Robinson is coming back!

It’s not that hard with the proper training to build fast twitch muscle fibers. Maintaining flexibility is a must. Most of our guys who have been healthy look much quicker than last fall.
It always makes sense to follow a concentric lift with an eccentric lift and vice versa.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I really preferred Maciejczak on OL, but would also be curious about his DL potential.

Hopefully we find good NT to replace Nash. His role has been the driving force behind this defense’s success.
And hopefully we get one more year out of Nash to buy us time.
Didn't someone post a tweet from Nash's dad basically indicating he would be back with Ty next year?

Great news if it holds

I’m am certain he will get an NFL off-season projection/review

A bit off the topic but is Hutmacher dinged up? Seems like in the last several games he plays a series and then sits for multiple subsequent series
Yes he is nicked up. Would have been good to have him on the field a bit more Saturday.

I really preferred Maciejczak on OL, but would also be curious about his DL potential.

Hopefully we find good NT to replace Nash. His role has been the driving force behind this defense’s success.
And hopefully we get one more year out of Nash to buy us time.
Van Poppel with the young man from Tex will make an excellent front 2 after next year. Have a couple young DE that will be really good as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT