ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Question...

TFrazier

Recruiting Coordinator
Jun 8, 2001
Do we make it to a bowl game this year? It isn't going to be easy given how well teams are playing in our own division. Hope Riley has a degree in Sports Pyschology because he is going to need it the rest of the season.

Do we make it to a bowl game this year? It isn't going to be easy given how well teams are playing in our own division. Hope Riley has a degree in Sports Pyschology because he is going to need it the rest of the season.

It maybe hard to win more than 3 more games this year.

How well the teams in our division are playing? Minnesota barely beat Kent State, Illinois got beat 48-14, Northwestern has no offense, Wisconsin lost their only game to a team with a pulse (granted it was a strong pulse but still) and Iowa barely beat Iowa State last week.

We're gonna win 7 games. We might win 8. I wish we got to play Indiana instead of Michigan State.

This team will make great improvments as the season goes on. Players aren't quitting, that shows they've bought it. Give it some time doubters.

Yeah, we will.. I feel pretty confident we will be playing a lot better ball later in the season. I fully expected some shaky play early this season. 7-5

Yes, we will make a bowl game

How well the teams in our division are playing? Minnesota barely beat Kent State, Illinois got beat 48-14, Northwestern has no offense, Wisconsin lost their only game to a team with a pulse (granted it was a strong pulse but still) and Iowa barely beat Iowa State last week.

We're gonna win 7 games. We might win 8. I wish we got to play Indiana instead of Michigan State.

I hope you are right but it isn't going to be easy. Minnesota on the road won't be easy. Wisconsin, Iowa, and Northwestern won't be easy to say the least. Michigan State looks to be a loss. Crossing fingers things improve soon.

Yes we make a bowl game. I figured at the start of the year we would be 8-4 or 9-3 and those records hung on the game against BYU. So I stand by that. After watching FSU and Clemson, Miami is very much in the ACC Championship conversation, and they are MUCH closer to being "back" than we are.

We have a long way to go, but I remain optimistic long term (meaning 5 years or longer).

We have very few automatic wins on the schedule.
That I agree with, but we're not as bad as people are claiming. This loss was frustrating because of how we started the game, but if our WR's catch three passes in the first quarter, this game might have a really different feel right now. Miami is going to improve to 3-0 after this win. It's not like they've totally sucked all season.

If our schedule wasn't easy Bo would've never won 9...... except with Callahan's talent

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT